FE6 & 10 banners coming out next year

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I'll try to be a little more optimistic in this thread...  PoR hasn't had a banner this year, so maybe it still can be next week's laguz banner, even if RD has to wait a year from it's first banner to get it's second banner (and it had no character in at launch).

Interesting... so what does that leave for November and December? I'm guessing we'll get at least one SoV banner, if not two. Maybe another Sacred Stones banner is next considering Legendary Eirika.

And I'm very curious to see when the first Three Houses banner will drop. Guessing April along with the game.

Edited by Book Bro

I have to wait until March for Elphin?  Boo, but at least I will have the chance to save orbs.  If these banners have Naesala or Volug, and Elphin respectively I will be willing to wait a few months.  I wonder what the banners will be in November then?

Predictions:

Since it's specifically FE10 and not Tellius as a whole, I'm calling the Dawn brigade dudes are finally showing up. Edward, Leonardo, Nolan and Laura make up the banner, and either Aran or Meg will be a freebie.

FE6... well, Marcus is long overdue, but I would prefer his FE7 version. Sue is really the only FE6 character I want, so I hope she's in at least. Also Ellen, Deke and Rutger are solid candidates for this banner. Wolt might be a free unit.

Edited by Jave

As I said in the other thread

26 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

>Binding Blade
>not until March 2019

Okay, seriously, what the actual fuck. This means Binding Blade won't get an actual banner UNTIL LITERALLY TWO YEARS AFTER THE GAME'S LAUNCH :|

Jan I think will be our Laguz banner. Book 3 will be out, RD has a lot more options for Laguz units than PoR. If not the banner better have Haar. Gimme the best wyvren rider in the series gameplay wise plz. 

Binding Blade is hilariously overdue. Like I don't believe in any unit/game "deserving" to be in over each other, that's just immature and shortsighted. But uh.... exactly 1 Binding Blade unit added since launch of the game not counting seasonals? Yeah no, I'll let BB fans have their claims of being due for a banner. 2 years to get one, sheesh did IS completely forget about the game? I'll laugh if its old!Hector and old!Eliwood though. 

Interesting theory going around though is that an FE6 remake will be announced right around then. We know the guy who did Echoes wants to do an FE6 remake, Nintendo knows it would sell because Roy. Could be it got pushed back and IS had a banner lined up for the announcement and then got told to wait until the trigger was pulled. 

*buries his hopes & dreams of FE6 banners in the sea*
Well, I really hope that the characters on it are worth it, otherwise RIP. They actually expect people to play this until March next year.
Good luck with that, folks.

The Radiant Dawn one is fascinating though. It shouldn't exclude Path of Radiance so the potential of having one from that game is there. Fine by me because most of the Radiant Dawn exclusives are meh and PoR is where it's at.
That being said I'm now very afraid of what we're supposed to get until then. December is going to have a Christmas banner, so that leaves us with about 2~3 regular banners until January, with one releasing around next week..

Hopefully Mystery of the Emblem gets more representation. Aside from the New Mystery one back in June 2017 we didn't get any new additions for Archanea. Like, it's the birthplace of this series and we've yet to get more of the important characters (e.g. Julian + Lena, Nyna, Elice, non-corrupted Hardin) if not archetype-defining ones (Astram + Midia, Feena).

SoV seems a bit unlikely because we got Kliff in Brave Redux. Though I always welcome the chance of seeing Valbar or Silquei.
If Blazing Blade gets another banner before FE6 that would be really sad. Though tbh FE7 has a bit more uniqueness to offer. Especially Nils is pretty much the only contender of being another Breath dancer until IS scraps together some kind of seasonal nonsense.
Sacred Stones, like SoV, has most of its important cast in Heroes. Only Grado and Jehanna have lacking representation so maybe they are going to release a banner about one of those.
Awakening's 2nd Gen is also very lacking in terms of presence though Brave Redux is 50% Awakening. I don't know if they want to release one so soon though ... *looks at Legendary Eirika*.

The only two, I don't want to see more of for a long time, are Fates and Jugdral, especially the former. If we get another Fates banner this year ...

Edited by The Priest

Well, IS sure wanted to give a fuck you to Tellius and FE6 fans in this game, didn't they? Not even saying there's another PoR banner coming either, despite it being longer since the last one came than the previous RD banner. And still making Tellius fans wait a full year for another banner and making FE6 fans wait TWO YEARS for literally anything.

I'm done with Heroes as of right now. No new banners lately have interested me much at all, not much interesting new content lately in general, and Eirika should not have been a legendary over Alm or Hrid imo. I just do not like many of IS's decisions lately at all. So good bye for now, Heroes.

Edited by Anacybele

To quote @Anacybele, the fact they're making Tellius and especially Binding Blade fans wait so long is utterly ridiculous. I just hope that before the Radiant Dawn banner, we'll grab a Path of Radiance banner before then. If the next few months have another Awakening/Fates banner I'm going to be pretty livid, but at least they're improving their communication and I give them props for that. Even if it's only a response to predicted backlash.

8 minutes ago, Jave said:

Predictions:

Since it's specifically FE10 and Tellius as a whole, I'm calling the Dawn brigade dudes are finally showing up. Edward, Leonardo, Nolan and Laura make up the banner, and either Aran or Meg will be a freebie.

FE6... well, Marcus is long overdue, but I would prefer his FE7 version. Sue is really the only FE6 character I want, so I hope she's in at least. Also Ellen, Deke and Rutger are solid candidates for this banner. Wolt might be a free unit.

I need Nolan yesterday.

Maybe if we didn't have a seasonal banner every other banner we wouldn't have to wait a year between banners for each continent.

I'm hoping we get some RD units that lacked any backstory during Forging Bonds time. Best way to get these guys backstory.

Though, it does have me curious when the big update will be, since that's when I'm expecting we'd get laguz. I don't think they'd throw a bunch of beasts under RD only, so seems like that's later...?

2 minutes ago, TheWill said:

To quote @Anacybele, the fact they're making Tellius and especially Binding Blade fans wait so long is utterly ridiculous. I just hope that before the Radiant Dawn banner, we'll grab a Path of Radiance banner before then. If the next few months have another Awakening/Fates banner I'm going to be pretty livid, but at least they're improving their communication and I give them props for that. Even if it's only a response to predicted backlash.

Yeah, this exactly. A cool new mode, laguz, or just any cool new banner in general that I really like would be enough to get me back to the game again. Especially if it's PoR.

Though to throw out a PoR banner in November or December after this announcement would also be kinda trollish. xP

1 minute ago, NoirCore said:

I'm hoping we get some RD units that lacked any backstory during Forging Bonds time. Best way to get these guys backstory.

Though, it does have me curious when the big update will be, since that's when I'm expecting we'd get laguz. I don't think they'd throw a bunch of beasts under RD only, so seems like that's later...?

RD specific works because of the Royals. Got to use all of them in RD. Imagine say, Tibarn, Lethe, and Ena being a banner with Dha... Dhagh..... Kurth's father being the GHB unit for the banner. Or Volug, Ranulf, and Reyson. Just in general a lot more laguz options in RD than PoR where you have almost only beast units. Technically Tibarn, crow king, Nasir, and Ena were playable in the very last chapter but I think they would go with their RD versions over the PoR versions. 

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Well, IS sure wanted to give a fuck you to Tellius and FE6 fans in this game, didn't they? Not even saying there's another PoR banner coming either, despite it being longer since the last one came than the previous RD banner. And still making Tellius fans wait a full year for another banner and making FE6 fans wait TWO YEARS for literally anything.

I'm done with Heroes as of right now. No new banners lately have interested me much at all, not much interesting new content lately in general, and Eirika should not have been a legendary over Alm or Hrid imo. I just do not like many of IS's decisions lately at all. So good bye for now, Heroes.

I think I might be with you if Update 3.0 is underwhelming.  This treatment is absolutely disgusting.  I already barely login anymore nowadays.  

What is going to be the next few months before RD?  More Fateswakening and Jugdral?  Can't fucking wait.

My gosh, a whole freaking year before Radiant Dawn or Binding Blade? I swear that BB banner better have SEVEN characters like the first Blazing Blade banner did, along with a GHB and TT. Seriously, IS, what the heck. And Radiant Dawn, I'm thinking Dawn Brigade since it specified RD and not Tellius as a whole. Hopefully we get a Path of Radiance banner before then.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, this exactly. A cool new mode, laguz, or just any cool new banner in general that I really like would be enough to get me back to the game again. Especially if it's PoR.

Though to throw out a PoR banner in November or December after this announcement would also be kinda trollish. xP

Maybe the 3.0 Banner will be the intro beast unit banner.  Although if that's the case, I don't understand the timing of this announcement.

5 months until Binding Blade too.  By then, we'll be approaching a solid year since the FE7 blade that only really gave us Legault and an Easter Egg character, since as much as I like Nino, we already had her.  It's really weird that units like Kent, Sain, and Marcus haven't been added yet.

Something curious I noticed on the very same announcement page is that they encourage you to suggest new heroes via the feedback form.

Huh; I thought that was just for user experience, bugs, glitches, etc. And the fact that they encourage this is intriguing.

In any case, I'm just happy they have RD and BiB coming and were willing to spill the beans like this so generously. So I will keep playing Heroes and enjoy whatever else comes at us. :) (Well, within reason.)

Edited by NoirCore

2 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

I think I might be with you if Update 3.0 is underwhelming.  This treatment is absolutely disgusting.  I already barely login anymore nowadays.  

What is going to be the next few months before RD?  More Fateswakening and Jugdral?  Can't fucking wait.

2 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

My gosh, a whole freaking year before Radiant Dawn or Binding Blade? I swear that BB banner better have SEVEN characters like the first Blazing Sword banner did, along with a GHB and TT. Seriously, IS, what the heck. And Radiant Dawn, I'm thinking Dawn Brigade since it specified RD and not Tellius as a whole. Hopefully we get a Path of Radiance banner before then.

Yes, all this exactly. I'm so glad others feel me here. I kind of expected to get backlash for my post or something given my history.

I'm aware IS can't cater to my tastes, but that's why I'm also complaining for fans of FE6. I've got zero interest in that game, but I admit its fans deserved better.

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Maybe the 3.0 Banner will be the intro beast unit banner.  Although if that's the case, I don't understand the timing of this announcement.

Yeah, I agree here, though I still wouldn't complain if this banner had Ranulf, at least. I need best kitty!

4 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

It's really weird that units like Kent, Sain, and Marcus haven't been added yet.

Sain is also someone I really want!