FE6 & 10 banners coming out next year

Jingle Jangle

Walhart's official art for Heroes had a copyright year of 2017, VAs also confirmed that they're usually called in 4-6 months before a character comes out.

There is a BIG gap between work being done on a banner and it actually being announced.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucky for me I guess the only characters from those games I have any interest in are already in the game, so this doesn't affect me really. I'm not waiting for Laguz units either. The only beast in the entire series I'd like to have is Velouria, and with how banners are crunched these days I don't know if I'd even have orbs to spare for her when she shows up anyway.

I guess this is no different than when they made that statement about Leif's continued absence after they saw people voted for him in CYL2 so people didn't think he was totally forgotten about.

My predictions for the next few months:

• Early November: Birthright
  • Late November: FE2
  • Early December: Christmas
  • Late December: New Year's
  • Early January: FE10
  • Late January: FE13
  • Early February: Valentine's
  • Late February: ???
  • Early March: FE6
  • Late March: Spring

Late February could be another Fallen Heroes or something else weird in that vein, or it could be something completely normal. Hard to say.

It's kind of sad that it's at a point that they have to tell us outright that these games haven't been forgotten. Still, they're finally communicating with us about the favoritism and the sheer fact that they've acknowledged it is (hopefully) a sign that this variety will be a more common occurrence going forward, and that the listed banners aren't the only two we'll be seeing. I'll take it. A baby step forward is more progress than a step to the side.

1 hour ago, Othin said:
  • Early November: Birthright
  • Late November: FE2

You are just describing my 2 wish banner. 
Rinkah after that Zeke,Tatiana and all my most wanted characters are in the game. 

I don't think that its bad that they start to communicate it. Now fans of Binding Blade and Radiant Dawn fans have some time to save up orbs. This is pretty fair after the treatment they got and makes saving orbs easier for them. At least I think that it is easier to save up for a banner you know will come at a certain time. Not that we know which characters will be released though. I guess I would go berserk if I know that Birthright banner comes and there is still no Rinkah, but thanks to CYL2 I think she is certain. 

For RD banner I would appreciate Lucia. But I never played the game, so I don't know about the importance of certain characters. I dare them to put any alters in it. But I think this won't happen. Would be a bad move with the amount of heroes they have left there. 

Edited by Stroud

I think they should have simply waited until v3.0 dropped to reveal this information. It certainly would have softened the blow amongst (hopefully) a bunch of new and engaging Heroes content.

My favorite thing about this announcement was that they apparently do a fair bit of code cleanup along with hero releases. I mean, it makes sense, but I've seen too many places that look at dogshit code and say well it works so let's not change it, so it's a nice change of pace to know that they actively work on improving quality :lol:

Anyway, a bit disappointed they're so far away, but at least they acknowledged it. At least RD and PoR have a fair number of characters I like. BB getting in is nice, but odds are none of my favorites save Miley will get in so I'll probably be a bit ho-hum on that. Maybe legendary Roy will come soon ish? That'd be nice.

Edited by bottlegnomes

My desires for Fire Emblem 6 banners are:

First, Dieck and Lugh. I already have Shanna but I need her lover. And I already have Raigh but I need her brother. Then, others characters like Chad, Brennya or Gale... maybe some GHB? And, of course, my lovely Cath.

For Radiant Dawn, I love Volug, Ilyana and Tormod. But I think we will get some beast units first. ThenTormod and Ilyana will have to wait.

Edited by Aethernal LUX

7 hours ago, omegaxis1 said:

I admit this was REALLY poorly handled. Like, seriously? We have to wait several months for an FE6 and FE10 banner? Come on, that's just pathetic.

January is in just a bit over two months.

That's pretty soon to me. 

3 hours ago, Raven said:

I think they should have simply waited until v3.0 dropped to reveal this information. It certainly would have softened the blow amongst (hopefully) a bunch of new and engaging Heroes content.

Well, it does give people plenty of time to save on orbs if they are looking forward to those specific banners. 

On 10/30/2018 at 11:54 AM, Corrobin said:

Walhart's official art for Heroes had a copyright year of 2017, VAs also confirmed that they're usually called in 4-6 months before a character comes out.

There is a BIG gap between work being done on a banner and it actually being announced.

Well unfortunately we can't really use that date as a signifier anymore because Brave Veronica also has a copyright year of 2017 on her art and we know that her art couldn't have been created then.

27 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Well unfortunately we can't really use that date as a signifier anymore because Brave Veronica also has a copyright year of 2017 on her art and we know that her art couldn't have been created then.

Or CYL 2 was rigged.

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

Let's not forget the units released in early 2018 that also had a 2018 watermark. Maybe it was Myrrh? I don't remember. Trying to find FEH art with the watermarks is a damn nightmare.

Edited by Raven

1 hour ago, Solaris998 said:

They could have had the design done for something else that never happened, and then used it for Brave Veronica instead.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:43 PM, YotsuMaboroshi said:

They could have had the design done for something else that never happened, and then used it for Brave Veronica instead.

This would be the most likely assumption. Maybe the reason we haven't had another colorless legendary is because they were originally planning for Veronica to be one, but changed their minds and decided to use her assets for the CYL instead. Not likely, I don't think. But an interesting thought given how long they apparently sat on Winter Robin/Tharja art.

I send in feedback asking for Saul, Elfin and Perceval on the FE6 banner...

Saul because we haven't had any male healers added since Lucius. Elfin so we can have a canon male refresher. Perceval... because I adore Perceval xD

I like all of these characters and would love to see them all get in... although I'd also like Hugh, but they hold a higher place to me.

My dream banners for each:

FE6: Revolution!~ Echidna (Green or Red), Douglas (Blue), Larum (Grey or Red Dagger), Perceval (Red or Green Calvary). Gonzales as a TT reward and drawn by Ippei.

Tellius: Arise!~Tauroneo (Blue), Jill (Green), and Zihark (Red). Pelleas as a TT reward and Izuka as a GHB.

2 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

These banners died for Fates

Well it has been so long since Fates has had a banner.  Plus we just got a Binding blade banner....oh wait we never had one.  We did have a Radiant Dawn banner....um let's see, oh yeah January...like almost a year ago.  

Fair representation am I right?