Legendary Hero Battle - Eirika: Graceful Resolve

Landmaster

10 hours ago, Ginko said:

enjoy as always ^^

Nice, Eirika didn't get the slightest chance against Shiro who already tanked her minions of all colors. Timed Bonfires by Roy helped with the annoying mages. 

Congrats!

10 hours ago, Ginko said:

oh my gosh!! That abyssal in one turn. Micaiah doesn't need to be +atk to beat that pesky green fridge. But Shigure need it to complete this lol. Great job!!

Thanks! 

I'm happy I didn't need to do much SI, also thanks to Micaiahs kit and nature. Shigure needed +ATK, otherwise I would been forced to change some of the buffs and supports. 

Sadly DEF and RES smoke are very rare. 

6 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

I Hate This Map!
Idk how often I tried it already, haven't could beat infernal yet.
The "best" is if you manage to kill three enemies till first enemy phase, you'll be "rewarded" with more reinforcements in turn two!
Flyer team (FGrima, NYAzura, Cordelia and FlyingOlivia) was the closest, but Eirika did two too much damage to FGrima with her special.

Yeah, that's really annoying.

Many of the solutions and video guides delay the kills of the trigger units until the very end. If you kill them all at once with the last remaining enemy, no reinforcements will arrive at all. 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

55 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Sadly DEF and RES smoke are very rare. 

Res smoke is not very rare, you will see it every month since the first time she come (and still be there) and I really want her to go away soon lol

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Nice, Eirika didn't get the slightest chance against Shiro who already tanked her minions of all colors. Timed Bonfires by Roy helped with Yeah, that's really annoying.

Many of the solutions and video guides delay the kills of the trigger units until the very end. If you kill them all at once with the last remaining enemy, no reinforcements will arrive at all. 

I guess this map cries for poison strike turtling with some healer and a physical wall. Honestly a strategy I haven't used yet. Usually I play these maps aggressively by killing as many enemies as possible. However these tactic drills (I totally suck btw) show me that some unorthodox moves can be the key to success. I think Veronica, Walhart, Fjorm and a dancer could help.

1 hour ago, Ginko said:

Res smoke is not very rare, you will see it every month since the first time she come (and still be there) and I really want her to go away soon lol

For me it was the opposite: I've been pulling for her on every banner and got nearly ten other colorless units until she finally arrived to me in October. 

2 hours ago, JSND Alter Dragon Boner said:

Legends said the Red Mage is still in that spot to this day

Lol, poor guy - also Eirika being impaled by endless arrows.

The beginning of that video was glorious btw. ^^'

7 minutes ago, Necrofantasia said:

I think Veronica, Walhart, Fjorm and a dancer could help.

That might work, good luck! 

Armors are still invincible. Though this one took a lot of finagling with skills to get everyone to stay alive long enough. I'm glad it worked out without needing any additional Skill Inheritance, though.

One more merge on Mia and I wouldn't have had to switch Myrrh to Spur Def. Urgh.

+10 Legendary Tiki [+Atk, -Res] (Divine Mist, Swap, Aether, Fierce Breath, Bold Fighter 3, With Everyone!, Darting Stance 3)
+5 Halloween Kagero [+Atk, -Spd] (Bottled Juice+ [Def], Swap, Bonfire, Close Counter, Bold Fighter 3, Armor March 3, Quick Riposte 3)
+6 Halloween Mia [+Spd, -Def] (Witchy Wand+ [Dazzling Staff], Recover+, Heavenly Light, Attack +3, Wrathful Staff 3, Drive Res 2, Distant Def 3)
+10 Halloween Myrrh [+Atk, -Spd] (Spirit Breath, Swap, Aether, Distant Counter, Vengeful Fighter 3, Spur Def 2, Atk/Def 2)

I cheesed through Eirika's Moonbow by hitting her with Witchy Wand. It was very satisfying.

jpBCDpS.jpg

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Niles is sitting in the time out corner for trolling me with his copies' natures. I have a [+Atk, -Spd] and a [+Spd, -Atk].

I also ran out of budget.

So you got the tricks. 

I thought armors don't care about SPD? 

4 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

I thought armors don't care about SPD? 

Niles has 39 base Spd, which is absurdly fast, meaning he can run dumb things like Special Fighter + Brave Bow or Special Fighter + Shining Bow.

@mampfoid Madman, can't believe you found a one turn solution for this map. Congrats! Cordy was fantastic. It's so satisfying every time, when you use those dancers offensively like that.

@mcsilas Even though it's a clear video, I got so scared for you on Turn 4 when all those reinforcements appeared at once x'D. Loved how you used Shiro on this map. 

@Landmaster 48 turns...... Q_Q What patience :'"'D... So happy you managed to do it! 

-----

Had a hard time with this map.. pesky reinforcements ;___; It wasn't until I realised it was possible to get the cavalry reinforcements to spawn with the red cav separate, that I managed to start making progress with it. Still managed with usual Jeorge, Michalis and Ninan. Brought ol'Reinhardt out of the woodworks as the fourth member. I made attempts with either Maria (for Physic) or Veronica at first, but having an extra attacker worked better for me in this case. 

Spoiler

Sorry for the late reply guys.

@mampfoid

Amazing as always! Cordelia played MVP as usual, but it was nice to see Dancer!Shigure in action and more than acquit himself well. Micaiah's damage output against the armour was insane. I am so sad, that I'll likely not have another chance at her until August next year, because all my orbs are reserved right now. 

@mcsilas Great work! Your team just wandered right into the middle of the map and held their own against the huge numbers. They were so tencious. Maribelle chipping (and killing) was mostly my favourite part, though Shiro the InvincibleTM deserves a more than honourable mention. 

I did clear everything up to Lunatic with the Takus before switching to cheese teams. I'll try to get back into the flow of things soon, just not on these maps.  

25 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Madman, can't believe you found a one turn solution for this map. Congrats! Cordy was fantastic. It's so satisfying every time, when you use those dancers offensively like that.

Thanks, glad you liked it! 

First time I had to pull the Desperation/Brash Assault trick with Cordelia, but the Lance flier and Eirika were just too fast. 

31 minutes ago, ruruo said:

Still managed with usual Jeorge, Michalis and Ninan. Brought ol'Reinhardt

Great, more Jeorge action, congrats! With all these reinforcements he could put in some real work this time. He and Reinhardt didn't leave much for Michalis to tank. 

3 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Amazing as always! Cordelia played MVP as usual, but it was nice to see Dancer!Shigure in action and more than acquit himself well. Micaiah's damage output against the armour was insane. I am so sad, that I'll likely not have another chance at her until August next year, because all my orbs are reserved right now. 

Thanks! 

Micaiah is cool and she was perfect for this clear, but to be honest I'm not using her (or her OG version) very much. That's the curse of 150+ 5* units. 

FINALLY GOT THIS DOWN. I am actually elated to get this myself, this took more effort to clear than I would have liked.

For Infernal, team is 5* B!Lyn (Summoner S Rank, Mulagir, Swap, DA, Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Hone Cav, Brazen Atk/Res), Rein (Daim Thunder, Swap (This skill purchase saved my run), Moonbow, DB3, Lancebreaker 3, Goad Cav, DD3), BKhrom (Sealed Falchion, Reposition, Aether, Fury 3, Chill Def 3, Ward Cav, Drive Def 2), Walhart (Wolf Berg, Draw Back, Bonfire, Brazen Atk/Def 3, Chill Def 3, Hone Cav, CD3). I should likely have replaced Walhart's Chill Def with Lunge, it would have made the end easier and not required Rein to have Swap. Walhart having Swap could have helped too.

I start by having Rein wipe the lancer off the face of the earth (Lancebreaker not needed here), Walhart drags him back, Lyn swaps with Walhart (not necessary) and Chrom holds the back of the line as the enemies from the north come in and the dagger barely gets Rein below half health. Rein attacks the red mage, Lyn 1-shots the blue mage, Walhart beats the dagger and Chrom waits for the sword cav to die on EP. Lyn gets hit by the panic troubadour into brazen range while Walhart tanks the flier. On the next phase, Lyn takes out the healer, Rein sits below Walhart to destroy the red mage, Walhart moves to the left of the flier and beats it while Chrom moves to where Walhart was. The archer attacks Walhart, followed by the axe cav who lunges him and the armour attacks Chrom, fails to kill (Chrom was actually on 1 HP) and gets a 62 damage Aether in return. The next turn is where I got stuck until I 1. used the brazen seal and 2. had Rein lean Swap. This turn Lyn moves next to the single wall and takes out the axe cav, Walhart blows the archer away, Chrom now 1-shots the green mage with the goad support and Rein swaps with Lyn so he's next to the wall and Lyn's below him. Now there's Eirika, the axe armour, the lance cav and the last dagger. This turn Rein 1-rounds Eirika, Lyn 1-rounds the cav, Walhart moves her up and Chrom takes out the armour from above. The dagger attacks him, not killing him and leaving Walhart to charge in and 1-shot the dagger, finally ending the saga.

This one's up there in terms of clears I sorted out myself frankly. Can't wait for the Julius rerun now, see what the two Reins can do.

3 hours ago, ruruo said:

@Landmaster 48 turns...... Q_Q What patience :'"'D... So happy you managed to do it! 

-----

Had a hard time with this map.. pesky reinforcements ;___; It wasn't until I realised it was possible to get the cavalry reinforcements to spawn with the red cav separate, that I managed to start making progress with it. Still managed with usual Jeorge, Michalis and Ninan. Brought ol'Reinhardt out of the woodworks as the fourth member. I made attempts with either Maria (for Physic) or Veronica at first, but having an extra attacker worked better for me in this case. 

Hide contents

Thanks!

You handled all those reinforcements with such ease! That was pretty clever luring everyone down to get shot down one by one~

@JSND Alter Dragon Boner Not gonna lie all those resets made me laugh. Good shit though. I really should get to finishing a Brave Bow infantry archer, because I keep getting fucked in these Abyssal Hero Battles. Can't figure out either one right now.

@mcsilas Wow, Shiro the Unbreakable. And Maribelle did a lot better than I thought she would!

@mampfoid Wow, just wow! This LHB is one of the hardest ones, not to mention how separated the enemies are and even with all that you were able to clear it in one turn. That's just super crazy! Congrats!

@mcsilas Damn, your Shiro is really tanky being able to take so many units and not care even one bit. Maribelle is also pretty strong, being able to deal so much damage to high Res mages is awesome! Really cool clear!

- - - - -

@kirauza343 @SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo  @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates

Alright, this is the last clear of the time. Because this one includes best girl Eirika I had to put more effort so this time I went and added some music to the video instead of just having in-game music. Just like with Lyn I couldn't solo this with OG!Eirika and needed some cheese to keep up with the pressure. Good news is that I managed to let Eirika take on the important units in the map.

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Wow, just wow! This LHB is one of the hardest ones, not to mention how separated the enemies are and even with all that you were able to clear it in one turn. That's just super crazy! Congrats!

Thanks, yeah that was hard. Without Micaiah I wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Perhaps if I merged A!Tiki or Caeda... not sure though. 

8 hours ago, Alexmender said:

Alright, this is the last clear of the time. Because this one includes best girl Eirika I had to put more effort so this time I went and added some music to the video instead of just having in-game music. Just like with Lyn I couldn't solo this with OG!Eirika and needed some cheese to keep up with the pressure. Good news is that I managed to let Eirika take on the important units in the map.

Woa, the final was epic. Didn't think Eirika could take on her legendary self, using Veronica's debuffs and waiting for an inactive solo skill was clever. Surviving that initial Moonbow with 1HP was the cream on the pie, but the double was the Cherry. 

Very good positioning in the middle part where Eirika took out the Swordbreaker Archer and Veronica went up to attack the Axe Cav. 

Cool clear, I could see the effort and energy you put into this. Congratulations! 

I want it known that figuring out Abyssal took me all night, with some pointless SI and SS upgrading, and then I went and decided to redo it for the sake of recording, and there went another 2 hours trying to remember what the hell I did, but it's done. My god it is done.

Team used:

Spoiler
  • Unit 1: Reinhardt [+Atk -Spd +3] Dire Thunder, Reposition, Luna
  • Death Blow 4, Lancebreaker, Hone Cavalry, Brazen Atk/Res 3
  • Raw power. Brazen Atk/Res granted a strong boost to Attack once Rein was placed into range, which was easy thanks to the Red Magic Users on the map.

• Unit 2: Love Abounds Roy [+Atk -Res +1] Brave Bow+, Reposition, Blazing Flame
  • Death Blow 4, Swordbreaker, Hone Cavalry, Heavy Blade 3
  • Also raw power, but also provided important support in Blazing Flame, which did a lot of damage to surrounding enemies each trigger. Heavy Blade would not look like it'd work at first glance (he only has 46 Atk with this build), but Death Blow 4 and even a Hone Atk boost were enough to speed up Blazing Flame charge when necessary. Because of Swordbreaker, he was also able to take on Eirika and kill her in one round of combat, which Rein needs two rounds to accomplish.

• Unit 3: Bridal Bloom Ninian [+Atk -Def] Fresh Bouquet+ [Spd], Dance, Moonbow
  • Fury 3, Wings of Mercy 3, Hone Atk 3, Darting Stance 2 (seal did not matter)
  • Dance support. Darting Stance was from an earlier attempt, when Ninian needed to hold enough Spd to not be doubled by one of the Dagger units. Ultimately, she only provided dancing and buffing in the end.

• Unit 4: Nanna [+Atk -Def +2] Gravity+ [Dazzle], Restore+, Miracle
  • Atk/Spd 2, Wrathful Staff, Savage Blow 3, Distant Defense 3
  • She was important, because without Gravity my units would have been hounded by one of the units giving me a lot of trouble, and without Savage Blow said hell units wouldn't be weakened fast enough before they were on my units. Distant Defense was the only way for her to withstand enough attacks to allow Miracle to trigger when it needed to.

The Axe Cav was HORRIBlE for me. Lots of defense and HP meant they withstood any assault unleashed on them by a lot, the Defense meant they weren't taking a lot of damage from Blazing Flame, and their being a Cav meant I needed to halt their movement somehow, but I just couldn't figure out how.

Below is the video.

Spoiler

Below is the play-by-play, which I recommend reading because the video goes by much too fast to properly understand just what I did.

Spoiler

PP1: Rein moves into the hallway, just outside of enemy reach. Ninian moves next to him. Roy moves below Ninian. Nanna does not move.

EP1: No actions taken.

PP2: Rein moves in to kill the Lance Inf. Ninian moves in to Dance him, where he then goes and Repositions her away from the enemy. All unit positions are the same as at the end of PP1.

EP2: Lance Flier moves down 2 spaces, Axe Armor moves 1 space left, Dagger moves to Lance Flier's left side, and R.Mage Cav moves to Dagger's left side. Sword Cav, B.Mage Cav, and Troubadour spawn in bottom hallway.

PP3: Roy moves in to kill B.Mage Cav, which enables Rein to kill Sword Cav (Ward Cavalry on B.Mage Cav protected Sword Cav just enough to disable the kill otherwise). Ninian dances Rein, who then moves in right next to Troubadour, blocking her completely. Nanna moves next to Roy's right.

EP3: R.Mage Cav moves in to attack Rein, and leaves him weakened enough to enter both WoM and Brazen Atk/Res range. Dagger moves next to R.Mage Cav's right, Lance Flier is above Dagger, and Armor moves one space down. Troubadour is completely blocked and cannot act.

PP4: Roy moves in to attack Troubadour, triggering Blazing Flame. However, thanks to Heavy Blade, he has it charged again after she is killed. Rein kills R.Mage Cav, and Roy, after being danced by Ninian, kills Dagger in one hit, leaving Blazing Flame with 2 charge remaining. Nanna does not move.

EP4: Lance Flier moves into the hallway. Axe Armor moves one space left, where Eirika now begins moving and is dirctly top-right of Axe Armor. Red Mage, Bow Cav, and Axe Cav spawn.

PP5: Roy moves in to kill Lance Flier, getting full Blazing Flame charge as a result. Nanna moves in to heal Reinhardt to 29 HP, still enough to Trigger Brazen Atk/Res. Ninian dances Roy, who moves in between Nanna and Ninian. Rein does not move.

EP5: Red Mage moves in to attack Rein, but only manages weakening him back down to WoM range. Axe Armor moves down, and Eirika is directly above him. Axe Cav is to Eirika's left, and Bow Cav moves to above Axe Cav. Green Mage, Lance Cav, and second Dagger spawn.

PP6: Nanna attacks Green Mage, triggering Gravity on her and Red Mage, who is promptly eliminated by Rein. Ninian Dances Rein, and Roy moves one space to the right for Rein to take his spot..

EP6: Green Mage attacks Nanna, reactivating Gravity. Axe Armor moves one space down. Eirika enters the hallway, next to Axe Armor. Axe Cav moves above Axe Armor, Bow Cav moves in between Green Mage and Axe Armor. Lance Cav is top-right to Axe Cav, and Dagger is to Lance Cav's right.

PP7: Roy immediately attacks and kills Eirika with a combo of Blazing Flame and 4 attacks from his Brave Bow. Though he doesn't trigger Heavy Blade, he is back to full Special Charge at the end anyways. Nanna attacks Bow Cav, triggering Gravity on them, Green Mage, and Axe Armor. Ninian Dances Nanna, and is repositioned by Rein. Nanna then attacks Axe Armor, adding Gravity status to Axe Cav as well.

EP7: Axe Armor moves into hallway. Bow Cav takes their place and attacks Nanna, triggering Miracle and leaving Nanna with on HP and retriggering Gravity on all surrounding foes. Green Mage moves one space left, Lance Cav moves to directly above Axe Cav, and Dagger moves along with him.

PP8: Roy attacks Axe Armor, triggering Blazing Flame and weakening Bow Cav and Green Mage further, in addition to Axe Armor. Rein moves in to delete Green Mage, and Nanna attacks Bow Cav one last time, once again triggering Gravity on Axe Armor and Axe Cav. Ninian Dances Roy, who moves in between Nanna and Ninian to further weaken Axe Armor and get another Blazing Flame ready.

EP8: Axe Armor moves along toward the group. Axe Cav moves one space down, and Lance Cav moves in between the two Axe wielders. Dagger is now directly above Axe Cav.

PP9: Letting Roy attack the Armor at this point leaves him with 1 HP in the end, ruining the whole run, so Nanna triggers Gravity on Axe Cav once again, spreading to Dagger and Lance Cav, but also triggering Savage Blow on everyone, leaving Axe Armor weak enough to be picked off by Roy. Reinhardt moves in to pick off Lance Cav. Ninian moves in to Dance Nanna, letting her get out of range of Dagger.

EP9: Gravity-inflicted units move one space along the path each.

PP10: Roy claims the life Dagger, Rein claims the life of that goddamn Axe Cav, and I claim the Golden Feh Doll.

It will become the first time I won't get all orbs from a Hero Battle.

After like 200 failed attempts and watching Phoenixmaster's guide (which did NOT work for me because of a different enemy AI) I'll let the four orbs die peacefully. 

It really stinks, but on the other hand I kinda lost the focus and motivation in Heroes since I started with Fate / Grand Order, so the result isn't totally unexpected.

Edited by Necrofantasia

4 hours ago, Necrofantasia said:

It will become the first time I won't get all orbs from a Hero Battle.

After like 200 failed attempts and watching Phoenixmaster's guide (which did NOT work for me because of a different enemy AI) I'll let the four orbs die peacefully. 

It really stinks, but on the other hand I kinda lost the focus and motivation in Heroes since I started with Fate / Grand Order, so the result isn't totally unexpected.

Which strategy were you using?

Finally beat Infernal with H!Micaiah, Ninian, Ike, and Soren.  Turns out two dancers with WoM were the key- I needed Ninian to be able to teleport over to dance Soren, but at that point she was down at the bottom after killing the sword cavalry.  Soren and Ike were the real stars- I think Micaiah and Ninian each killed one fighter.  Glad Ike and Soren can still beat most content!

Not even going to try Abyssal, but I haven't done any of the other Abyssals either.  Don't really care about accessories, especially odd golden ones. 

That awkward moment when you almost forget to do this map.

I was so busy with other stuff that I put this off, and well...last night I checked it and realized I only had 19 hours left, and I would be asleep/at work for most of those. Because I wanted the orbs instead of the pride, I just used Phoenixmaster1's video with Brave Lyn, Olivia, Lissa, and unarmed Halloween Dorcas for Infernal. Had to give my Olivia a Fortify DEF seal since my Lyn is -DEF and needed a little more bulk to tank some hits, but everything worked out even with my Olivia and Lissa at 4*+10. The rest of the maps could be cheesed with horse emblem. lol

6 hours ago, Landmaster said:

Which strategy were you using?

You meant the guide I used?

HDorcas, Elise (replaced Lissa), Olivia and BLyn with their default skillset and the skills Phoenixmaster used.

The bow knight and axe knight switched places, so the bow knight didn't move towards Lyn. Instead he attacks HDorcas from the middle right wall.

Edited by Necrofantasia