Jump to content
TheSilentChloey

Who wants to see me fail an Awakening Lunatic Playthrough?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Alright then I dare you to do it.  

Wanna see a drunk little Eevee huh?

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Also we're going to have fun come chapter 1...lots of fun...

Just give bronze sword to Frederick, you welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Nym said:

Wanna see a drunk little Eevee huh?

Just give bronze sword to Frederick, you welcome.

Drunk on berries maybe lol.

 

Also gotta get Chrom up to snuff lol.  He's such a scrub.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Drunk on berries maybe lol.

There's berries that gives confusion when you eat them, now you know why.

2 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

Also gotta get Chrom up to snuff lol.  He's such a scrub.

Always.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice, videos! I wanna do one of Lunatic+ myself.

 

Cool that you also use no grid, the lines on the map annoy me.

 

EDIT: I use Fred as pairup to hurt the river mooks, then switch to Lissa for the killing blow to squeeze some more exp.

Edited by ChickenWings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, ChickenWings said:

Nice, videos! I wanna do one of Lunatic+ myself.

 

Cool that you also use no grid, the lines on the map annoy me.

 

EDIT: I use Fred as pairup to hurt the river mooks, then switch to Lissa for the killing blow to squeeze some more exp.

Yes fun is ro be had.  I'm using @Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi's Lunatic +Guide for the next chapter and likely the one after that.  Regna Ferox might be fun but I need to feed Chrom some kills...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chapter 1 is done, now for those all important Supports XD

Spoiler

 

 

Grima/Chrom C

Chrom/Frederick C

Grima/Frederick C

Edited by TheSilentChloey
Chapter Uploaded

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huh, intesresting way to approach this chapter. I prefer the 'sit on the forts' strat. Frederick with bronze sword with Chrom pair-up can easily beat hammer fighter on the fort.

RIP Virion, not even considered as someone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nym said:

Huh, intesresting way to approach this chapter. I prefer the 'sit on the forts' strat. Frederick with bronze sword with Chrom pair-up can easily beat hammer fighter on the fort.

RIP Virion, not even considered as someone.

As I said I went with Kuroi's L+ Giude.  And some of my own strat when things got dicey.  But we did it Grima made it through the chapter and I hope he'll have some fun since scrubby Chrom needs levels...and we're going to have to drink a shot every time I say, "Good boy Grima" in the next chapter.  Just for kicks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is chapter 2 the reason why you haven't updated? XD

 

(I'm currently ironmaning Lunatic, chapter 4 with Vaike and Virion dead so far. I dunno who to pair up besides Chrobin, but I definitely want Kellam to marry.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ChickenWings said:

Is chapter 2 the reason why you haven't updated? XD

 

(I'm currently ironmaning Lunatic, chapter 4 with Vaike and Virion dead so far. I dunno who to pair up besides Chrobin, but I definitely want Kellam to marry.)

Yes.  Chapter 2 is hell because fucking Stahl loves to just die on me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ElectiveToast said:

I know this is late, but you should have named your unit Chrom. Yup, total mindscrew. 

Nah Grima’s better for the entertainment value XD plus it is a mindscrew for Lucina XD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/18 at 4:01 PM, ElectiveToast said:

I know this is late, but you should have named your unit Chrom. Yup, total mindscrew. 

"Chrom? Is that foreign?"

"IT'S YOUR NAME!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TheSilentChloey said:

That's just gold!  Though Grima is more gold than Chrom...

But Grima IS foreign. So it's not as funny in that context. Actually, I was just chatting with someone asking if Validar Jr. is an appropriate name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Light Strategist said:

But Grima IS foreign. So it's not as funny in that context. Actually, I was just chatting with someone asking if Validar Jr. is an appropriate name. 

Not yet, no, but later on in the game it will be hilarious.

 

To be back on topic (>.>) I've filmed two dlc episodes and will post them early next week for your enjoyment (Marth was a pain in the arse really)

My reset count is at 105.  You're welcome.

 

Grima and Chrom also have A support so Grima should be protecting his father in law quite well.  Chrom is still a scrub...chapter 5 has wyverns doubtless it's feeding time for Chrom and Maribelle can heal away in the next chapter while Ricken warms the bench...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DLC Round 1:

Spoiler

 

 

DLC Round 2:

Spoiler

 

Chapter 5:

Spoiler

 

How long will it take for Chrom and Maribelle to hook up I wonder?  You're all welcome :XD:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...