Attention all Thracia 776 Gamers

indigoasis

Spoiler

I haven't seen anyone make a thread about this, so I'll go ahead and share this now.

I know it's a meme, but it hurts me how he mispronounces Leif. Also, Reinhardt never took children hostage in the game, did he?

I never played FE5 but Reinhardt is said to take children by August who is a questionable source of information. Same way in Genealogy in the final chapter  where it is told that Ishtar told that she freed the children, but it's never shown. She may as well kill them all and Felipe is lying, we'll never know.

The dude is on Fiber. His videos are mostly shitposts or comedic by nature. You see him everywhere. Quite recently on Pewdiepie's channel in that Ben Shapiro bonus meme video, this and a shitpost video about Nimious, a Fehtuber

1 hour ago, Jingle Bells said:

I never played FE5 but Reinhardt is said to take children by August who is a questionable source of information. Same way in Genealogy in the final chapter  where it is told that Ishtar told that she freed the children, but it's never shown. She may as well kill them all and Felipe is lying, we'll never know.

August didn't say Reinhardt personally kidnaps children. He said Reinhardt "helps" with that. Which is absolutely true, seeing how Reinhardt loyally serves the Freedge and all that.

Edited by BrightBow

42 minutes ago, indigospace said:

Speaking of that, how much does this guy (voiceoverpete) charge per recording? Isn't it like $50 or something?

He got banned, like, yesterday.

Edit: That was the price the unfortunate souls on his waiting list paid, though. He's on patreon for less, apparently.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

1 hour ago, ChefGuevara said:

Why tho

this is some of the most harmless content on the internet godamnit

...was somebody salty about the smash bros one he did?

In this era of over sensetivity, everything's offensive to some one. On that very note, I love your username!

29 minutes ago, Jotari said:

Watching that video and seeing him as a real person kind of ruins the illusion for me :(

While it slightly ruins the illusion of the joke, it improves the quality of the meme since a good man is behind it. If I had money, I'd help that glorious son of a gun on Patreon. Also,

On 11/6/2018 at 7:06 PM, Jotari said:

I would be legitimately disappointed to discover that this guy has any idea what he's talking about.

He has no clue, he barely knows any of the mechanics of D&D, he isn't going to know jack about a strategy RPG series.

22 hours ago, ChefGuevara said:

Why tho

Fiverr got mad over his clearly fake credit card scam joke, and banned him, along with basically stealing all the money from the people who were waiting to order his stuff.

On 11/7/2018 at 1:08 AM, Jotari said:

In this era of over sensetivity, everything's offensive to some one. On that very note, I love your username!

23 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

Fiverr got mad over his clearly fake credit card scam joke, and banned him, along with basically stealing all the money from the people who were waiting to order his stuff.

Guys in the video he said it was a legal precaution and not to get mad at him like I know it sucks and it's good to disagree but Voice Over Pete wouldn't want us to do it like this.

• 2 weeks later...