Summoning Introduction Movies

tanuki

Anyone else miss the summoning movie introductions for special characters.   Such as the ones for Camilla or Lyn when the game first started.  You'd get a close up of an eye and then a little animation.  I miss that, it made finally getting one of those characters a little more satisfying.   

YES! So much yes. Honestly, in the long run it would be pretty impractical. 4 stars and 3 stars getting such spectacle, the increase in the size of data to avoid picking favorites, etc. Despite these issues, I can't help but wish more were in the game. They really added to the splendor of pulling a rare unit

18 minutes ago, tanuki said:

Anyone else miss the summoning movie introductions for special characters.   Such as the ones for Camilla or Lyn when the game first started.  You'd get a close up of an eye and then a little animation.  I miss that, it made finally getting one of those characters a little more satisfying.   

If you still want to see them, you can tap <Misc.> in the bottom right hand corner, then tap the green <FAQ/Etc.> button in the Miscellaneous menu,  then scroll down and tap <Movies>.

Not really. It might have been better if it was restricted to 5* focus characters, but it was pretty annoying to see them every time I pulled a 4* Camilla or 3*/4* Robin or something. 

I recall being annoyed that they weren't shippable, but admittedly I'm not sure about that.

I thought it would be nice for Legendary heroes as well.  This came up trying to get Legendary Erika. After what seemed like a thousand orbs, she appeared!   In this case, I thought a little movie might be nice.   But yeah, no movies for 3* or 4* characters.   

4 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:
  • Me: Let's choose this blue orb.
  • Movie starts.
  • Me: Wow!
  • "Where did I wake up this time?"
  • A 3★ Robin appears.
  • Me: What?

Would be cool if units like the Legendary Heroes or the Brave Heroes have this intro movies.

LOL i remember when i got Lucina. it was like WOW!
(and then i got a 3 Star Robin and i was like... wait. huh?)

I agree Legendary heroes should have videos. 

7 hours ago, XRay said:

If you still want to see them, you can tap <Misc.> in the bottom right hand corner, then tap the green <FAQ/Etc.> button in the Miscellaneous menu,  then scroll down and tap <Movies>.

Except I STILL HAVEN'T SUMMONED YOUNG TIKI

WHICH MEANS I NEVER GOT TO SEE HER MOVIE

SO EVEN IF IT LETS ME SEE IT IT'S STILL A LIE BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE HER

*coughcough* On-Topic, I enjoyed the movies, regardless of Rarity, and frankly would have loved to see everyone get them, or at least 5S-exclusive characters. At the very least the CYL Heroes deserved it, though three of them already had movies for their normal forms the first time around so I get why they didn't do that.

M!Robin had the unique issue of not being a native 5* unit, so even though they made the movie for him as part of him being one of the very first focus characters, it just resulted in disappointment and confusion most of the time (especially after his banner ended). I don't know what possessed them to tie the movie to a character without also having a rarity check in place to make sure it was a 5* of that unit.

I thought it was a neat novelty the first couple times, but I barely even have the patience to wait to see if I get a smoke animation anymore. More movies would just be a waste of space and an inconvenience for me.

58 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

I thought it was a neat novelty the first couple times, but I barely even have the patience to wait to see if I get a smoke animation anymore. More movies would just be a waste of space and an inconvenience for me.

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I sometimes wish I can just open all five Orbs at once, especially on Legendary Hero Foci since I usually want everyone or most units on those Foci anyways. Having to tap all five Orbs and going through the Summoning animation five times get super tedious.

Edited by XRay

I did like those animations! Too bad they didn't make more. While, sure, it was a let-down to have the animation play only to reveal a 3* Robin or a 4* Camilla, I did like the animations. I felt like they should've played only for the first time you summoned a character with an animation.