New Heroes Appear: Adrift (November 9 ~)

Coolmanio

I'm probably in the minority here, but I actually like this banner! The alts actually relate very well to the story, so they may as well be original characters in my view. Also, and I NEVER thought I would be saying this unironically: I liked how they portrayed Camilla here. Because she's basically the big sister of Azura's dreams. Kind and sweet.

I think this reddit post puts it best:

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So got a +Hp -Def Male Corrin. It the unit I wanted but these natures kind of concern me as to how he will go. What can I do him (foddering isn't an option) I thought of Fury but other than that I am clueless. Any opinions? Also where can I ask about this type of stuff as I have another problematic situation like this (threads I mean)? 

Btw about that theory, maybe it is a sign that Anankos is coming to heroes as a colourless armored dragon (that is a dream of mine don't pay notice)

2 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Also where can I ask about this type of stuff as I have another problematic situation like this (threads I mean)? 

Questions about pretty much anything involving the game (builds, mechanics, priorities, any other advice) can go here:

SO.

I managed to pull a 5* off of this banner!  But it was. . .Elise?  If these guys aren't limited, I'm just gonna be salty about this and move on.  My orb stash is nonexistent (I was at 4.50% before getting Elise).

12 hours ago, eclipse said:

SO.

I managed to pull a 5* off of this banner!  But it was. . .Elise?  If these guys aren't limited, I'm just gonna be salty about this and move on.  My orb stash is nonexistent (I was at 4.50% before getting Elise).

But cancer defense wins though! Pain healers can be pretty painful.

I was able to pull M!Corrin in 15 orbs which is a big help since I'm almost done hard book 1 and I still need to do hard book 2. My RNG luck is so bad as well. My orbs go down the drain. I feel the pain eclipse, but at least book 3 is coming out in December. Free to play is so much fun. I also get way to many pity breakers. Thanks Mia. Why did you come and mess up my chances getting your Halloween alt. I least I was able to get Halloween Mia, but it was not worth the orbs. 

11 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I have to say. i am really intrigued who the GHB will be this month (or if there will be one). with Aversa last month, Minizura this month... lol i want someone AWESOME

There be GHB this month, but unrelated to this banner (as this banner got BHB instead). let's hope the next new heroes batch is good too.

I'll just say, I have all characters from this banner. Mikoto was my free pull. 

I actually really liked the outfits of these characters, their personalities, the little butterflies that glow yellow in their special attack art. If anything, I'm happy with this banner. I can understand the hate, I can understand people's frustration, but I'm just happy and ok with this banner. It has to be my favorite banner in the last couple of months. 

Edited by Legend_of_Zelia

8 hours ago, Jingle Bells said:

Ouch, were you sniping for anyone in particular? Any decent pity breakers?

No sniping, summoned all 5 every time.  I got a brave lyn and a brave hector, but that’s it.  I’m just calling it quits on this banner.  Kept thinking, maybe this time, but no.

12 minutes ago, tanuki said:

No sniping, summoned all 5 every time.  I got a brave lyn and a brave hector, but that’s it.  I’m just calling it quits on this banner.  Kept thinking, maybe this time, but no.

That seems like a good idea, the banner is ending soon. But hey you got 2 nice units are pity breakers.

On 11/16/2018 at 8:57 PM, tanuki said:

that sucks :( 
BUT Brave Lyn and Brave Hector are very good. but 300 for 2 hurts.. i really am sorry. 

For this banner I got Mikoto and a Pity Breaker Brave Ike. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of the Avatar's. I wanted to get one of them to support my Halloween Myrrh and Nowi (Regular). I guess the Male Kana that I got from the grails will have to do it for now.

This banner is almost over. Next banner is probably gonna be woke. No pun intended or will it be pun intended. 

On 11/12/2018 at 2:06 PM, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

The feels the story gives reminds of the feels evoked in this song, which is also about the happy feels a dream world can be and how harsh reality is. 

R.I.P. Roy Orbison.  One of the best.  Blue Velvet is awesome.

Also, my +Spd -Hp Dreamilla is surprisingly very good.  57 base Atk stacks very nicely with Hone Fliers, Brazen Atk/Res, and Camilla's axe buff.  She can one-shot +10 Nowis if Iceberg triggers.