Sci-Fi RP Interest Check

Phoenix

This is going up later than I planned, but definitely worth the extra polish. Like the title says, this is an interest check for Aeon, an RP I'll be starting relatively soon (2018-Don't quote me on that).

I managed to get a lot of information written down since the big move, so you can find all the current details on this google site. Please take your time going through it. I'd like to start off with at least five players once everything is ready (myself not included), but a larger number is totally fine, so don't feel like you have to rush and read everything in one sitting. If you're interested in joining or have some questions, be sure to hop onto the HF Discord server.

Just two more things. Aeon's battles will be hosted either on Roll20 or GM Forge. I'm leaning toward GM Forge, but it'll be tricky this early since I'm just starting out with it. Roll20's a backup option since I already know how to use it, and can make a passable character sheet and some macros if I hunker down for a few days. Lastly, there is a requirement for joining. If you're not going to be playing in any of the battles (noncom) then you won't need a Roll20 account or have to log into GM Forge, but I do want to be able to reach everyone through Discord. It's fast, smooth, and the notifications don't break on me. I can make an exception here and there, but in general everyone should be on the HF server.

That's all for now. Thanks for reading.

Edited by Phoenix

A Sci-Fi RP? Man, that sounds cool. Count me interested. I'll be probably be reading the site up first, but I'll be sure to hop into the Discord channel if I do decide to try to get in.

So far so good, though Roxas you should visit the server when you've got the time. The link's in the first post. If we hold onto everyone we've got so far then one more person means it's full steam ahead.

Glory to the SSA, the one TRUE bastion of humanity. The Fringes must be brought to heel, the oppressed under the empire liberated and the Frontier always needs expanding.

I will be doing my part, will you?

Thanks for letting me know about the link, Ursali. It should be working now. Also, we've got the minimum number of interested folks I wanted before going all in. There are still some parts of the system I'm working on, as well as getting past the GM Forge learning curve, so in the meantime, everyone who's going to be joining should get to the Discord server and get familiar with the setting. Follow Rothene, he knows the way XD

9 hours ago, Phoenix said:

So far so good, though Roxas you should visit the server when you've got the time. The link's in the first post. If we hold onto everyone we've got so far then one more person means it's full steam ahead

Oh, you're right. I'll do that immediately.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...