Book III Opens: December 2018 (Speculation + Discussion)

Coolmanio

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I am not expecting any news on book 3 until the VG ends, since that is the last event for the month.  Hopefully they will do a feh channel right after VG ends.

6 hours ago, EricaofRenais said:

Honestly I am not expecting any news on book 3 until the VG ends, since that is the last event for the month.  Hopefully they will do a feh channel right after VG ends.

So you're expecting a FEH Channel on the 9th or 10th? That makes sense, much as I hate to admit it.

7 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

So you're expecting a FEH Channel on the 9th or 10th? That makes sense, much as I hate to admit it.

Yeah, while it is a rather long wait it seems like the most likely time.  Hopefully I am wrong and we get a FEH channel earlier, but I think later is the safer bet.

I think we'll probably get the Feh Channel/3.0 notification this week. They wouldn't let to reveal it only the day before it going up and I think it will be coming next week. So, this week seems the most likely to me for an annoucement

11 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am more excited  for Version 3.0 than Book III. For Version 2.0, we got the upgrade for Staff users and the Weapon Refinery, so I am curious for what we will have for 3.0.

nothing. maybe they finally fix dagger units

6 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

What would you like them to change, and are you referring to the weapons themselves or the stats of the units wielding them?

its a mixture of both. They have the stats of mages (not allways) but not access to any of the powerfull tome like effects. Mages can use Litrblade or Litrowls to offset some shitty matches like against Dragons and Armorers. Menawhile daggers have... nothing!? Attacking a Dragon or Armorer with a Dagger unit usually ends in suicide (in high tier Arena), baiting a Dragon with a dagger unit with close counter Definitly end in suicide due to the way their Breath works. This is also due to the fact that they are colorless, so i understand why they dont have a Litrblade like dagger, it would just be hands down broken maybe, but something needs to be done lulz

Their main point is debuffing units, but they cant do that because they literally die in the process of doing so lulz

Dont get me wrong they work in PVE in Arena they just dont work unless you run water or windsweep, which cuts down their firepower tremendously and then there is the question why the fuck take a dagger unit when a Healer, aka Veronica can do it safe.

1 hour ago, Hilda said:

its a mixture of both. They have the stats of mages (not allways) but not access to any of the powerfull tome like effects. Mages can use Litrblade or Litrowls to offset some shitty matches like against Dragons and Armorers. Menawhile daggers have... nothing!? Attacking a Dragon or Armorer with a Dagger unit usually ends in suicide (in high tier Arena), baiting a Dragon with a dagger unit with close counter Definitly end in suicide due to the way their Breath works. This is also due to the fact that they are colorless, so i understand why they dont have a Litrblade like dagger, it would just be hands down broken maybe, but something needs to be done lulz

Their main point is debuffing units, but they cant do that because they literally die in the process of doing so lulz

Dont get me wrong they work in PVE in Arena they just dont work unless you run water or windsweep, which cuts down their firepower tremendously and then there is the question why the fuck take a dagger unit when a Healer, aka Veronica can do it safe.

I was gonna say that the Weapon Refinery brought all the daggers up to the standards of other ranged weapons in terms of raw stats, but you make a strong point here. Would you say a Firesweep Dagger would help?

5 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

I was gonna say that the Weapon Refinery brought all the daggers up to the standards of other ranged weapons in terms of raw stats, but you make a strong point here. Would you say a Firesweep Dagger would help?

they need a reversed Dragon breath refine. As in if the foe is a melee combat(not 2 range) it forces them to calculate dmg against the higher stat. That way they become sturdier 

21 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

this is?

basically cheapens Close Counter if you throw it on dagger units for their refine. I mean, i can see the appeal since daggers have always been 1-2 range, afaik. But then it wouldn't be fair to the tomes that have also been 1-2 range from the start, so I REALLY don't see a universal CC refine for daggers on the horizon.

13 hours ago, DefyingFates said:

With the new weapons announced, hopefully Book 3 is closer than we think.

It's pretty curious how not only are new weapons announced, but Tap Battle is ending soon and new quests weren't in Hrid's datamine. So hopefully a Version 3.0 Feh Channel is coming soon.

I seriously do not want to wait until after Christmas units for it to come.

Edited by Sentinel07

4 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

It's pretty curious how not only are new weapons announced, but Tap Battle is ending soon and new quests weren't in Hrid's datamine. So hopefully a Version 3.0 Feh Channel is coming soon.

I seriously do not want to wait until after Christmas units for it to come.

Let's hope for something in the next two days then! We never get news on the weekends, do we?

6 hours ago, Rinco said:

with the Channel itself being on monday?

I go back to work on Monday, so I'm dreading this outcome since I like watching FEH Channels live (which means getting up in the early morning) D':

FEH Channels have always been announced at least two days in advance, so the best case scenario is one being announced tomorrow for Sunday (assuming lightning strikes again after Hrid being revealed on a Sunday). Fingers crossed?

I don’t think Book 3 will come any later than Tuesday. By that time, the Fire and Ice banner is supposed to end so we should anticipate a new banner to coincide with it. It’s likely we’ll also have a Feh channel on Sunday or Monday.