Which free unit do you want to merge up?

SatsumaFSoysoy

3 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Masked Marth and Groom Marth are my two top picks, after that I don't know. I wonder when Aversa and kid Azura will added to the system?

I would say Halloween Dorcas, Aversa and Young Azura will be added in the next version update.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I’ll +10 Eliwood, BK, Dorcas and Masked Marth.

Good, luck, sounds like a long-long term project. 

My MM is also part of my arena core. This new feature is the reason why I won't merge Caeda soon. 

3 hours ago, Garlyle said:

But what about Oliver??

He is beautiful enough without merges. ;-) 

I've never seen merges as a big thing. I merged Cordelia, Cherche and M!Marth to keep up with arena scoring and having them stronger is a nice side-effect for my one turn clears. But otherwise I would prefer to promote some units I don't have at 5* or to promote good fodder (Linus). 

Top priority: Lyon, Valter, Marisa and Joshua 

High priority: Zephiel, Narcian, Arvis, Saias, Julius Linus, Úrsula, LLoyd

Others: FRobin (because I need her tome and her B skill for my LA Lilina)

Edited by Aethernal LUX

6 hours ago, Tactician_Iris said:

And this kind of Grail does not require a day to dig up either or any visits to Oracles even. Heh, Let's see if anyone catches that reference.

Wrong Heroes, man. The people here usually use either might OR magic :)

Nice to see that we're actually getting a chance to finally +10 those guys. Now if only Askr tro could also be merged...

For me the first will be Masked Marth, cause +7 already (missed the first 5* copy, damn you Dark Clouds over Awakening), then probably Camus, as he is one of my core PvE guys. Then I'll do the rest.

Now, feathers are an issue...

I might hold my grails for a while. It needs 2k grails to get someone to +10, and what if someone interesting comes with Binding Blade TT or GHB?

I need to think about this...

1 minute ago, Garlyle said:

I might hold my grails for a while. It needs 2k grails to get someone to +10, and what if someone interesting comes with Binding Blade TT or GHB?

I need to think about this...

this is v. true. like everything else i'll probably hoard my grails. 
though i might use on one on Joshua or something. 

1 hour ago, Kruggov said:

Wrong Heroes, man. The people here usually use either might OR magic :)

Haha, yes. Might or Magic, Askr or Erathia/Axeoth, no Heroes are the same are they?

Still, one builds them to be OP all the same. ;)

Fun coincidence: I might have been replaying the campaigns in HoMM III when the FEH channel hit.

@mampfoid You can bet I'll be try-harding Aether Raids for a while!  Can't tell you how long I've been waiting for a feature like this.  Masked Marth isn't a bad idea either.  250 Grails is a good deal.

@Javi Blizz I was feeling kind of apathetic towards this game for a while, but this update has certainly turned things around.  Shanna's refine is going to be super fun, and Heroic Grails give me lots to look forward to.  I'm actually really hyped for Saber's refine too -- I got pity-broken by a +Spd/-Hp one during the Thracia banner way back, and now it looks like he'll be coming off the bench. 

To those that are planning to use the grails of masked Marth, please wait. It might be that we're getting a TT in the future with masked Marth as the reward unit

thinking about this. a bit more, i'm wondering if i am going to use my grails tactically. 
so many builds use Berkut's lance. and now. woila. you can buy Berkut's lance 20 times. 
I had had plans to murder all but 1 of my Female Robins (and Ursulas) for their tomes and the coveted B! Tome breaker. and now once i get the best ivs for WT!Olwen, Nino (Fly/Inf), and Lewyn - watch out blues. 

it's gonna be v. interesting. 
(but considering i truly hoard almost everything, i am gonna be swimming in grails, and get nothing)

I'll work on M!Kana, probably. I'm between him and Eliwood, but since I don't have DC nor Armor March fodder and he would be my only merged armor unit, I think Kana would fit better with my team for now. Eliwood can be my second unit to work on, then maybe BK and H!Dorcas to have an armor core.

I am going to hoard for a long time so I can go on a binge.  My first will be the BK because he has save my bacon so many times.  Then I think I will go with who has the most merges from reruns and go from there.  Camus and Xander will also be fairly high on my list since they both have helped me a lot in my early days.  

Black Knight, mostly. Although I don't plan on doing any upgrading for merges until I finish upgrading everyone.

57 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

To those that are planning to use the grails of masked Marth, please wait. It might be that we're getting a TT in the future with masked Marth as the reward unit

I doubt it. Hopefully this means the end of those, since they'd seem completely pointless now.

10 minutes ago, Othin said:

Black Knight, mostly. Although I don't plan on doing any upgrading for merges until I finish upgrading everyone.

I doubt it. Hopefully this means the end of those, since they'd seem completely pointless now.

You never now. They can be lazy at times. Besides, new players wouldn't have masked Marth. Sure, they can get her with grails, but that's a precious resource

17 minutes ago, Othin said:

maybe not. it could be sort of like how the Seals are. 
you can get them for free in TT - or spend resources to create/expand on them. 

same with units. get free units - or spend grails.