Bound Hero Battle: Dragon Blood

SatsumaFSoysoy

First his wife, now his daughter... How many more BHBs will Corrin get?

Map

Hard & Lunatic

Spoiler

iYdVl0h.png

Infernal

Spoiler

eKBplta.png

Infernal Enemy Stats

Corrin

Spoiler

HP: 72
Atk: 55
Spd: 37
Def: 33
Res: 29

Weapon: Yato [Atk]
Assist: 
Special: Dragon Fang (1 cd)

A: Swift Sparrow 2
B: Obstruct 3
C: Even Atk Wave 3
S: 

Kana

Spoiler

HP: 64
Atk: 47
Spd: 37
Def: 36
Res: 29

Weapon: Water Breath+
Assist: 
Special: Draconic Aura (charged)

A: Fierce Stance 3
B: Windsweep 3
C: Drive Atk 2
S: 

Lance Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 57
Atk: 51
Spd: 27
Def: 28
Res: 33

Weapon: Reprisal Lance+
Assist: 
Special: Blazing Thunder

A: Steady Posture 2
B: Swordbreaker 3
C: Odd Spd Wave 3
S: 

Red Mage

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 47
Spd: 35
Def: 22
Res: 31

Weapon: Bolganone+
Assist: 
Special: Growing Flame

A: Atk/Def Bond 3
B: Obstruct 3
C: Drive Def 2
S: 

Bow Knight

Spoiler

HP: 55
Atk: 45
Spd: 19
Def: 27
Res: 25

Weapon: Brave Bow+
Assist: 
Special: Iceberg

A: Atk/Spd Bond 3
B: Guard 3
C: Drive Spd 2
S: 

Axe Cavalier

Spoiler

HP: 52
Atk: 44
Spd: 38
Def: 23
Res: 39

Weapon: Wo Gùn+
Assist: Pivot
Special: Moonbow

A: Spd/Def Bond 3
B: Def/Res Link 3
C: Drive Res 2
S: 

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Florete said:

Uh, why the hell does male Corrin get 2 BHBs and female Corrin gets none?

Because he's the chosen one with Yato and is more representative of Fates Corrin with his unique regine being his personal skill

5 hours ago, Florete said:

Uh, why the hell does male Corrin get 2 BHBs and female Corrin gets none?

Well, we need to have a BHB Banner, and Male Kana is a GHB unit. The banner will probably be Male Corrin, Female Kana and... or Female Corrin, or Azura or... Camilla... because why not right?

My only problem with this BHB is the same I had with the previous BHB (Ephraim and Myrrh). Why Ephraim and Corrin receiving another BHB?

Screenshot_20181116-142348.png

I don’t like maps where you have literally three tiles of free space to manoeuvre, and this BHB is one of them.

I was too lazy to think of a solution with my horses, so I took out my armoured girls for a spin (and the Black Knight, but no one knows what the helmet is hiding, right? GBF’s Black Knight is very much a girl, for example).

Started off by letting Gwen eat the lance cav and the mage, bringing the enemy down to more managable numbers. Then Effie ate, in succession, the axe peg and Corrin, Sheena ate the brave bow cav (after him wounding himself against Gwen), and the rest of the map were spent on slowly backing away from Kana, charging Ignis and Glacies on her sweeps. Then double boom, and stage clear.

Hoo boy, an actually difficult BHB. Cleared Infernal with my Armour team for now. I have no idea if I'll manage my usual clears, seeing as the enemy is literally directly on top of you the second you attack.

@Roflolxp54 It's easy for specific team combinations. Lyn and Reinhardt make 99% of the content seem easy. 

Edited by Nanima

This one was annoying. Luckily we got the new bond seal. Had to give Atk Ploy to Genny so Ike could stay in QR2 range as well as clear out Corrin. Axezura and Marth were a godsend with their buffs and drives

Edited by silveraura25

On the first two difficulty levels, I just used my current tempest team. Young Azura, Arvis, Legendary Tiki, and Halloween Mia didn't really have to try.

The infernal level I actually had to think about. Kept Azura as the dancer, but used blue Reinhardt and Olwen along with normal Eirika. Some restarts and positioning details later,  I had Eirika tank Kana with her face while Reinhardt and Olwen sniped at things.

2 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

To be fair, triple dancer is only viable because the thing they're dancing is viable.

There are quite a few things viable for triple dancing (or double dancing in case of Rein+Lyn). 

@kirauza343 @mcsilas @SatsumaFSoysoy @Zeo  @Aera @Khid @Rafiel's Aria @Usana @DefyingFates @mampfoid 

This one was a breeze so no animations this time. I think I'll keep every BHB without animations, GHB will have animations but in-game music unless they're something big (like my revenge against Garon when he comes back) and LHB will get the full editing treatment. Sounds fun to me.