Bound Hero Battle: Dragon Blood

SatsumaFSoysoy

34 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Decided to do a Flier Emblem clear with this one; featuring +10 Shanna (+ATK/-DEF; bane nullified), +1 Summer Tana (+RES/-ATK; bane nullified), NY!Azura (+RES/-ATK) and Summer Takumi (+ATK/-RES).

This run also features another "Guest Announcer" (if you have sound) to go with the shenanigans since I felt like making this run a little funnier. @Anacybele

@XRay@LordFrigid@eclipse@mampfoid@mcsilas@Landmaster@Nanima@SatsumaFSoysoy@Zeo@Azuris@Ice Dragon

Heh, nice. XD This was less annoying than all the Wahs last time too, so good job! Shanna isn't someone you see much at all, so it's refreshing to see an uncommon unit be utilized in a map like this. ?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Frosty said:

She's at +1, her IV at base was +RES/-ATK just like NY!Azura.

Yeah, mine was -ATK too, that's why I had to fodder her to Elise for this clear. I wouldn't mind to get a better copy one day. She got great art and a fun tome, but having Aversa and Nowi keeps me from using too many orbs (again). 

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Heh, nice. XD This was less annoying than all the Wahs last time too, so good job! Shanna isn't someone you see much at all, so it's refreshing to see an uncommon unit be utilized in a map like this. ?

If you had Ike and Frederick as your "signature units"... mine is Shanna.

Okay this is super late but between being sick, busy and when I was free the forum would be down......well,..here are super late comments late is better than never!

@Frosty I love seeing Shanna in action (love her special lines), and Summer Tana is really fun to use. Flying Lukas when

@mampfoid Mordecai looks really fun to use, I hope he comes to my barracks soon. Kana not being able to Mordecai made me chuckle. Kaden buffs are really awesome, I see you also put Fury on yours. You've got a great Beast team!

Stahl's 79 damage on the axe flier looked so satisfying, nice use of Vantage! I'm stealing that idea whenever I finally build him! The horses took a rough beating but Stahl being the MVP made it all the more awesome. 96 Ignis is awesome!

Celica Emblem clear was as smooth as butter. Can't wait to see you use the new Brazen/Renewal seal to good use!

@Landmaster Ooooh nice preparations music, gives me Awakening nostalgia. Fallen theme teams are so fun, I love the evil lines. Nice to see Hardin, I never got to pull him so always good to see him in action. M!Grima shows who is the superior green dragon. WoM Delthea means you have good taste ?

@Nanima Nice to see Reyson and Marielle have a more starring role in this! Reyson sure loves attacking here heh. Maribelle's Pain+ and Savage Blow combination is really potent, chip damage numbers are always satisfying to see.

Now for my super late videos!

@Azuris @NegativeExponents- @Alexmender @daisy jane

---

So since I recently finished the Corrin family with female Kana, I decided to let all the Water Dragons let loose in the festival!

Team is neutral Male Kana, +HP/-Res Female Kana, +Spd/-HP Adrift Male Corrin and +Spd/-HP Adrift Female Corrin.

Music is Besaid Island from Final Fantasy X.

-I thought it would be fun to have their Sacred Seals double up on a skill (or similar skill) that they have. Double Atk/Def Bond on Male A!Corrin, Atk/Spd Bond on Female A!Corrin, double Fierce Stance on F!Kana and double Brazen on M!Kana. M!Kana becomes especially tanky with the double Brazen.

-Green axe flier was the real boss in this map, high speed and Res is problematic for the water dragons (especially since I had no red). Good thing M!Kana is a tank! It also helps that the Adrift Corrins had Hone/Fortify Dragon and F!Kana's Goad Dragons was needed in the early turns.

---

This one was a playful tribute to the Mikoto FEH omake chapter where she decides to bring the other Corrin counterparts (+Azura) to the festival, all the Vallite-blooded characters enjoying the festival. I just wanted to use Mikoto in something.

Team is +Atk/-Def Adrift Mikoto, neutral Male Kana, +Spd/-HP Adrift Female Corrin and neutral Young Azura

Music is Nature's Breath from Samurai Shodown 3

-Funnily enough Mikoto didn't really do a lot of healing since Brazen Kana wants to be low health so she was more offensive where she can (gave her Wrathful to use that +Atk boon nicely), while Azura provides chip damage with her Bond/Debuff effect.

-Again the lack of red makes things tricky. Kana tanks his female self while Corrin finishes of her male counterpart.

---

Finally here's a different clear celebrating the new random F!Morgan I summoned. I noticed, hey, this is a theme I could make a team out of- behold the Amnesia Emblem!

Team is +Atk/-Spd Female Morgan, +Res/-Atk Deirdre, +Spd/-HP Male Robin and +Spd/-Atk Female Grima.

Music is Four Seasons from Samurai Shodown 64

-Bet you didn't see Deirdre becoming a melee tank coming, eh? Morgan's Ploy, Deirdere's refined Divine Naga effect and Robin's native Spur Def made sure her paper thin defense can shrug off that lancer.

-Grima needed Morgan's Def Tactic skills to survive the ranged onslaught as she facetanks enemies for a bit. Morgan keeps the red mage busy while luring the green flier away from Corrin. Again, no red makes the peg knight annoying. Grima needed the same Def Tactic/Spur Def/Ploy combo to survive the peg knight (Her being -Atk meant she's a bit slower in killing things)

23 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Nice to see Reyson and Marielle have a more starring role in this! Reyson sure loves attacking here heh. Maribelle's Pain+ and Savage Blow combination is really potent, chip damage numbers are always satisfying to see.

Yeah, they are usually less prominent members of the team, so getting them to shine is always great. 

Sadly I don't have the time currently to comment on each and every one of your videos in as much detail as usual, but I still want to say something about them: 

It's cute to see the dragon family fighting together. They really are a very protent force, even if their colours are a bit limited. Having Mikoto and Azura join added to the cuteness theme. It's also great to see a potent healer in action. The fell dragon matchup was also very creative and Deirdre's role in it was fantastic to witness. Overall a really amazing job on all of them! 

So since I recently finished the Corrin family with female Kana, I decided to let all the Water Dragons let loose in the festival!

Corrin family (?) emblem, nice. I'm still missing half of them. Funnily nobody cared about the Brave Archer Cav. 

Finally here's a different clear celebrating the new random F!Morgan I summoned. I noticed, hey, this is a theme I could make a team out of- behold the Amnesia Emblem!

Curious theme! Morgan is not a bad unit to get a surprise visit from and also the SPD boon on Grima is helpful.  

On 6/2/2019 at 7:54 AM, mcsilas said:

Okay this is super late but between being sick, busy and when I was free the forum would be down......well,..here are super late comments late is better than never!

@Landmaster Ooooh nice preparations music, gives me Awakening nostalgia. Fallen theme teams are so fun, I love the evil lines. Nice to see Hardin, I never got to pull him so always good to see him in action. M!Grima shows who is the superior green dragon. WoM Delthea means you have good taste ?

---

Team is neutral Male Kana, +HP/-Res Female Kana, +Spd/-HP Adrift Male Corrin and +Spd/-HP Adrift Female Corrin.

Music is Besaid Island from Final Fantasy X.

-I thought it would be fun to have their Sacred Seals double up on a skill (or similar skill) that they have. Double Atk/Def Bond on Male A!Corrin, Atk/Spd Bond on Female A!Corrin, double Fierce Stance on F!Kana and double Brazen on M!Kana. M!Kana becomes especially tanky with the double Brazen.

-Green axe flier was the real boss in this map, high speed and Res is problematic for the water dragons (especially since I had no red). Good thing M!Kana is a tank! It also helps that the Adrift Corrins had Hone/Fortify Dragon and F!Kana's Goad Dragons was needed in the early turns.

---

This one was a playful tribute to the Mikoto FEH omake chapter where she decides to bring the other Corrin counterparts (+Azura) to the festival, all the Vallite-blooded characters enjoying the festival. I just wanted to use Mikoto in something.

Team is +Atk/-Def Adrift Mikoto, neutral Male Kana, +Spd/-HP Adrift Female Corrin and neutral Young Azura

Music is Nature's Breath from Samurai Shodown 3

-Funnily enough Mikoto didn't really do a lot of healing since Brazen Kana wants to be low health so she was more offensive where she can (gave her Wrathful to use that +Atk boon nicely), while Azura provides chip damage with her Bond/Debuff effect.

-Again the lack of red makes things tricky. Kana tanks his female self while Corrin finishes of her male counterpart.

---

Team is +Atk/-Spd Female Morgan, +Res/-Atk Deirdre, +Spd/-HP Male Robin and +Spd/-Atk Female Grima.

Music is Four Seasons from Samurai Shodown 64

-Bet you didn't see Deirdre becoming a melee tank coming, eh? Morgan's Ploy, Deirdere's refined Divine Naga effect and Robin's native Spur Def made sure her paper thin defense can shrug off that lancer.

-Grima needed Morgan's Def Tactic skills to survive the ranged onslaught as she facetanks enemies for a bit. Morgan keeps the red mage busy while luring the green flier away from Corrin. Again, no red makes the peg knight annoying. Grima needed the same Def Tactic/Spur Def/Ploy combo to survive the peg knight (Her being -Atk meant she's a bit slower in killing things)

Haha! WOM Delthea means I'm out of Cecilias~

Yay, Corrin family! That was some incredibly relaxing music, BTW. Corrin vs Corrin and Kana Vs Kana resulted in the family victorious. M!Corrin is such a dad, one-shotting everything to protect the children. Doubling up on the Seals was pretty cool~

Cute theme! I don’t think I’ve ever actually seen anyone use Mikoto (unless I’m forgetting) so nice to see her here! Once again the boy Kana indeed protects everyone and F!Corrin gets more action. Mikoto and Azura lend in a hand to chip down M!Corrin for the finisher.

Amnesia team took out Kana as fast as they could, nice since she can be pretty annoying. Grima did a lot of tanking and threw out some big damage of her own while Morgan stalled the Red Mage Flier. The Robins taking out Corrin was amusing to me. Also nice work!

• 8 months later...
2 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

@Landmaster

I almost thought Elise was going to Broadleaf Fan the rest of the enemies to death. Also, since when does Summer Elise have Pulse Smoke?

The sad thing is the Pulse Smoke didn't even much matter, reeeeee

Maaayyy have acquired it in the past week...perhaps