Tempest Trials: Before We Met…

Vaximillian

X4Fh11v.png

New Tempest Trials event is currently underway, scheduled to last from the 12th till the 22nd of November!

This time we march through mirror images of Nifl and ruined Askr to end up in the bellows of Castle Valla to fight the image of Queen Mikoto:
Screenshot_20181112-140641.png

Azura: Young Songstress, the third alternate version of fan-popular singer, is the main reward of this event. This time around, this precious little child is seeking company of allies while supporting them with green magic.

Heroes appearing in the currently running Adrift summoning focus banner are the bonus heroes for this episode, as well as Ryoma, Leo, and Kinshi Hinoka:
Screenshot_20181113-023530.jpg
The three latter heroes are currently featured on a dedicated summoning focus banner for all to try and obtain them.

Major rewards for this episode include:
For 1,000 points: 4★ Azura: Young Songstress;
For 6,000 points: Gale Dance 1 seal;
For 10,000 points: Water Boost 1 seal;
For 12,500 points: a wind blessing;
For 15,000 points: 5★ Azura: Young Songstress;
For 20,000 points: Atk/Def Bond 1 seal.

Show off your Minizuras and bad decisions, folks! Just don’t bulli the kids, okay?

Edited by Vaximillian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Mikoto will be our final boss according to the datamined header, and the final map might be this

The final map might be this one, actually: 

pUjzd3Xl.png

I'm fairly certain this is supposed to be the map used in Chapters 26 and 27 of Revelation, so I think it would make more sense as the TT final map.

2 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

I'm fairly certain this is supposed to be the map used in Chapters 26 and 27 of Revelation, so I think it would make more sense as the TT final map.

Yeah, I re-browsed the datamine album and saw more of the Hoshidan maps, so corrected myself.

2 minutes ago, Alexmender said:

I knew it would be lolizura! Take that, haters! 

Now, she's compatible with Green Duel Infantry and has a Prf so she's 100% getting my grails.

mine too!  
i don't know what Duel Infantry is, i mean i obvy don't have it. but she's so getting +10. she's awesome. 
best. award. ever. 

Just now, daisy jane said:

mine too!  
i don't know what Duel Infantry is, i mean i obvy don't have it. but she's so getting +10. she's awesome. 
best. award. ever. 

Duel skills are just a glorified HP+5 that allow non-armor units to score well in arena. As a dancer, lolizura will be very good for that mode.

2 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

mine too!  
best. award. ever. 

The Duel skill series are passive A skills that make the unit count as having 170 points of base stats (roughly the same as a Gen 1 melee armor) when scoring in the Arena.

The only versions of the skill that have been released so far are Red Flier, Green Infantry, and Colorless Infantry.

1 minute ago, Vaximillian said:

Business as usual: one good seal, one situational at best, one utter trash.

Well, I guess you could put it on Arden and make him less squishy on the Res side. Zephiel would work, too. I guess. Maybe.

Boost skills really do suck, don't they.

Berkut has finally been made more available and so to really highlight how you should only fodder him for his lance, they gave Water Boost as a seal?

I guess this opens the way for other boosts as filler TT seals.

Minizura at least gives us a second green tome dancer which is interesting, since there are no tome dancers in the main FE games.

I wonder if Minizura opens up the way for Mini-Celica since she at least exists in Echoes and has an actual design (you can even go to battle with her in the prologue!).

3 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Well, I guess you could put it on Arden and make him less squishy on the Res side. Zephiel would work, too. I guess. Maybe.

I think they're better as seals. There isn't a single unit in the game that has a boost as an optimal or particularly desirable A skill, but I could see boosts as good filler in AA or something. Water boost is prob the worst of the bunch though.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

• Gale Dance

• Atk/Def Bond

• Water Boost

• Decent I guess, slap that on another Dancer.
  • So glad I finished my Uberwall Chrom now :)
  • ...well, I guess if they had to make one a SS, it had to be the one we couldn't get en masse before...

Wow, so glad the seals this time are so... meh as always!

12 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I suppose if you were the type to give Zephiel Distant Def seal, Water Boost would be technically better since he'd benefit more from withstanding dragons than withstanding archers and daggers.

But yeah they suck. Maybe that'll change if we get more skills like Aversa's Night that make HP builds more attractive, I suppose.

2 minutes ago, Johann said:

I suppose if you were the type to give Zephiel Distant Def seal, Water Boost would be technically better since he'd benefit more from withstanding dragons than withstanding archers and daggers.

I'm the type that already gives Zephiel Close Def because he already has Distant Def on his weapon.