Tempest Trials: Before We Met…

Vaximillian

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42k currently (manual play). 

Still baffled how good Minizura is. With TT boosts, Omni-Bond (her Bond skill + Bond seal), Summoner Support, Rally Up ATK+ (by Ophelia), Ally Support & Double Drive ATK (by M!Marth) she reaches 68 ATK, 41 SPD, 26 DEF, 34 RES. Not considered the 4/4/4/4 debuff of her tome. 

I'll definitely will take her to arena next week. ATK tactic will replace the Rally and she'll get double Drive SPD and Spur ATK additionally for 72/47/26/34. 

Edited by mampfoid
TT boosts

29 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

42k currently (manual play). 

Still baffled how good Minizura is. With Omni-Bond (her Bond skill + Bond seal), Summoner Support, Rally Up ATK+ (by Ophelia), Ally Support & Double Drive ATK (by M!Marth) she reaches 68 ATK, 41 SPD, 26 DEF, 34 RES. Not considered the 4/4/4/4 debuff of her tome. 

I'll definitely will take her to arena next week. ATK tactic will replace the Rally and she'll get double Drive SPD and Spur ATK additionally for 72/47/26/34. 

she's doing v. well in Arena. 
it's like back to back seriously awesome units for free. thanks game.

33 minutes ago, Solaris998 said:

Thank the gods the update tonight fixed the Final Map music, it's now Desire Below (Flow) and damn does it sound good.

oh that's what it did. i was wondering what the update was about. 

I hit 30K tonight. so by friday i should be done with rewards and I think i just think i am gonna gun for 5K over all. 
I think i can do that. 

Ok, arrived to 50k. Wasn't too difficult this time. Minizura arrived to 2,500 SP, which speaks for her killing ability.

I'll experiment more with the teams, perhaps to use Leo a bit. 

4 hours ago, daisy jane said:

I think i just think i am gonna gun for 5K over all. 
I think i can do that. 

Do you mean top 5k ranking? If i remember correctly, the score threshold should be around 150-170k. 

Btw: Ignore the first message I've send you today. The editor destroyed the layout and I can't edit anymore. Just start with the second reply. 

3 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Ok, arrived to 50k. Wasn't too difficult this time. Minizura arrived to 2,500 SP, which speaks for her killing ability.

I'll experiment more with the teams, perhaps to use Leo a bit. 

Do you mean top 5k ranking? If i remember correctly, the score threshold should be around 150-170k. 

Btw: Ignore the first message I've send you today. The editor destroyed the layout and I can't edit anymore. Just start with the second reply. 

yes. :)
right now i am at 32,527  - so i have work to do ;)

5 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Who knows? Probably not. 1k has been what, 260k+ the last time? Not sure it’s really worth it, to be honest.

It itches me to try once. Would have to plan those 10 days in RL though. 200k+ takes a lot of time. 

Too bad I've already grabbed all HM, the double feather gain has been nice in the past. 

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

It itches me to try once.

May I ask what you guys use your stamina potions for, if not to here? I don't see where I would use them otherwise, so might as well get those feathers.

Not being able to farm HM anymore, makes me value them a lot more, because I have so much units left I want to merge.

15 minutes ago, Azuris said:

May I ask what you guys use your stamina potions for, if not to here? I don't see where I would use them otherwise, so might as well get those feathers.

Not being able to farm HM anymore, makes me value them a lot more, because I have so much units left I want to merge.

for me. I use it for:
Special Maps Training on Double SP Days. 
Training Maps (to get the orbs)
and the countless crap i need to get in chain challenges haha

but during TT i usually just bypass all of that and use 2 on TT a day. 
(i actually hit 40K today. man. lunatic 7.. it's harder, and i usually have to use team 2. but it's going a lot faster and less stamina). now i have to decide if i want to like. go for the 6000 feathers rank (I'm currently on the 4th). 

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

for me. I use it for:
Special Maps Training on Double SP Days. 
Training Maps (to get the orbs)
and the countless crap i need to get in chain challenges haha

Ah ok, you still have these things to do, that's totally understandable.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

(i actually hit 40K today. man. lunatic 7.. it's harder, and i usually have to use team 2. but it's going a lot faster and less stamina). now i have to decide if i want to like. go for the 6000 feathers rank (I'm currently on the 4th). 

Yes, lunatic 7 can be annoying, when your own units aren't that highly merged and the game decides to give you some mean matchups.

But good job, getting it done. 6000 feathers were what rank? Top 10k? If you are doing lunatic 7 and keep using your stamina on tt, that should be quite doable.

A lot of people seem to completely stop once they get all the normal rewards, so after you pass the 50k points, you will see a quick rise in ranks after the next few runs. I recommend to check were you end up after that and then set your goal.

Edited by Azuris

36 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Ah ok, you still have these things to do, that's totally understandable.

Yes, lunatic 7 can be annoying, when your own units aren't that highly merged and the game decides to give you some mean matchups.

But good job, getting it done. 6000 feathers were what rank? Top 10k? If you are doing lunatic 7 and keep using your stamina on tt, that should be quite doable.

A lot of people seem to completely stop once they get all the normal rewards, so after you pass the 50k points, you will see a quick rise in ranks after the next few runs. I recommend to check were you end up after that and then set your goal.

yuppers! i am hoping that after Christmas - i'll be able to do some really good 4+ Merges, and use some feathers to work on some projects to really create some dents in Blessed Gardens and the like. 

and hahaha that was me last month i was actually REALLY high then i was just tired, so i stopped and i dropped a ranking. 
6K feathers is rank 5,001 to 10,000
I'm currently at 21.796. 

43 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

and hahaha that was me last month i was actually REALLY high then i was just tired, so i stopped and i dropped a ranking. 
6K feathers is rank 5,001 to 10,000
I'm currently at 21.796. 

I normally aim for the top 50,000 rank to minimise the grind.. Even the top 10,000 rank is a lot more competitive - if you go for it, be sure not to get burnt out or the effort will be for nothing.

7 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I normally aim for the top 50,000 rank to minimise the grind.. Even the top 10,000 rank is a lot more competitive - if you go for it, be sure not to get burnt out or the effort will be for nothing.

that's how i felt like last month. like.. i was like. oooh feathers. then i was like.. you know what, i'm good. haha. if i hit it, i hit it ifi don't i don't. the orrbs were more important for me.