Tempest Trials: Before We Met…

Vaximillian

Hmm, also I might drop Kinoka once I get Azura.

I forgot that my Kinoka already capped HM, so it would be a waste to abuse her.

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

I remarked on that to begin with. way to read my posts

I read it, but didn't realize PA dancers were all having Gen 1 stats. But thanks for pointing that out.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh can't say I care much about child Azura. Probably because I never cared much for Azura in the first place so eh, I'll keep using dancer Inigo instead.

Glad to see the TT bonus units aren't just the 'normal' versions of the alts. I have Kinshi Hinoka so wooh :D

Don't have Ryoma, time to finally build Leo. No idea what skills to give him though. 

Final team would be

• Leo
  • Hinoka (Bow)
  • Minizura
  • ??? Perhaps Ophelia or Silas?

Start on Monday ... would be strange to have something to play in the weekend. 

Hm... for this Tempest Trial, I am planning to use Kinshinoka, Ryoma, Nowi and WAH Mia or Veronica. I will probably add Young Azura to the team once I got her 5★ version, removing Nowi.

About the Sacred Seals, it's a little odd having Water Boost as the final reward. Also, Atk/Def Bond works perfectly with Young Azura, since she has Spd/Res Bond.

For Young Azura, mine will have: Book of Shadows, Sing, Glimmer or Moonbow, Spd/Res Bond 3, Wing of Mercy 3 or Deluge Dance 2, Atk Smoke 3 or Breath of Life 3, Atk/Def Bond 3 Seal. Having +5 to all stats and foes having -4 to all stats at the same time is amazing! Also, Blue Flames is a perfect skill for her, since she will probably have a ally adjacent to her all the time.

Atk/Def Bond Sounds neat, that could start the engine of my Sophia. I don't know if I find a use for the other 2. 
Gale Dance Seal is not bad either, sometimes 1-2 additional Speed decide the game. 

Edited by Stroud

Looks like my first team is going to consist of...

Sylvia (newly acquired dancer)
Priscilla (needs SP)/Loki (newly acquired healer)
Ryoma (the only bonus unit I have; not capped in HM yet)
Reinhardt (crutch unit)

Atk/Def Bond seal is a definite priority for me. Will most likely skip out on upgrading Gale Dance and Water Boost seals.

For Gale Dance, I already have Hone Spd seal fully upgraded. Water Boost seal is too unreliable given the amount of HP older armored units and enemy units on higher difficulties can reach - it's going to be unreasonably difficult to match that HP, let alone exceed it by 3 HP without having already engaged the unit in combat or inflicted loads of chip damage beforehand.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Hmm. . . Seems like Flier Emblem is going to be my crutch early on. Archnoka is the only one I have and I don't much plan to pull on this banner. Kinda wish Legendary Ryoma was the bonus and not his usual self. He and Archnoka would pair up nice. I suppose I also have a Leo. . . -ATK though. And his attack is low enough to begin with.

Oof, these units will hurt. I'll use Horse Emblem+Leo for my first round and then I'll promote Lolizura and change to a real team.

Even with a great nature (+Atk -Spd/Hp) Leo is bad, sorry Tomato boy.

Well. 
thank god for Ryoma i guess. don't have any  of those units. 
per usual I'll stay in "hard" and throw dragons + Axezura at the problem. 

I'm hoping i am able to do what i did last month. finish everything, and finish really high. 

4 minutes ago, daisy jane said:

I'm hoping i am able to do what i did last month. finish everything, and finish really high. 

Any goals in particular for these orbs? I’m going to get as many orbs as possible as fast as I can and blow everything on Micaiah’s banner.

23 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Any goals in particular for these orbs? I’m going to get as many orbs as possible as fast as I can and blow everything on Micaiah’s banner.

saving it all for Nov. Legendary.Usually. because Micaiah continues to allude me i'd probably blow all of them on her banner, and hope to finally get one of my favourite Heroes Characters. however - i made a "Save Orbs" pact with a friend, and so basically excluding certain seasonal banners (or a Fly!Olivia focus banner) - it's Legendary for the month and that's it.. 

Looks like I will use horse emblem for my first team since I need SP on Leo anyway, probably will end up being Leo, Silas, Walhart and Elise.  Second team will be infantry so I can train LoliAzura who is now my favorite Azura because the cuteness level is too high to not like her.  team will have: Saber, LoliAzura, Genny and regular Ephraim.

Not sure what I want to do about my team with those bonus Heroes.

I could run my standard infantry Lyn team and just replace bride Lyn with Mikoto (since they pretty much have the exact same weapon). Leo could be fun to use, but he doesn't really have player-phase presence and it'd mean I'd want a second cavalry on the team.

Ryoma's definitely an option, but that would mean I'd need to figure out how I want to build him. He's just been chilling in my barracks completely unused ever since he got replaced by Sophia in my Arena offense team a few months into the game and still has only his default skills.

Maybe I'll use Azura.

8 hours ago, Garlyle said:

I just popped in her numbers into my calculator and it turns out that she comes with...

GEN 1 stats. Not even trainee. Very disappointing.

All dancers in the game have Gen 1 stats. Every single one.

Young Azura with Spd/Res Bond A-Skill, Atk/Def Bond Sacred Seal and Book of Shadows with the -4 to all stats on foes will be amazing! Then, S-Support with Male Corrin and refined Yato and we have a ranged dancer with +11 Atk/Spd/Def/Res when adjacent to Corrin.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Ryoma keeps spooking me so I'll use him until I get Minizura, d'aww...

The Seals are an interesting bunch this time around. Kinda funny how we started Book 2 with Fjorm's Atk/ Def Bond and we're ending it with it as a Seal. I'll see if one of my Units could really use it or Gale Dance and upgrade them if so.

Edited by DefyingFates

Ah, finally a Bond Seal. I've been waiting for a while for one of these, with this I can use a build I've been thinking about for a while now. For a bonus unit I can use my trusty old Ryoma, and I'll bring along Veronica, Sonya, and Sharena since they are quite high in HM.