Tempest Trials: Before We Met…

Vaximillian

After two rough clears with Leo I finally managed to train Lolizura (the 4* version, I still don't have the 5*). I'll try to get the Atk/Def Bond skill today but maybe it'll take a while. 

Luckily training Azura wasn't that painful thanks to the TT bonuses, and I decided to make her a Res tank because I'm lacking in Reinhardt counters:

Spoiler

hDdIpdt.jpg

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

team of Ryoma, Azura, LB Myrrh and Fjorm is holding their own at Hard Difficulty #2 (which is one step where i was last month - where i was mostly hard level 1).
My goal is to try to hit 10,000k or whatever i can get with two stamina pots this evening - i'm at 5...something or other.

So you could say I'm enjoying myself right now:

Yjru8Tf.png?1

In regards to my progress so far, I've just gotten to 20k so all the seals and both smol Azuras are mine. Originally, my team was Ryoma, Hinoka, kinshi Hinoka and Mikoto though now that Ryoma is capped on merits again I thought I may as well do the same for Leo. So now, I'm running him with summer Cordelia, Maribelle and smol Azura. Once he caps, I'll probably return to using kinshi Hinoka (who still has ways to go merit-wise) and pair her with the Adrift Camilla I pulled earlier this evening.

12 hours ago, Javi Blizz said:

I'm running 4* Lv1 Lolizura too! Only with Sing and Hone Atk 3 Sacred Seal. 

The rest of the team are L!Tiki, BB!Cordelia and Aversa

I carelessly left her in the range of a Pricilla on one of my runs and she actually managed to survive~

Lv1 Loli too OP~

Surprised how easy leveling Minizura is. From level 29 she is killing everything blue (and some green & colorless) in lunatic/7. Chill Res, upgraded Bond seal and ATK Tactic help though. 

Current teams: 

• Team #1
    • Minizura
    • Veronica
    • Siegbert
    • Ophelia

• Team #2
    • Leo
    • Camus
    • Cecilia
    • Elise

Am I imagining things, or do the units on the last map have a disproportinate amount of support skills for you guys too? Makes it really annyoing to get them to come to you.

Anyway, current team is Ryouma, Kinoka, Leon and Maribelle. Aka: Leon, his in-laws, and their lesbian next-door neighbour. Maribelle is mostly there to keep Leon from keeling over due to Fury. Once she's capped, I'll switch her for Veronica. Ryouma is also pretty close to hitting 5k, so I'll switch him out for Chibizura once he gets there. Overall, having three bonus units means I can reliably clear the highest difficulty and gain more points faster.

8 hours ago, Florete said:

Just got my 5* 40+1 Smolzura. Who knew such a small girl could kick so much ass?

haha. i am hoping to get her today i need her to level up asap, and then help me in arena to kick the much ass 
(because love her, Robin can't hit the broad side of a barn and Gwendolyn isn't that much better)

eta - so  talking with @mampfoid, he was like. try lunatic 7. (which scares the pants out of me). 
but..... i did pretty well, until like the final map where i got obliterated because i moved someone where i wasn't. but i clutched the end out with the 2nd team.
it wasn't that bad actually. I used Tiki, Ethlyn LB!Myrrh and Silver Minizura, and for the most part - . handled their own. 

It is really making me wonder if i should try more of lunatic 7 or stay in hard 4. if i do more Lunatic 7 i should actually beat my overall rank. (I was like. rank 5 overall last time (and got 3000 feathers) but that's because after i got 50K, i stopped playing i needed to do other stuff.. i really have to do a think on this. i didn't realise i was strong enough to handle Lunatic 7. 

Edited by daisy jane

Lunatic 7 isn't that bad, particularly if it is the first two runs of the day and everyone has bonus stats or if you have solid bonus units to abuse. Ever since the start of the bonus battles I was able to do it even with rather underdeveloped teams. That is what healers are for. As long as you don't lose the unit completely the healer will save the day(Ethlyn is probably worth her weight in gold, eh?). Made missing Bridal Cordelia on her original banner and getting Bridal Lyn instead hurt a lot less(EthLYN ended up reminding me of old times :D). Lyn carried me through Lunatic 7 early on. My early team was 4* Effie, Original Hector, 4*Felicia(before her refine even), and Bridal Lyn. Obviously I would sub one of the non-Lyns out for TT's. Anyways, reminiscing aside, I must admit I am impressed that you grind out all the rewards on Hard 4. I don't think I would have the patience for that. But I am also rather grind adverse. To the point where I try to autobattle through all but the 2 bonus runs each day.

As for my progress. Kinda miffed I have to wait until tomorrow for the ATK/DEF Bond Seal. But at least I have the coinage to instant max upgrade it. I mean I could grind it out today I guess, but bleh.

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

eta - so  talking with @mampfoid, he was like. try lunatic 7. (which scares the pants out of me). 
but..... i did pretty well, until like the final map where i got obliterated because i moved someone where i wasn't. but i clutched the end out with the 2nd team.
it wasn't that bad actually. I used Tiki, Ethlyn LB!Myrrh and Silver Minizura, and for the most part - . handled their own. 

It is really making me wonder if i should try more of lunatic 7 or stay in hard 4. if i do more Lunatic 7 i should actually beat my overall rank. (I was like. rank 5 overall last time (and got 3000 feathers) but that's because after i got 50K, i stopped playing i needed to do other stuff.. i really have to do a think on this. i didn't realise i was strong enough to handle Lunatic 7. 

Just do it at 7. :-)

Like @Usana wrote, it's not as hard as it seems and you'll get used to it fast. After finding your own pace, you'll be much more time and stamina efficient. 

Your team looks pretty strong and healers are pretty useful in multi-map modes. 

On another note: Changed my team to Minizura, Ophelia, M!Marth and F!Grima to grind Support for Minizura (Summoner and Ally with M!Marth). 

22 minutes ago, Usana said:

Lunatic 7 isn't that bad, particularly if it is the first two runs of the day and everyone has bonus stats or if you have solid bonus units to abuse. Ever since the start of the bonus battles I was able to do it even with rather underdeveloped teams. That is what healers are for. As long as you don't lose the unit completely the healer will save the day(Ethlyn is probably worth her weight in gold, eh?). Made missing Bridal Cordelia on her original banner and getting Bridal Lyn instead hurt a lot less(EthLYN ended up reminding me of old times :D). Lyn carried me through Lunatic 7 early on. My early team was 4* Effie, Original Hector, 4*Felicia(before her refine even), and Bridal Lyn. Obviously I would sub one of the non-Lyns out for TT's. Anyways, reminiscing aside, I must admit I am impressed that you grind out all the rewards on Hard 4. I don't think I would have the patience for that. But I am also rather grind adverse. To the point where I try to autobattle through all but the 2 bonus runs each day.

As for my progress. Kinda miffed I have to wait until tomorrow for the ATK/DEF Bond Seal. But at least I have the coinage to instant max upgrade it. I mean I could grind it out today I guess, but bleh.

Ethlyn really is. I love her I must have done some other Tempest Trials (I have Groom Marth, and 1 Masked marth at silver) and the game had me at.. must have been normal lvl 3 at the start, so i probably did it, got bored,or had other things to do. i was on holidays this summer so i missed out on the awesome units etc. (sads). so Ethlyn was my first. "I'm really back, gonna play this game, and OMG i need her). she was just so cute. And she was my first promoted (Silver to gold Unit) (because i was gonna merge them but i... didn't. I don't know why either. I just never did it. I call her my baby Veronica. She doesn't have the firepower (sadly) but she gets it done :D. And what I did (last month - the first time I maxed out - Ethlyn's i was like. just get the seals and call it a day i got bored) , I did a whole potion, went to work, and then did another max run (used a potion, rinse and repeat). so in 5 days I maxed out (10 per day) - but i was so burnt out on it haha. but i was impressed with myself.

8 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Just do it at 7. :-)

Like @Usana wrote, it's not as hard as it seems and you'll get used to it fast. After finding your own pace, you'll be much more time and stamina efficient. 

Your team looks pretty strong and healers are pretty useful in multi-map modes. 

On another note: Changed my team to Minizura, Ophelia, M!Marth and F!Grima to grind Support for Minizura (Summoner and Ally with M!Marth). 

yah. LOL no autobattleness, but i can totally do this now. :) thanks for the push! 
and now with GoldMinizura she might be able to hit someone ;)  I'm switching from LB!Myrrh to B!Tharja for the +Atk/Spd buff to tiki. it might take longer because i have the QR seal on Tiki, and this makes her more efficient. (the moment i get spare hectors, my baby is getting DC....).

I am going slow on this TT since I am not in a rush to get all rewards, so I am only at 11K right now.  Leo+Elise is a good combo and I am quite happy with my team right now.  I will switch to best Loli once I get her 5* version, but again I am not in a rush.

4 minutes ago, dethneer said:

wait...dont do it...tiki already has Distant counter on her weapon... :lol:

wow. does she really
how did i not know this? (lol i have QR on her all the time, so i thought that's what it was. hahaa not the DC on her weapon) :lol:  I am so dumbo sometimes in this game hahaahaha
well then Myrrh (both of them). can have the DC. (i know they don't have it haha)

33 minutes ago, daisy jane said:
43 minutes ago, dethneer said:

wait...dont do it...tiki already has Distant counter on her weapon... :lol:

wow. does she really

Regular adult Tiki does have Lighting Breath with built-in distance counter. However, she has the much superior Breath of Fog available that does not have built-in distance counter, so the Distance Counter skill works well with it. Compared to Lighting Breath, it has much more attack, no cooldown penalty, built-in renewal, and an additional upgrade option for dragon teams. If you are pursuing +10, the Distance Counter skill can be a good investment. I think it would work well with [+res, -spd] nature. However, Lighting Breath is still good at +10. If you find it adequate, you could save Distance Counter for someone else.

2 minutes ago, Tree said:

Regular adult Tiki does have Lighting Breath with built-in distance counter. However, she has the much superior Breath of Fog available that does not have built-in distance counter, so the Distance Counter skill works well with it. Compared to Lighting Breath, it has much more attack, no cooldown penalty, built-in renewal, and an additional upgrade option for dragon teams. If you are pursuing +10, the Distance Counter skill can be a good investment. I think it would work well with [+res, -spd] nature. However, Lighting Breath is still good at +10. If you find it adequate, you could save Distance Counter for someone else.

:) I meant L!Tiki. (who also has it). :) 
that's good to note for Regular Adult Tiki who i need good ivs for because she hits like poo. (story of my life)

20 K achieved, and the last seal. woo. (which is now on Minizura). 
she's going to get my dancer specials (wings of mercy, escape route, hone atk 3)... but i am wondering if she'll benefit from triangle adept. instead of that skill she has (though i think thats what' makes her so powerful when next to someone, yah?)

After I saw Pheonixmaster1's video about Young Azura, I am thinking to sacrifice the 4* copy to give my Soren Spd/Res Bond 3, and with Atk/Def Bond Seal and the Wind's Brand, he will have 13 Atk/Spd/Def/Res if Soren has 3 allies adjacent to him, one of them being his ally support.