Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

5 hours ago, Hilda said:

High five. I use Marth as my Arena cheerleader since Red Duell A Skill.

His skill set is:
Falchion (special refined)
Rally Atk/spd+
Aether
A: Duell skill
B: Ruse Def/Res (for debuff and Guard applying which is huge)
C : Infantry Breath (gives Spur Def/Res 2 and Steady Breath effect)
Seal: Spur Def/Res 3

I also use him as a chearleader in my Team for Naga Omega Tanking during Astra season with double Spur Def/Res. With his Falchion and Nagas Weapon, he grants her +11 Def/+11 Res/+5 SPD/+5 Atk. And then the 2. Naga grants +7 def/+7 res/+3 atk/+3 spd due to Warding flyer spurs and my Heron Dancer gives out the same. its pretty neat.

High five indeed!

I use my Marth, in Arena, with refined Falchion (eff), Rally Atk/Def+, Aether, R Duel Infantry, Chill Def, Spur Atk/Spd and Spur Def/Res seal. I would like to have Infantry Breath on him as well, but I didn't have luck in that banner.  I use Marth and Soren with his Wind's Brand (Chill Atk), Chill Res and Chill Spd seal, so I have all Chill Skills in my team.

I use Corrin in my Astra Team, with Naga, and I also use the Harons as well.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an opinion question for people who run (or run into a lot of) Flier ball defense maps: Goad, Ward, or a mix?

The particular situation, for context:

Spoiler

I’m considering a Light/Dark defense team, tentatively consisting of Aversa, Azura: Celebratory Spirit, Yune, Elincia, Catria, and Camilla: Bewitching Beauty. Elincia might be Caeda instead, but at this stage I don’t think it’s very likely.

I haven’t fully decided on the builds, but:

• I’ll use every personal weapon, with the effect refinement, if applicable.
    • Azura has her pick of Hagoita or Lilith Floatie.
  • I’ll probably HP-stack Azura to 61 (including the +5 from Yune).
  • I might pull the trigger on Flier Formation inheritance for Aversa, Azura, Yune, and Catria. Camilla would use the seal. I think I have just enough available...
  • If another Tibarn wanders along, Yune might get Sturdy Impact (+Iote’s Shield seal) so she can be extra annoying, but I’m not gunning for it.

~

37 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Was about to post about the hilariously bad day I had in AR but don't let me interrupt!

I did get desperate enough to waste my R&R on two songs to have enough Stones to waste on the Offensive Shrines purely so I could get the Lv5 Offensive Fort~ FINALLY I can start getting curbstomped because I suck and not because my stats are so hilariously disadvantaged~

Welcome to Astra season =P . If only Naga were as good as Eir... I had a pretty nasty match myself yesterday: I was minding my own business, abusing the the Restore+/Refresher AI, and managed to get my Jeorge taken out by the enemy Celica. Then I proceeded to lose another unit, and not get either Aether Structure. Fun times.

Congrats on the Lv 5 fort, though! That should help a lot, nobody likes 10 merges worth of stat disadvantage.

10 minutes ago, LordFrigid said:

I have an opinion question for people who run (or run into a lot of) Flier ball defense maps: Goad, Ward, or a mix?

Goads, especially stacked, will make that team more dangerous since they’re mostly PP units.

5 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

People have emotional investment in characters; people do not have emotional investment in Null Follow-Up. And normal people do not +10 5* exclusives, except maybe at this stage some of the original run with a lot of luck.

Skipping banners does not take discipline. It is not inherently superior. Ditch the unwarranted smugness.

In a vacuum, sure, assuming the player has no other units. Which is a big and almost always inaccurate assumption.

A lot units need modifications to their vanilla kit to be competitive. Players will pull for skill fodder for their favorite units, so I think asking them to pull for skill fodder for game progression is not unreasonable.

If skipping banners does not take discipline and normal players do not merge 5* exclusive units to +10, then players should have no excuse about premium skills being difficult to obtain. The game literally provides 250+ low effort free Orbs at us every month.

The whole point of the Sharena super tank strategy is to be brain dead easy to use and cheap. Using any other unit would either increase the cost or be more difficult to use, which I will detail below.

6 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

Define the immediate issue. You are telling people to exercise better resource management by trading hundreds of orbs, hundreds of dew and tens of thousands of feathers for like, a handful of weekly grails and flowers. Even making the assumption that this team is the only thing that can get them from tier 19 to tier 21, which is usually not going to be the case, that will literally never play off. This is terrible resource management, unless you only care about Grails - but given that I already have a +10 Marisa and +8 Jamke, I think someone at the glass ceiling of 19 would probably have managed to +10 a single dedicated favourite at this stage. And if the issue is instead to get the player as high as possible, and they haven't been able to get to T21 with their own units, they are unlikely to challenge deep into 21 with a bunch of unmerged guys.

5 hours ago, Parrhesia said:

People looking for better, casually achievable results can get better advice than 'dedicate the next four months of your orbs to NFU fodder'. On the Discord, someone advised that ... I think it was CC Blade Rein (40k feathers, or 20k and a 5* if you already killed the free Takumi) could make a huge difference, and that advice subsequently helped a number of people climb from 19 -> 21. I'm not denying that you can tailor a team to AR, but holy shit, if you're gonna claim 'resource management'... not to get all Arsenal on the topic, but have an eye on your Net Spend.

The issue I am addressing is the frustration players have with the mode and that some players want to progress to Tier 21 without spending a fortune. 80,000 Hero Feathers, 600 Divine Dew, and enough Orbs to summon two 5* exclusive units is the total amount to outfit an entire team, and as far as I know, there is not anything cheaper. Investing that amount will mean the player can reach Tier 21 relatively stress free. If the player is really short on Orbs, then the player can either run Nowi instead of Sharena or run a third M!Corrin instead of a second Eir, but that means other costs will go up and it might not be as stress free to use. If you have a cheaper net spend, then show it to me.

Counter-Vantage Reinhardt is not cheap. 85 Atk is nice, but that is the bare minimum for Counter-Vantage units and 85 Atk is not enough to reliably defeat bulky units; 40,000 Feathers is not really going to cut it in my opinion with the high bulk of a lot of units. You also need to factor in the cost of Reinhardt's teammates. I think DehNutCase is the one who came up with Counter-Vantage Reinhardt, and he is also the one that introduced me to the super tank team idea of 2 M!Corrins and 2 Eirs, although the original idea used FV!F!Robin as the super tank because she was the Legendary Hero on rotation at the time.

The post is getting kind of long, so I hope the spoilers makes it easier to read. Here is a break down of the cost (80,000 Feathers, 600 Dew, and ~300 Orbs) in relation to income:

Spoiler

Reinhardt is 220,000+ Feathers (Blárblade+ and at least merge +9 for Atk+4) if you want the best reliability (there is a huge difference between 85 Atk and 89 Atk, every Atk point counts for Counter-Vantage units), you need at least another 220,000 Feathers for an ally nuke (Counter-Vantage units need other nuke types as a backup strategy), and you need two Dancers/Singers, one of which will be VS!Azura for ease of use. Counter-Vantage units also do not work great with Eir (she heals them out of Vantage range), so you either have a scoring problem by not using Eir or a performance problem by using Eir. A Player Phase team is not that cheap to build and it is very much not brain dead easy to use. An Enemy Phase team would require a similar amount of investment if not more. The average player can get 20,000 Feathers every week, so 80,000 Feathers represents 1 month of Feather income. What you are suggesting costs at least 440,000 Feathers or 5 months of income. For further comparison, a core Arena team costs 660,000 Feathers for max scoring from merges.

600 Divine Dew is a bit more expensive compared to other ideas, especially for new players, but it is not unreasonable. As a veteran player, I am sitting on 992 Stones and 2,208 Dew, and I have used Divine Dew 14 times (2,800 Dew). Blessed Gardens gives you 180 Dew which new players should have no trouble clearing after their second or third month. Arena (40), Arena Assault (~60), Tempest Trials/Voting Gauntlet (30),  and Grand Conquest/Røkkr Siege (30) will give an average player at least 160 Stones per month, while Rival Domains will provide 40 Dew per month. At worst, a new player will need 3 months of Refining Stone/Divine Dew income to outfit an Aether Raids team. For veteran players, we are sitting on thousands of unused Divine Dew.

Players receive 250 free Orbs per month, and that is accounting for horrible ranking performance and not getting every single Orb as they are released. Players on top of their game get just over 300 Orbs per month. Setting aside 200 to 300 Orbs to get two 5* exclusive units is not asking for an arm and leg that you make it out to be.

Why I recommend the units I recommend:

Spoiler

Sharena is accessible, she has the stats to be easy to use, her Fensalir has TWO B slot skills, she is a frequent bonus unit for higher score, and using her as a super tank significantly cuts down on Orb/Feather costs. Using anyone other than Sharena basically means you have to fork over 220,000 Feathers, 450+ Grails, or about 1,000 to 2,000 Orbs. A player's investment in Sharena is also applicable for Arena usage as she is also a frequent bonus unit there. Other than Nowi, Fjorm is another good option, but to achieve a similar level of effectiveness as Sharena, Fjorm will still need a premium A skill in the form of Distant Def or Steady Stance. Additionally, investment in Fjorm is no longer as applicable to Arena as she is no longer a frequent bonus unit there.

Kaden is the only other viable support unit, but he is both more expensive to obtain (he is 5* exclusive) and more difficult to use (you need to set up Links; Panic shuts down his buffs). From a cost and ease of use perspective, M!Corrin is the better option.

2 Eirs is not necessary, but having 2 Eirs means scoring will be easier and Sharena can heal more at the start of each turn, which results in less stress.

@XRaylets not forget that most people have now lvl 5 Defense fortresses, so it isnt as easy to fly by without the proper setup. Unmerged Vantage Reinhardt might have worked before excellent, and prolly still works. But lvl 5 offense vs lvl 4 defense fortress meant you basicly could run unmerged units that had basicly almost +10 merge stat bonuses (- the HP).

Also more and more people are jumping on the panic-bandwagon and outfiting either a Healer with panic or placing their panic manor in such a way that sitting there with a Bladetome Vantage units means you get eaten by Panic and die.

In that regard one has to either upgrade their unit (more cost involved) or change their gameplan when almost everyone is running lvl 5 Defense fortress. Since Sharena reruns alot in AR it is in my eyes more cost effectiv to invest into her with proper support instead of +10 merge units. She shuts down alot of defense gameplans, especially with Null Follow up or Null C-Disrupt and her Refine.

Edited by Hilda

@Diovani Bressan I just saw your first video~ Tibarn players are something, LOL~ The Sigurd and Deidre team was cute, though, when will your team HAVE SOME MERCY!

13 hours ago, LordFrigid said:

Welcome to Astra season =P . If only Naga were as good as Eir... I had a pretty nasty match myself yesterday: I was minding my own business, abusing the the Restore+/Refresher AI, and managed to get my Jeorge taken out by the enemy Celica. Then I proceeded to lose another unit, and not get either Aether Structure. Fun times.

Congrats on the Lv 5 fort, though! That should help a lot, nobody likes 10 merges worth of stat disadvantage.

Haha, Astra is actually my good Season. Maybe I'm just not good with non-Dragon Fliers but I haven't been able to make for Eir work since I started using her (she's a good Aether collector, though). Though last Season she was the most useful than she ever had been for me, but I think it was because she was getting Bonus Doubler from L!Eliwood due to it being her bonus week~ Ah Restore traps are hard for me to predict sometimes~ One of the teams I can never beat in my FL is a Restore trap and I just have no idea how to beat it. They must be rolling in Successes~ 

Thanks, was able to get two wins today, so Lift has been gained finally~ XD

As for the Flier Balls question, most of the ones I run into stack Wards over Goads and end up just being made to stall while abusing FF~ For your team suggestion, since you'd be running Aversa, I think Ward would make your team pretty unkillable while a Goad here and there with Camilla's Axe would also be offensively potent, as well.

Also, I know you said you'd run the default Weapons and Camilla's Axe is great for Flier Balls but I saw a pretty nasty Legion's Axe Haar in a semi-Flier Ball and that can be really tough to fight around with a super tank. Granted Camilla isn't as tanky as Haar but it was something I did have trouble dealing with ad can be useful if a unit can get around Aversa'a Panic~ Maybe Azura could carry it as another option~

Edited by Landmaster

Whoever said maintaining a tier is always easy was wrong. I still can't win anymore battles, and I'm just about to get bumped back down to tier 19. This is really not fair, though. This mode still needs changes so we can at least maintain our tier all the time. I don't care about going to higher tiers since that looks to be impossible for me no matter what I do, I just want to fucking stay in the tier that I'm in and I can't even do that anymore, it looks like.

I never get defense wins. It's not possible anymore. Either there's a bug or it's just not possible to make a team/map that some real players can't beat.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Whoever said maintaining a tier is always easy was wrong. I still can't win anymore battles, and I'm just about to get bumped back down to tier 19. This is really not fair, though. This mode still needs changes so we can at least maintain our tier all the time. I don't care about going to higher tiers since that looks to be impossible for me no matter what I do, I just want to fucking stay in the tier that I'm in and I can't even do that anymore, it looks like.

I never get defense wins. It's not possible anymore. Either there's a bug or it's just not possible to make a team/map that some real players can't beat.

yeah lets blame a non existent bug instead of well your own strategy-skill to prevent a demotion.

I agree on the mainting Tier change though.

Every Map is beatable in some way or form.

4 minutes ago, Hilda said:

yeah lets blame a non existent bug instead of well your own strategy-skill to prevent a demotion.

I agree on the mainting Tier change though.

Every Map is beatable in some way or form.

I said it was EITHER ONE OF THOSE, not that it was definitely a bug, Jesus Christ. And obviously, yes, it's more likely that there isn't a bug.

Sure, but can my defense team win against someone for once? Or at least not make me lose the full amount of lift? You lose less lift if your team got some kills.

I don't know what to do to stay in tier 20. I don't want to have to do all that work I did to get there all over again...

The offensive team I use the most is Naga, Eir (bonus unit), female Robin, Bunny Palla (she kills traps and armors for me), and legendary Azura. But I believe I also made anti-dragon and anti-armor teams too. I don't remember what they are at present.

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Maintaining a Tier is objectively easy because you only need to win 1 battle a day to do so. Most people play 2 battles a day so winning at least one with no more than 1-2 deaths means you should be able to maintain your Tier~ The reason you can't win battles, as was mentioned before, is that you're using your Light Team in Astra Season, which means you're losing any buffs you would be getting from Eir because she no longer supplies them and if you use Naga but your team isn't Astra Blessed, then they're not gaining her buffs or added Lift either~

That's not unfair, it means you need to build a team for Astra Season. You can very well recreate a lot of units for both Seasons. EX. I use Picnic Leo and Nowi as Gronnraven and Dragon tanks, respectively in Light Season and I use V!Mist and M!Kana for those roles in Astra Season.

And there's no bug, it means your Defense Team is not good against the T20 Meta. My Def Team was great in T19 and T20 but once I got to T21, it didn't get me as many wins as before, so I changed it and also made an Anima Team as well when I got Duma, so even if I get a total wipe, I never lose 80 Lift. But I'm able to get Successes because I have counters for common threats. If your team doesn't, it won't get wins or kills.

1 minute ago, Landmaster said:

Maintaining a Tier is objectively easy because you only need to win 1 battle a day to do so. Most people play 2 battles a day so winning at least one with no more than 1-2 deaths means you should be able to maintain your Tier~ The reason you can't win battles, as was mentioned before, is that you're using your Light Team in Astra Season, which means you're losing any buffs you would be getting from Eir because she no longer supplies them and if you use Naga but your team isn't Astra Blessed, then they're not gaining her buffs or added Lift either~

That's not unfair, it means you need to build a team for Astra Season. You can very well recreate a lot of units for both Seasons. EX. I use Picnic Leo and Nowi as Gronnraven and Dragon tanks, respectively in Light Season and I use V!Mist and M!Kana for those roles in Astra Season.

And there's no bug, it means your Defense Team is not good against the T20 Meta. My Def Team was great in T19 and T20 but once I got to T21, it didn't get me as many wins as before, so I changed it and also made an Anima Team as well when I got Duma, so even if I get a total wipe, I never lose 80 Lift. But I'm able to get Successes because I have counters for common threats. If your team doesn't, it won't get wins or kills.

No, I changed up my team before today. I'm not using a Light team. Though I didn't build an actual Astra team either, as I obviously can't just switch blessings whenever I want. I'll run out fast.

Well, I followed all the advice I could here to build a good defense team, what more could I do?

Just now, Anacybele said:

No, I changed up my team before today. I'm not using a Light team. Though I didn't build an actual Astra team either, as I obviously can't just switch blessings whenever I want. I'll run out fast.

Well, I followed all the advice I could here to build a good defense team, what more could I do?

But that is what you need, an Astra team. There's no need to change Blessings if you just build a straight up permanent Astra team. You should have plenty of Astra Blessings at this point to make a couple of teams because Naga, Eir (if you use her in Astra Season) and L!Azura don't require them.

You watch your losses and see what you're losing to and make adjustments.

42 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Sigh...

It's good to know that you got a lot of advices to how to build a good defensive team... but I am not sure that you followed the advices...

You have a defensive team with 3 Infantry units, 2 Fliers and 1 armor... and you use Tactic Skills... Do you know that your Infantry Units, while all 3 are alive, will not receive the buffs?

Also, lets talk about Female Robin. Why does she has her Tactic Tome AND Hone Atk 3, since her tome already grants Atk+4 to allies? And why keep Blue Tomebreaker on her? There are way better B skills to give to her. And you can easily bait her from above the Flower Bed. Ike can also be easily baited, and he will not have any buffs because the Tactic skills don't work on him.

Also, nice position for the pots, so anyone that attack your base can get them in turn 1.

57 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

But that is what you need, an Astra team. There's no need to change Blessings if you just build a straight up permanent Astra team. You should have plenty of Astra Blessings at this point to make a couple of teams because Naga, Eir (if you use her in Astra Season) and L!Azura don't require them.

You watch your losses and see what you're losing to and make adjustments.

Yeah, I guess you're right.

9 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Sigh...

It's good to know that you got a lot of advices to how to build a good defensive team... but I am not sure that you followed the advices...

You have a defensive team with 3 Infantry units, 2 Fliers and 1 armor... and you use Tactic Skills... Do you know that your Infantry Units, while all 3 are alive, will not receive the buffs?

Also, lets talk about Female Robin. Why does she has her Tactic Tome AND Hone Atk 3, since her tome already grants Atk+4 to allies? And why keep Blue Tomebreaker on her? There are way better B skills to give to her. And you can easily bait her from above the Flower Bed. Ike can also be easily baited, and he will not have any buffs because the Tactic skills don't work on him.

Also, nice position for the pots, so anyone that attack your base can get them in turn 1.

Tactic skills work on anything but horses. I admit I sometimes forget that, but still. They all say that units with movement less than or equal to 2 will get buffs.

Blue Tomebreaker helps her outspeed fast blue tome units and not get doubled by them. There aren't as many fast archers, I believe, so bowbreaker wouldn't be as useful. And doesn't her tome stack with Hone Atk? I thought tactics skills did stack with hone/fortify ones. Oh also, I gave female Robin Hone Atk long before she got her refine.

Edited by Anacybele

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Tactic skills work on anything but horses. I admit I sometimes forget that, but still. They all say that units with movement less than or equal to 2 will get buffs.

Blue Tomebreaker helps her outspeed fast blue tome units and not get doubled by them. There aren't as many fast archers, I believe, so bowbreaker wouldn't be as useful. And doesn't her tome stack with Hone Atk? I thought tactics skills did stack with hone/fortify ones.

No, Tactics work on <2 Move TYPES. 3 or more Infantry, Armors, Fliers, or Ponies on one team means they will not get the buffs. But ALL Move Types, provided there is only 2 or less of them, will get Tactics buffs. Watch your replays and you can Pause and see any Infantry unit getting no buffs if you have 3 of them still alive.

Visible buffs do not Stack, it will always take the highest one. So if you're trying to stack a +3 and a +4, only the +4 will be active. Same with a +6, you can't stack more than a visible +6. Again, pause during your replays and you will see this.

2 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

No, Tactics work on <2 Move TYPES. 3 or more Infantry, Armors, Fliers, or Ponies on one team means they will not get the buffs. But ALL Move Types, provided there is only 2 or less of them, will get Tactics buffs. Watch your replays and you can Pause and see any Infantry unit getting no buffs if you have 3 of them still alive.

Visible buffs do not Stack, it will always take the highest one. So if you're trying to stack a +3 and a +4, only the +4 will be active. Same with a +6, you can't stack more than a visible +6. Again, pause during your replays and you will see this.

Units with less than OR EQUAL TO TWO. Not less than two period. I just reread the descriptions to be sure. It says any unit whose movement is 2 or less.

I know visible buffs do not stack. Tactics buffs are invisible ones, I always thought.

Edited by Anacybele

Blue Tomebreaker helps her outspeed fast blue tome units and not get doubled by them. There aren't as many fast archers, I believe, so bowbreaker wouldn't be as useful. And doesn't her tome stack with Hone Atk? I thought tactics skills did stack with hone/fortify ones.

Now I am getting why you have some problems with hard maps and Aether Raids...

Tactic skills work on every single type of unit. Lets read:

Atk Tactic: At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

This means that the buff is only granted if the number of that type of unit is lower or iqual to 2. If you have 2 infantry units, they will get the tactic buff. If there is 3 infantry units, they will not receive the buff. In order for the skill to trigger with an ally unit, the team must have fewer than 3 allies sharing a movement type on the field. And the skill work with cavalry units.

And who will bait or attack your Robin with a blue tome unit? No one will do it. They can bait her with any other unit and she will die.

And her tome grants a visible buff, not a in combat buff. Of course it will not stack with other visible buff!

Units with less than OR EQUAL TO TWO. Not less than two period. I just reread the descriptions to be sure. It says any unit whose movement is 2 or less.

"At start of turn, grants Spd+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2."

It's movement TYPE you keep skipping.

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Now I am getting why you have some problems with hard maps and Aether Raids...

Tactic skills work on every single type of unit. Lets read:

Atk Tactic: At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.

This means that the buff is only granted if the number of that type of unit is lower or iqual to 2. If you have 2 infantry units, they will get the tactic buff. If there is 3 infantry units, they will not receive the buff. In order for the skill to trigger with an ally unit, the team must have fewer than 3 allies sharing a movement type on the field. And the skill work with cavalry units.

And who will bait or attack your Robin with a blue tome unit? No one will do it. They can bait her with any other unit and she will die.

And her tome grants a visible buff, not a in combat buff. Of course it will not stack with other visible buff!

Yes, I read that. It tells me that if that ally's movement is of a type with 2 or less movement, it will receive the buff. Which means it works on any non-cavalry unit since cavalry moves three spaces. Nothing else.

EDIT: No, I see the word type, thank you.

Edited by Anacybele

Yes, I read that. It tells me that if that ally's movement is of a type with 2 or less movement, it will receive the buff. Nothing else.

EDIT: No, I see the word type, thank you.

You are still misreading it. It does not say if an ally is OF a type with 2 or less movement is says vif that Ally's Movement Type on the team is 2 or less than 2.

To put it blatantly:

Team 1: Cav, Cav, Armor, Flier (All units receive buffs)

Team 2: Armor, Flier, Flier, Flier (Only the Armor will receive buffs because they Flying Movement Type is not 2 or less)

Team 3: Flier, Flier, Infantry, Infantry (All units receive buffs)

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yes, I read that. It tells me that if that ally's movement is of a type with 2 or less movement, it will receive the buff. Nothing else.

Please watch this, since our words are not reaching you...

31 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

You are still misreading it. It does not say if an ally is OF a type with 2 or less movement is says vif that Ally's Movement Type on the team is 2 or less than 2.

To put it blatantly:

Team 1: Cav, Cav, Armor, Flier (All units receive buffs)

Team 2: Armor, Flier, Flier, Flier (Only the Armor will receive buffs because they Flying Movement Type is not 2 or less)

Team 3: Flier, Flier, Infantry, Infantry (All units receive buffs)

Yeah, and I'm still not seeing the difference in your words.

But clearly, the descriptions for these skills are not clear enough if I didn't understand them right after reading them multiple times over. And the video posted above even says the same thing, that people get confused by the second sentence! The video is still helpful though, so thanks for that, @Diovani Bressan

46 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Please watch this, since our words are not reaching you...

this wont even cover all the fundemantel flaws/misunderstanding i have seen here. It seems the comprehensive thought process is flawed when it comes to strategy and building Teams. You cant teach someone comprehensive thought processes.

9 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, and I'm still not seeing the difference in your words.

But clearly, the descriptions for these skills are not clear enough if I didn't understand them right after reading them multiple times over. And the video posted above even says the same thing, that people get confused by the second sentence! The video is still helpful though, so thanks for that, @Diovani Bressan

You keep saying OF a Movement type with 2 or less Movement. That is not what it says. You do not have to be OF any specific move type to use Tactics Buffs. ANY Movement Type can take advantage. The TEAM has to be that which only has 2 or less of ANY Movement Type. 

The sentence can be confusing, but when you watch your replays and see that the 3 Infantry units will not be receiving the buffs, it should be made more clear how the Skill works.