Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

1 hour ago, daisy jane said:

well that's not fair. it's not "brain dead" to use Enemy Phase units, because you still have to think about the calculations and what not. I can't just throw my tanks into danger and be like "oh hum, we're done."  either phase needs thinking (unless you're the type of person (raises hand) who basically tosses people into the fray and go "please live." because that's how  you always play fire emblem.  haha

That is why I mentioned Enemy Phase units having a significant stat advantage being easy to use, since you literally just march them forward and wait for the enemy to suicide on your units. Without that stat advantage, you have to calculate battle results before hand and you cannot really adjust your tactics in the middle of Enemy Phase like you can with Player Phase teams.

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, daisy jane said:

she is. but i she faced off against one.. yah it was an azura sung and warded to death (and Thrasir still took a chunk out of her). the one that gives her the most trouble is Deidre because she nullifies the buffs. (and LJulia just annihilates her)
she can also eat a Leif (without iotes). Myrrh is best girl. (and the Leif didn't have wards)

Dierdre is the devil~

How should I be upgrading my Fortress? My Fortress (O) is LV.2 right now, Fortress (D) is LV.1. What about upgrading Aether Amphorae? It's at LV.2 (150 aether storage) right now.  I have 1400 dew at the moment, so I could do one Fortress and the Amphorae right now, but should I be saving the dew for something else?

4 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

How should I be upgrading my Fortress? My Fortress (O) is LV.2 right now, Fortress (D) is LV.1. What about upgrading Aether Amphorae? It's at LV.2 (150 aether storage) right now.  I have 1400 dew at the moment, so I could do one Fortress and the Amphorae right now, but should I be saving the dew for something else?

Your Dew should be used to upgrade your Offensive Fortress

10 minutes ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Save as much Dew as possible. You'll be forced to upgrade your Fort D in order to progress your Fort O. Do the Aether upgrades after your Fort O is level 5.

OK, good to know. Thanks

After stringing together 3 wins in a row today, I hit T15 😁 To everybody who put up with my newb questions and gave me advice, me and my new Brave Ike thank you 😉 I have a looong way to go, but I'll get there. What's the next AR milestone I should shoot for? 

Screenshot_20191113-225847_Fire Emblem Heroes.jpg

20 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

What's the next AR milestone I should shoot for? 

T20 is the highest you can realistically go without doing any defense (which is what I choose to do), so I guess that's a natural milestone of sorts. You'll need Defense Fortress 3 to unlock Offense Fortress 5, but those are a fair ways off considering where you are currently.

10 hours ago, XRay said:

That is why I mentioned Enemy Phase units having a significant stat advantage being easy to use, since you literally just march them forward and wait for the enemy to suicide on your units. Without that stat advantage, you have to calculate battle results before hand and you cannot really adjust your tactics in the middle of Enemy Phase like you can with Player Phase teams.

Sry but playerphase units are easier to use, especially the way they are used by most braindead people with 2-3 dancers.

2 hours ago, Hilda said:

Sry but playerphase units are easier to use, especially the way they are used by most braindead people with 2-3 dancers.

I do not think you have read the whole conversation.

Player Phase units can still die with significant stat advantage due to low bulk. Enemy Phase units have enough bulk that they are not meant to die from a stray hit from an enemy with stat disadvantage. You cannot auto battle with the same effectiveness that you can with Enemy Phase units in things like Tempest Trials.

At higher difficulties, Player Phase is easier in my opinion due to being able to adjust your plans during Player Phase and the game doing calculations for you. Enemy Phase is more difficult due to needing to do a lot more battle calculations on your own and you cannot really pause Enemy Phase and adjust your plans.

On 11/12/2019 at 8:23 PM, XRay said:

As a Player Phase player, I lean towards prioritizing Cordelia or Eliwood. Personally, I find Player Phase units are far more responsive and easier to use, although it does take more brain juice. Enemy Phase units in way are even easier and brain dead to use, but that is only when your Enemy Phase units have a significant stat advantage to abuse against the enemy; if your Enemy Phase units have relative stat parity with the enemy, it is more difficult to use since you have to do more calculations on your own to make sure your tank can survive, whereas Player Phase units are able to have the game do automatic battle calculations for them.

Edited by XRay

11 hours ago, Humanoid said:

T20 is the highest you can realistically go without doing any defense (which is what I choose to do), so I guess that's a natural milestone of sorts. You'll need Defense Fortress 3 to unlock Offense Fortress 5, but those are a fair ways off considering where you are currently.

This is not entirely true. Two Mythics allow for moving up there while taking full defense losses, if memory serves. That does require nearly perfect offensive play, though. Of course, Fort O 4 is going to be a bare minimum requirement here, too, since most defenses around there should have Fort D 5 and being at a two-Fort-rank disadvantage when trying to climb to T21 is just asking for trouble.

12 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

After stringing together 3 wins in a row today, I hit T15 😁 To everybody who put up with my newb questions and gave me advice, me and my new Brave Ike thank you 😉 I have a looong way to go, but I'll get there. What's the next AR milestone I should shoot for? 

Just focus on farming stones. Each new tier will be a milestone, but that progress is very likely to get walled until you can get your structures upgraded.

Well, my first battle in T15 ended in horrible defeat. Can you take a look at this team and let me know who I should have fielded instead? Even though this guy had a few armors, it looks like he knew what he was doing. They all had sky high def and res, and the ranged units all has Close Def and melee had Distant Def. My Aversa (with Axebreaker equipped) could only do 20 damage to Surtur on first initiation, then 0 on the second because of his defensive special. Tharja also did 0 damage to anybody even with a stats +6 from L!Azura. Forsyth was able to kill Fjorm, but when he attacked Fallen Corrin he left her with 3hp and she was able to kill him next phase. Even with 3hp, Tharja, Eir, Aversa, or Azura were unable to kill her (I think Eir got her down to 1hp). This guy was also T15, but are his units so much better than mine because he's been playing longer, or spends a lot more money than me? IDK? Looking at his team ahead of time, I wasn't sure who I should bring to face him. Here's the other team I was thinking of using, let me know if it would have been a better choice

• EIR, REYSON (WoM), F!TIKI, L!ALM (FB1 SEAL), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)

And here's all my other teams, I'm still not clear on what counters I should have in the different teams and what to look for. Which of these would have been better against this guy?

• EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), THARJA (CC/VANTAGE), MAREETA (GALEFORCE/QP SEAL), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)
  • EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), THARJA (CC/VANTAGE), AVERSA, FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL) <--This is the team I used
  • EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), THARJA (CC/VANTAGE), M!CORRIN (YATO REFINE SUPPORTED w/THARJA), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)
  • EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), MAREETA (GALEFORCE/QP SEAL), H!MIA (WoM, have both refines, not sure which is better),  FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)

I of course expect to lose, a lot. It just frustrating when I get shut down so hard and I want to learn from it

U6uOO9Gl.jpg

Also, when it was clear there was nothing I could do, I just ran around and broke both pots then parked in front of his units so they could kill me. Is that any better or worse than if I just hit the surrender button?

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

Even though this guy had a few armors, it looks like he knew what he was doing. They all had sky high def and res, and the ranged units all has Close Def and melee had Distant Def.

It seems like you may have had a fort level disadvantage. The Panic Manor is the bonus structure this week, which means that if you deploy it on your offense structure line, your Offense Fort will be treated as having an additional level. On the flip side, if a defense setup has the Panic Manor deployed (like this one does), the enemy defense fort is treated as having an additional level. That’s a 4 point swing in all stats (except HP) you’re missing out on.

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

My Aversa (with Axebreaker equipped) could only do 20 damage to Surtur on first initiation, then 0 on the second because of his defensive special.

This is just a side note, but a defensive special alone can’t actually reduce non-zero damage to zero. Did he have Brazen + Shield Pulse or something?

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

EIR, REYSON (WoM), F!TIKI, L!ALM (FB1 SEAL), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)

imo, you are correct in your assessment that this Raiding Party would have been your best shot. The reasons for this are:

1. Tiki is a better response to Kjelle, Fjorm, and Corrin, especially since you mentioned that the enemies were stacked up with “if foe initiates combat” skills. Tiki can force them to attack her instead, so they won’t have all those extra stats.
  2. Alm with the Flashing Blade seal is a pretty good check to Surtr, and would probably have been able to take him out over the course of a couple rounds of combat.

I strongly recommend planning out your approach to a map, including any necessary calculations, before even entering the battle at all.

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

Also, when it was clear there was nothing I could do, I just ran around and broke both pots then parked in front of his units so they could kill me. Is that any better or worse than if I just hit the surrender button?

It’s neither worse nor better, from a scoring standpoint. You don’t keep Aether from destroying Aether structures in a battle you lose (I believe this is mentioned in the structures’ descriptions). The only thing you really lost there was time.

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

H!MIA (WoM, have both refines, not sure which is better)

Dazzling is the better pick. She loses out on damage, but you won’t have to worry about taking a Dragon Fang to the face when she tries to defuse an Infantry Pulse setup.

Your Raiding Parties look like they would benefit from a bit more variety, if I’m being honest. You may already have gotten this advice, I admit that I haven’t been following this discussion super closely. At the bare minimum, I strongly recommend a Raiding Party centered around a solid 2-range tank. It wouldn’t have mattered too much here, with 4/5 enemies being melee, but it’s really nice to have. Did you post a listing of your units somewhere here? I can try to dig back through the thread and toss some suggestions together if you have.

Edited by LordFrigid

Thanks @LordFrigid, I appreciate your thoughts. I did post a some pics of my barracks a few pages back, maybe p173 or 174? Anyway, I'm heading to sleep in a minute, but I can type up a list of my 5* units along with any SI I've done tomorrow if that's easier. I'm open to any and all advice. 

7 hours ago, TEKWRX said:
  • EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), THARJA (CC/VANTAGE), M!CORRIN (YATO REFINE SUPPORTED w/THARJA), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)

M!Corrin should be supporting a super tank, not a Counter-Vantage unit. M!Corrin provides a lot of combat buffs, but it does not help a Counter-Vantage unit very much since Atk is the only stat that most Counter-Vantage units care about.

For Tharja to be an effective Counter-Vantage unit, she needs Azura: Vallite Songstress to Sing to her to provide bonus buffs. Bonus buffs are needed to power Tharja's Hex and other Blade tomes to increase Atk. On the other hand, combat buffs does not power up Blade tomes, so they should not be used together.

7 hours ago, TEKWRX said:
  • EIR, REYSON (WoM), F!TIKI, L!ALM (FB1 SEAL), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)

• EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), THARJA (CC/VANTAGE), MAREETA (GALEFORCE/QP SEAL), FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)
  • EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), THARJA (CC/VANTAGE), AVERSA, FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL) <--This is the team I used
  • EIR, L!AZURA (WoM), MAREETA (GALEFORCE/QP SEAL), H!MIA (WoM, have both refines, not sure which is better),  FORSYTH (QR3 SEAL)

I would get rid of Forsyth on most of those teams. He does not gel with most of the team and he is hogging up a valuable team slot.

I would also dedicate 1 team to focus solely on winning and not worry about scoring. Having one team that can secure you a win is better than having all your teams maximized for scoring where none of them are strong enough to secure you a win. Eir does not work too well with Counter-Vantage units and Player Phase Desperation nukes unless you remove Sparkling Boost, and without Sparkling Boost, Eir is just average at best so it is better to replace her with another unit.

I would restructure the second team to something like the following:
VS!Azura
Reyson (Make sure he is running Adult (Flier) and not Heron Wing.)
Mareeta (She should be running Darting Blow, not Quickened Pulse. Shadow Sword changes Galeforce to 4 cooldown, and Flashing Blade will charge it in 2 hits.)
Tharja (Switch +Atk and Atk Refinement as soon as you can afford to. +Spd and her current Refinement does not help her as a Counter-Vantage unit.)
Any staff user, preferably cavalry (Make sure the staff user is running Pain with Dazzling Staff Refinement.)

@TEKWRX Fort levels are very important so you should be checking them and making sure to use the bonus structure. 4 to all stats is a pretty painful disadvantage to overcome. And it isn't too hard on your way up the AR ladder to be behind 2 levels if you don't use your bonus structures. That is 8 to each stat that the enemy gets. And if you manage to have a 3 level difference(say your offense is level 3+0 because you didn't use the bonus structure and the enemy has a level 5+1 fort) then that is 12 points to every stat. At that point I would just assume the match is a loss. 

Also as a note, saving a fallen Corrin for last is often not best. She gets stronger the fewer of her allies are near. So by killing Fjorm first you gave Corrin +2 to all stats, except attack since Fjorm's drive attack would be removed from play, which it sounds like may have made the difference between beating her and her just barely surviving. It can also help to hit with Eir against a nearby unit first to drop her defenses. Destroying the Feh statue and smacking Christmas Eirika with Eir would have debuffed Corrin's defenses by 7 which even if Eir killed Eirika it would likely have been worth it, since that would still be a net -5 to Corrin's Defenses.

@LordFrigidHere is TEKWRX's post with barracks incase you haven't found it - https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/85526-aether-raids-general-thread/page/172/&tab=comments#comment-5531216
@TEKWRX You may want to copy this link down somewhere, maybe put it in your forum signature? That way you know exactly where the post with your barracks is at.

5 hours ago, XRay said:

I would get rid of Forsyth on most of those teams. He does not gel with most of the team and he is hogging up a valuable team slot.

I would also dedicate 1 team to focus solely on winning and not worry about scoring. Having one team that can secure you a win is better than having all your teams maximized for scoring where none of them are strong enough to secure you a win. Eir does not work too well with Counter-Vantage units and Player Phase Desperation nukes unless you remove Sparkling Boost, and without Sparkling Boost, Eir is just average at best so it is better to replace her with another unit.

I would restructure the second team to something like the following:
VS!Azura
Reyson (Make sure he is running Adult (Flier) and not Heron Wing.)
Mareeta (She should be running Darting Blow, not Quickened Pulse. Shadow Sword changes Galeforce to 4 cooldown, and Flashing Blade will charge it in 2 hits.)
Tharja (Switch +Atk and Atk Refinement as soon as you can afford to. +Spd and her current Refinement does not help her as a Counter-Vantage unit.)
Any staff user, preferably cavalry (Make sure the staff user is running Pain with Dazzling Staff Refinement.)

Thanks. I will remove Forsyth from most teams. Maybe leave him in one team for now since he's the best bonus unit I have at the moment in case I come across a fairly easy opponent. What type match ups should I be looking for when I can use him?

Thanks for the info about Mareeta, I didn't realize QP wasn't optimal for her. Because of her built in FB4 I should be stacking as much speed on her, right?

It's a shame about Tharja's IVs, I recent mad a few combat manuals out of her because I was running out of barrack space during the recent Legendary Banner. I know I had a +Atk one 😕 I'll keep a look out for another and merge into a +Atk one. And aquiring dew is so slow, but I will refine again when I can...

The only 5* cav healer I have is Brave Veronica. Should I inherit a different staff onto her? Other 5* healers I have are H!Mia, Loki, and Brave Camilla (I have two of her, but I haven't merged yet. Wasn't sure if she was worth saving for fodder). Other cav healers I have are 3* Priscilla (+HP -Spd) & 4* Clarine (+Spd -HP)

5 hours ago, Usana said:

@TEKWRX Fort levels are very important so you should be checking them and making sure to use the bonus structure. 4 to all stats is a pretty painful disadvantage to overcome. And it isn't too hard on your way up the AR ladder to be behind 2 levels if you don't use your bonus structures. That is 8 to each stat that the enemy gets. And if you manage to have a 3 level difference(say your offense is level 3+0 because you didn't use the bonus structure and the enemy has a level 5+1 fort) then that is 12 points to every stat. At that point I would just assume the match is a loss. 

Also as a note, saving a fallen Corrin for last is often not best. She gets stronger the fewer of her allies are near. So by killing Fjorm first you gave Corrin +2 to all stats, except attack since Fjorm's drive attack would be removed from play, which it sounds like may have made the difference between beating her and her just barely surviving. It can also help to hit with Eir against a nearby unit first to drop her defenses. Destroying the Feh statue and smacking Christmas Eirika with Eir would have debuffed Corrin's defenses by 7 which even if Eir killed Eirika it would likely have been worth it, since that would still be a net -5 to Corrin's Defenses.

@LordFrigidHere is TEKWRX's post with barracks incase you haven't found it - https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/topic/85526-aether-raids-general-thread/page/172/&tab=comments#comment-5531216
@TEKWRX You may want to copy this link down somewhere, maybe put it in your forum signature? That way you know exactly where the post with your barracks is at.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I haven't been checking the opponents fortress levels but I think you may be right and that's why many teams I fight seem to be so much stronger than me. I don't have a panic manor yet so I can' use a bonus structure this week. I'm literally 3 stones short of being able to build it right now. Ugggg

I didn't know that information about Fallen Corrin, that's good to know for the future. Not knowing the intricacies of various units is just down to my inexperience as a player I guess (especially if I don't have said unit in my barracks).

Thanks for the link to my barrack post, that's helpful until I get my updated list typed up. I really wish the game had some sort of export option. That would be awesome. They also should allow unit trading with your friends list. That would be amazing. But I guess they'd never do it because it would drastically cut into their orb revenue I assume, lol

10 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I haven't been checking the opponents fortress levels but I think you may be right and that's why many teams I fight seem to be so much stronger than me. I don't have a panic manor yet so I can' use a bonus structure this week. I'm literally 3 stones short of being able to build it right now. Ugggg

Oh. . .  I really. Really hated when that happened on my climb up the ranks. That just sucks. Probably a bit of structure advise we forgot to give you. Look ahead(you can preview the next week's bonus units/structures by pressing the arrow beside the "This Season's Bonuses" text. Not sure if anyone brought that up yet or if you discovered it yourself) and try and plan to have that structure available. Saves you a lot of pain.

13 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

I didn't know that information about Fallen Corrin, that's good to know for the future. Not knowing the intricacies of various units is just down to my inexperience as a player I guess (especially if I don't have said unit in my barracks).

A piece of advice you'll get from the better players here is to always read every skill on every unit you are facing. Even if you know what they generally have doesn't mean that is the build they are running. Click each unit. Click each skill. Corrin's weapon effect is that she gets +6 to all stats none of her allies are within 2 spaces of her. +4 when 1 of her allies are with 2 spaces of her. +2 when she has 2 allies within 2 spaces. and +0 when 3 or more allies are within 2 spaces.

59 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Do you have 30 Aether Resort points? Every 10 you spend there awards you a stone.

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

Thanks for the info about Mareeta, I didn't realize QP wasn't optimal for her. Because of her built in FB4 I should be stacking as much speed on her, right?

Yeah. You want to stack as much Spd.

However, you want to eventually switch her A skill to something like Life and Death or Swift Sparrow on the A slot and run Flashing Blade on the Sacred Seal slot.

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

It's a shame about Tharja's IVs, I recent mad a few combat manuals out of her because I was running out of barrack space during the recent Legendary Banner. I know I had a +Atk one 😕 I'll keep a look out for another and merge into a +Atk one. And aquiring dew is so slow, but I will refine again when I can...

Do not be afraid to expand your Barracks. While you do not have to expand it all the way to 1,100 all at once, I recommend expanding it naturally as you fill your Barracks up. Having more space allows you to save more copies and it gives you the option of switching to another nature if you need to later.

1 hour ago, TEKWRX said:

The only 5* cav healer I have is Brave Veronica. Should I inherit a different staff onto her? Other 5* healers I have are H!Mia, Loki, and Brave Camilla (I have two of her, but I haven't merged yet. Wasn't sure if she was worth saving for fodder). Other cav healers I have are 3* Priscilla (+HP -Spd) & 4* Clarine (+Spd -HP)

I recommend cavalry because it will impact your team composition the least. Brave Echoes Camilla is the best of the bunch and she can run her default Weapon instead of Pain; however, she is a flier, so she will not able to get buffs from VS!Azura's Atk Tactic since Reyson is also on the team. If you wish to use BE!Camilla, I recommend running an infantry Dancer/Singer and swap out Mareeta for a cavalry Galeforcer, so the team composition looks something like this:

VS!Azura
Infantry Dancer/Singer (e.g.: Olivia, Silvia, Ninian, A Special Soire Rinea, Adrift Azura, etc.)
Cavalry Galeforcer (e.g.: Eliwood, Peri, etc.)
Tharja
BE!Camilla
Team Composition: Infantry (2), Cavalry (1), Fliers (2); you want to make sure each category has 2 or less for Tactics to work.

If you are running a staff cavalry, there is less changes involved. I personally lean towards Priscilla or Nanna over Arrival of the Brave Veronica, since the former two can be easily merged. Between Priscilla and Nanna, I lean towards Priscilla since she has a higher Atk, but you can go with Nanna since she can double more easily. For Firesweep staff users, I prioritize Atk more since you want to make sure you are able to deal damage in case you need them to kill something; having a high total damage output is not that important since you are already running two other nukes on the team.

VS!Azura
Reyson
Mareeta
Tharja
Priscilla/Nanna
Team Composition: Infantry (2), Cavalry (1), Fliers (2)

God Tibarn is such a cancer.

There was a formation with dancer Ishtar, 2 Yunes, Libra with DC/Null-C/QR and L!Azura because duh (both dancers had WoM).

I attack the Libra because he can only do 2 damage. Tibarn attacks me but since I activated the bolt trap I'm not at full so he doesn't get the followup. Matt survives but can't quite kill him, L!Azura dances Tibarn... Matt still can't kill him but survives.... he activates GF, Matt still can't kill him but survives.... DANCING ISHTAR DANCES HIM. Matt dies and Tibarn has 11 health.

STUPID, FREAKING, BIRD.

Somehow I still survived and won with a single Eir. I'm safe in T21, just... still irritating to lose against something like that..

Edited by Zeo

26 minutes ago, Zeo said:

God Tibarn is such a cancer.

There was a formation with dancer Ishtar, 2 Yunes, Libra with DC/Null-C/QR and L!Azura because duh (both dancers had WoM).

I attack the Libra because he can only do 2 damage. Tibarn attacks me but since I activated the bolt trap I'm not at full so he doesn't get the followup. Matt survives but can't quite kill him, L!Azura dances Tibarn... Matt still can't kill him but survives.... he activates GF, Matt still can't kill him but survives.... DANCING ISHTAR DANCES HIM. Matt dies and Tibarn has 11 health.

STUPID, FREAKING, BIRD.

Somehow I still survived and won with a single Eir. I'm safe in T21, just... still irritating to lose against something like that..

That is annoying. Tibarn does have deceptively high bulk due to Sturdy Impact.

5 hours ago, Kuroi Tsubasa Tenshi said:

Do you have 30 Aether Resort points? Every 10 you spend there awards you a stone.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I might have some, let me go plant some dragon flowers or buy a song or something 😁

5 hours ago, XRay said:

Yeah. You want to stack as much Spd.

However, you want to eventually switch her A skill to something like Life and Death or Swift Sparrow on the A slot and run Flashing Blade on the Sacred Seal slot.

Do not be afraid to expand your Barracks. While you do not have to expand it all the way to 1,100 all at once, I recommend expanding it naturally as you fill your Barracks up. Having more space allows you to save more copies and it gives you the option of switching to another nature if you need to later.

I recommend cavalry because it will impact your team composition the least. Brave Echoes Camilla is the best of the bunch and she can run her default Weapon instead of Pain; however, she is a flier, so she will not able to get buffs from VS!Azura's Atk Tactic since Reyson is also on the team. If you wish to use BE!Camilla, I recommend running an infantry Dancer/Singer and swap out Mareeta for a cavalry Galeforcer, so the team composition looks something like this:

VS!Azura
Infantry Dancer/Singer (e.g.: Olivia, Silvia, Ninian, A Special Soire Rinea, Adrift Azura, etc.)
Cavalry Galeforcer (e.g.: Eliwood, Peri, etc.)
Tharja
BE!Camilla
Team Composition: Infantry (2), Cavalry (1), Fliers (2); you want to make sure each category has 2 or less for Tactics to work.

If you are running a staff cavalry, there is less changes involved. I personally lean towards Priscilla or Nanna over Arrival of the Brave Veronica, since the former two can be easily merged. Between Priscilla and Nanna, I lean towards Priscilla since she has a higher Atk, but you can go with Nanna since she can double more easily. For Firesweep staff users, I prioritize Atk more since you want to make sure you are able to deal damage in case you need them to kill something; having a high total damage output is not that important since you are already running two other nukes on the team.

VS!Azura
Reyson
Mareeta
Tharja
Priscilla/Nanna
Team Composition: Infantry (2), Cavalry (1), Fliers (2)

Thanks for the suggestions. I don't have a cav Galeforcer yet, but I will probably promote Eliwood once I can afford to do it along with giving him Galeforce. I can't stand Peri, lol. The only other Galeforcers I have are Cordelia and Cherche, so that will be too many fliers. I do have quite a few infantry dancers though so I can switch that up if needed. I'll see what I can do about a cav healer soon as well. 

Also, I just spent the last hour entering all my units into FEH Keeper. It's a pretty handy site, we'll see how diligent I am about updating it when I make changes 😋 I haven't entered my combat manuals yet. So if anybody wants to take a look at my roster, and steer me in the right direction as far as AR team comps or unit upgrades/SI, I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Click to see my barracks!