Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

Ok uhh...

I just got attack by 7 people at once. There was no one 2 hours ago.

Everyone lost again my defense team, LMAO

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone attacked me with a Light team, formed by Kronya, 2 Duo Hectors, Mirabilis and Valentine SIlque.

Honestly, this player had a good team to win... but that player failed hard!

In AR-O, I Saizo'ed a map today.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Duo Alphonse is doing a great job as my new Astra carrier. I still want to build up Brunnya, since I'll be able to get more merges on her than Alph, but while I get the skills she needs, he'll do.

18 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Eww... I got an Akariss Minion in AR today...

Cavline? 

I just faced one as well, gotta say, the free pull F!Lyon was not wasted. He pulls his weight on my Anti Cav Line Team (ACL)  

I have Bridal Micaiah and him for astra and Sharena and an unmerged bridal Micaiah for Light. 

This team I could dismantle turn one. Ursula suicided on Micaiah, Altina tanked Mage Eirika and Lyon took out B!Lyn. 

That left bramimond and yune(nice anima mythics btw) in the back and B!Veronica was too busy restoring. In the end I had to drag back on a trap to be able to reach yune with my S!Mia, which left Micaiah at 1 hp. She was in range of Veronica, but the lovely sound of 0 damage rung through the keep and Micaiah healed 6 hp. After that I trapped Veronica and cleaned house. 

I like the knowledge and game approach of Akariss and I am in the discord, just to be able to gather some info every now and then. Meta shifts, units that might be worth building etc, but I do not like his attitude that much. It’s become so elitist in the last year. I also check his vods on community days to see what kind of cool defense maps people build, that’s what I use the akariss minions for the most =p

Offense is a tragedy but I got hit by one of the front pagers (his name is an emoji but he's Rank 5 with a +10 Altina lead at the moment). He has 2 +10 Nagas, a +10 Duofonse, the Altina, and had S!Mia (who was unmerged for some reason) but could not beat the ultimate terror of the 4 Dumas.

And by  that I mean I didn't kill any of his units and he got stalled out because all my Dumas have Rallies on them, LOL~

Yesterday’s offence match was vs a front pager, lost a unit but boxed in the HS!Micaiah so I could finish the map. Decided to forfeit and use a ladder. Second match was vs another front pager and I lost one unit again. Took that win because I can’t be picky all the time. 

Perfect defense so far and lost 40 lift on offense because of the match above. I also forgot to astra bless Mia for my first match which cost me dearly. So I might have screwed myself out of T27.

Update: perfect week on defense, and still had a ladder left on offense. Lost one unit and messed up with my blessing on my first day. Still, 13.496 lift so no chance of missing out on the best rewards. Exactly in the top 100 right now, probably ending aroun top 500 or so. 

This was a good week, well done Brunnya.

I had a great start this season.

1. I realized that Eir is a bous unit, so yay! 160+ in all teams.
  2. I was attacked by a player without the bous structure. It's was a Kronya's player, and they also have a Halloween Hector (since it was his leading unit, which means he is in this player's defensive map), but didn't use Hector with Kronya in AR-O. Weird.
  3. I attacked a player that didn't have the bonus structure placed on the map! I just realized it in the end, when I went to kill the last foe and noticed a Infantry School behind that unit (you can only place one school at the time). OG Marth having 50 Spd also was noticeable, since he has 46 with Peony's blessing.

Easiest T27 ever. Perfect offense with 2 ladders remaining and 88 lift loss on defense. 13488 lift with no possible way to lose any lift till the end. Hope I can get another Gold Throne.

Edited by Rinco

I really hate Eir bonus week. It almost completely shuts down my Galeforce team. I really hate her bonus stats.

That said, I got T27. 

Had some bad luck on defense, people taking wins with multiple enemies defeated whilst having 4 ladders. People just suiciding in their units and hoping they  can mop up. So I lost 120 or 140 lift and I might not make top 3k. Still, T27 is fine.

Just barely made T27 exactly due to taking two -60s this week~ I also took a match with 1 unit lost when I could have both easily avoided it or just Laddered since I didn't use any Ladders this week. I thought I was going to miss T27 but I made it right on the mark so I can't complain~

On 7/20/2020 at 1:31 PM, Landmaster said:

I somehow made it to T26. Only lost -40 on Defense so it ended up not being too horrible.

The same. tier 26, and 56 defense. my "hey. don't cost me too much!" dark defense is once again. a-okay

I’m just happy Eir bonus season will fuck off for a few weeks, the more weeks it takes for this hellish season to return the better. Her bonus just causes me to have to approach only ranged or dc characters with her. It’s absolutely horrendous.

46 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

I’m just happy Eir bonus season will fuck off for a few weeks

This is a 3 week bonus set if I read the data correctly isn't it? So we should get one more Light Eir bonus before this set leaves.

1 hour ago, Azuni said:

This is a 3 week bonus set if I read the data correctly isn't it? So we should get one more Light Eir bonus before this set leaves.

Damnit, if that’s true I might just remove galeforce next week and add an extra hit and run team. That sucks. 

Fuck Eir bonus season. =[

Kronya got slaughtered 3 times. I think I am going to need a new Astra team. Kronya is no longer good enough to be my sole Astra option anymore, as too many teams have wisened up and can easily counter her these days with just regular bulky units and a bunch of healing. I think I want some kind of player phase team, and I hope Plumeria and Triandra are Astra Dancers/Singers.

BH!Ike also got slaughtered, I expected him to go down at some point and then I can just clean up the rest, but I did not expect him to go down in the first round of combat, although I guess I should not be surprised since it is not Light Season and I probably should have did some calculations.

Used up all my Ladders, so I figured I would dust off my player phase team. Felt a little rusty, but at least I got a perfect win with them.

Brunnya tanked a surprisingly strong Young Azura. +10 with her prf, all stats +6 through harsh command+ and tactics, an adjacent unit for her tome to activate and bonus doubler. I was able to isolate B!Veronica at the start and pulse smoke helped. After I removed all other units she was no longer a threat. 

Got attack twice, second one was not interesting but the first was very funny and I will upload the video tomorrow.