Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

On 12/13/2019 at 6:11 PM, Diovani Bressan said:

The best candidate would be Brave Lucina. If you don't have her, the next candidade I would recommend, but you may not like, is Male Corrin. You can use Kaden as well, but it requires buffs for him, while Corrin just need ally support.

@Anacybele @Rinco Thanks Rinco that you found this comment! And it's way better when it's a comment from me!

Ok, Ana. let me comment my previous post in a way that you will understand this time...

No one mislead you. We told you how Corrin works, and Rinco found the proof that I told you about that Ike needed the ally support with Corrin. That prove that you don't read other people's comment.

And do not start with your "rude" thing. The truth need to be told, being rude or not. You are the one being rude by blaming the others about your failures, since you are the one that didn't read, didn't pay attention, didn't research or just didn't care about the situation.

And who has support with Ike? Because I am 100% sure that no one will be as beneficial as Corrin is. Elincia, or any other unit, will not grant Stats +5/+6 to Ike like who Corrin does.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Are you reading anything I'm saying? Just getting a C support is obviously not the problem. I said I didn't want to remove the S support Brave Ike already has. It took so much time to get it and I don't want to have to get it back again later when I'm done with the other support ally.

Corrin would've been a waste anyway. If I didn't send him home, he'd sit in my barracks, which is very full, doing nothing. Better that I get SOMETHING for him and open up a spot in my barracks for someone who I will actually get use out of.

AND AS I SAID, I CAN'T TAP ON THE REFINE UNLESS IT'S AVAILABLE WHICH IT IS NOT UNTIL CORRIN IS UPGRADED. Folks, this is another person who doesn't properly read posts.

"I said people aren't going to give you information, not that they won't give it to you." Yeah, makes so much sense.

I have to know I need to research something in order to actually do so. Which I did not know and couldn't have known.

am reading what you are saying.  What you're saying makes no sense. 
why wouldn't you change it? Ike's best partner is Lucina and Corrin. whomever you have them married to isn't helping. obviously. Not to mention you can get it back over the weekends just by doing two-three chain challenge missions.

No one mislead you about corrin. you were told that it they had to be supported. 
Stats +5 at S Rank, is much better than whomever you have married to ike right now. full stop. the end.

If you spent the dew (did you spend the dew?) after you 5*'ed Corrin, then you didn't read the refine. that's on you. 

But you were the one who came in here blaming everyone that you built corrin and wasn't told how to build him properly (which was wrong). then you were told how to CORRECT this problem and you won't change it because you want Ike to be Married to Elincia or Robin. Whatever. have the supports i have i don't love them but it helps my units do what they need to do. and it takes no time at all to get the rank up. 

Edited by daisy jane

Well, whatever the case, doesn't matter now. I already got rid of Corrin. And like I said, it takes a long time for me to get support ranks up. I don't play one mode or focus on one task in Heroes for hours straight. I get bored and want to do something else after like one hour or so.

Edited by Anacybele

@Anacybele Rather than wasting time arguing with people and derailing this topic, perhaps you could log off the forums and use that time to research another strategy you could use to get to T21. It seems that whenever I offer you guides to read, you don't have the time to read them, yet you have time to read and respond to the lengthy drama posts on here. Maybe if you spent as much time trying to learn the mechanics of the game as you do arguing on the forums, you would be in T21 by now.

Anyhow,

Looks like light season rankings are getting pretty crazy. At 13,504 lift right now, rank 704, 5 hours and 15 minutes before the end of the season. It's only a matter of time before you need merged mythics or amazing defense weeks to stay in top 1k. Hopefully astra weeks don't follow suit.

2 minutes ago, Maaka said:

@AnacybeleLooks like light season rankings are getting pretty crazy. At 13,504 lift right now, rank 704, 5 hours and 15 minutes before the end of the season. It's only a matter of time before you need merged mythics or amazing defense weeks to stay in top 1k. Hopefully astra weeks don't follow suit.

the free peony is probably helping a lot of people out.

Its pretty easy to get ally support lvls in TTs. Like, really REALLY easy.

Sending units for feathers is pretty useless right now, even if you have already got the 6k feathers from HM. If you don't have, it borders stupidity. Having one of the best supports in the game in you barrack isn't wasted space. Even if you need more space, you can just throw one orb and get more spaces. I'm F2P and I know that has to be done from time to time.

Just now, Rinco said:

Its pretty easy to get ally support lvls in TTs. Like, really REALLY easy.

Sending units for feathers is pretty useless right now, even if you have already got the 6k feathers from HM. If you don't have, it borders stupidity. Having one of the best supports in the game in you barrack isn't wasted space. Even if you need more space, you can just throw one orb and get more spaces. I'm F2P and I know that has to be done from time to time.

Yeah. I normally uses TT or Chain Challenges to get supports. It's pretty quick to do.

And yeah... sending home units is not a smart decision, especially after using dew on the unit.

Ah, I see Ana started complaining about AR, blamed it on others because no one told her stuff she should have found out herself, and as soon as someone posted evidence that she was indeed told that, she goes "Well, whatever" instead of doing the right thing and apologize.

Again.

Why am I not surprised.

Oh well, T24 for me this week, so no throne this time. Decent Defenses however, with 2 victories and only 260 lift loss (Hey, to me that's real good!)

Just now, Jave said:

Ah, I see Ana started complaining about AR, blamed it on others because no one told her stuff she should have found out herself, and as soon as someone posted evidence that she was indeed told that, she goes "Well, whatever" instead of doing the right thing and apologize.

Yeah... it's way too easy to run away than apologize. Typical Ana. I am not surprised as well.

2 minutes ago, Jave said:

Decent Defenses however, with 2 victories and only 260 lift loss (Hey, to me that's real good!)

Meanwhile, I got 2 victories and lost 440 Lift. Sadface.

Maybe I should update my defense team. I haven't changed it since the first or second month.

4 hours ago, Arcanite said:

Just reached tier 19

Now I want to make a good defense team since it seems I dont have much trouble with getting lift. I have +Spd Igrene and I can do infantry pulse but I dont know if there's anything better I can do.

@XRay H E L P M E 

Please 😊

If you want something cheap, you can just run cav line with a Dancer/Singer on the middle left column behind the mountain. If you do not have a lot of cavalry, you can replace the missing spots with additional Dancers/Singers, ranged infantry, or ranged armors with Armor Boots/Armor March.

For Infantry Pulse, you will need a variety of nukes to shut down super tanks and their supports.I recommend running a Blazing nuke (Igrene, Ophelia), one shot nuke (Sonya, Lilina), Alm: Saint King, Panic staff user (Azama, Wrys), Hardy Bearing Dancer/Singer (usually Festival in Hoshido Micaiah, anyone with Dragonslasher), and the last one you can run a second Dance/Singer, another nuke, or Melancholy staff user.

Edited by XRay

I rather have 2 mythics and 4 blessed units, so that the most lift you could lose is 40. That makes killing one unit per battle enough to have a nice week.

You can build good teams around the mythics. My dark team is a Flier Ball with 2 Yunes and it's doing pretty good lately. My anima team is just a bunch of mages with one dancer, onde Duma and one Thrasir. Duma pings the units and togheter with the seals and structures debuffing, Thrasir is very threatening. I also run a rally trap in this config with Ophelia, Nino and Tharja. This team overperformed last week

10 minutes ago, Rinco said:

I rather have 2 mythics and 4 blessed units, so that the most lift you could lose is 40. That makes killing one unit per battle enough to have a nice week.

Yeah. I am considering to change my team just to have a -40 defensive team, especially now that I got Sothis last month and I got Thrasir this month. Well... my 2nd Thrasir, since my first one I foddered to Saizo.

I run Team Tellius for Dark Season: 2x Yune, Lethe, Tibarn, Naesala and Leanne. It usually does a good job of giving high-scoring comps trouble, though I've been attacked by an awful lot of teams without bonus units or properly blessed units this season, and, of course, of the half the would cause Lift loss, 4 of them counted.  I feel both flattered and annoyed that people feel the need to field poorly scoring teams to beat my defense. Makes me feel like IS needs to add a Lift loss adjustment for defenses that have to deal with people bringing teams like that. Maybe 10 less Lift lost for the attack not bringing a bonus unit, plus a cumulative 10 less Lift for each Mythic less than 2. Oh, and another 10 if at least one of the attacker's units isn't properly blessed. It'd be pretty rare to see all of those factors align, so more likely a defender will just save 10 Lift, but it'd be a nice consolation to otherwise having to deal with other people hosing their own scores to hose the defender's.

Anima defense is an IP team set up around a rather squishy Thrasir and Duma (no anti-dragon defense, which Naga casually grants). Had some issues with enemy cav hit and run teams could easily snipe Duma and then mostly run away from the rest of the team. I think I've revised my map in a way that doesn't easily allow that anymore, though it's more vulnerable to super tanking, so who knows how this season is going to go?

On 7/17/2019 at 5:46 PM, Anacybele said:

I see. I love Hrid and don't mind investing into Fjorm, so I can definitely play with them more!

Smite and Atk Smoke 3 aren't hard to get. The former is on Mordecai, Bartre, and Effie I think and they're 3-4 star pulls, and Atk Smoke 3 is on Kaze whom I strangely pull a lot now after already making him +10... xP

Sure, one can do that, but Parrhesia makes a good point. It's gonna be hard to keep saving when some units I really like come around. And I love Ike, so I don't wanna fodder him, I want to merge any Ikes! xP

What's the idea behind two male Corrins though?

On 7/17/2019 at 5:52 PM, Anacybele said:

I see Yato and its effect, Dragon Fang, Defense +3, and Obstruct. All I can guess is that somehow Obstruct is useful? I've never seen any units with it in AR though. Heck, I've never even seen any male Corrins there either. But then maybe this is only used on offense and not so much defense?

On 7/17/2019 at 6:26 PM, Tree said:

His weapon effect stacks. If a unit has ally support with Corrin, two Corrins can provide double stat bonuses. You can combine this with Drives and other boosts for an impressive stat increase on the ally supported unit.

[edit]

You will have to spend 400 dew to refine both Corrins. Here is the refined effect: (The effect was quoted here, but multiquote only takes the highestlvl quote so it isn;t displayed here.)

So you knew this as far back as july @Anacybele. So instead of dodging the fact that you've been shown to be rude by blaming others for your own mistakes, maybe own up to your own faults, and accept that you're just not that good at this game, or reading skill descriptions in general. 

This was a post I found with a 2 minute search, you know how many other results I found? More than I can count on one hand. Others have shown recent explanations of Corrins unique utility already. So recency is also covered and not available as an excuse. 

With how rude you were framing others for your own inadequacies being incredibly quick to pin the blame on others, I think help with the game is the least of your worries, you need help with your people skills first and foremost in my honest opinion. There are over 40 pages of people here listing out advice, and instant blame is all they get for it? Pitiful.

EDIT: Nevermind the fact that TEKWRX has been asking questions here about how to climb, is already T19 now, and is using winter Cecilia with M!Corrin. he asked why this duo works well, and he also got the explanation about M!Corrin in this topic. So even though it wasn;t directed at you, it was still readable here in this topic for even more reasons.

Edited by Vicious Sal

1 hour ago, Anacybele said:

Are you reading anything I'm saying? Just getting a C support is obviously not the problem. I said I didn't want to remove the S support Brave Ike already has. It took so much time to get it and I don't want to have to get it back again later when I'm done with the other support ally.

Wow, sorry I caused so much drama by asking the question. Anyway, who is Ike's support partner now? And what do they give Ike? I'm sure it's nowhere near the stats Corrin will give him. Corrin only needs C-Support to give the full stats from Yato, plus if you leave him as the support it will only go up as you also get the regular S-Support bonus once you get it. And grinding S-Support really doesn't take long at all. You can auto-battle in Rival Domains or something for 0 stamina for a bit and get S-Support back with whoever you want (although why'd you want to do that, IDK).

And I understand what you are saying about not being able to read the refine description before spending the feathers to get him 5*, but I suggest you visit the gamepress FEH wiki. It's an amazing resource that will give you descriptions of every weapon and every skill for every unit in the game. They even have tons of sample builds which can be real helpful. It's a great resource. Use it. I do, everyday.

25 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

So you knew this as far back as july @Anacybele. So instead of dodging the fact that you've been shown to be rude by blaming others for your own mistakes, maybe own up to your own faults, and accept that you're just not that good at this game, or reading skill descriptions in general. 

This was a post I found with a 2 minute search, you know how many other results I found? More than I can count on one hand. Others have shown recent explanations of Corrins unique utility already. So recency is also covered and not available as an excuse. 

With how rude you were framing others for your own inadequacies being incredibly quick to pin the blame on others, I think help with the game is the least of your worries, you need help with your people skills first and foremost in my honest opinion. There are over 40 pages of people here listing out advice, and instant blame is all they get for it? Pitiful.

Yeah... and what she did? Just ran away instead of recognizing that was wrong.

What surprises me (not really though), is how she doesn't have time to learn about how to play or what each unit and skill do, but she has time to create "meh" topics, like "how to defeat Claude in 3H", a question that she could easily do in the Three Houses General Questions Thread.

Why do I even bother to play AR? This has to be my most miserable week ever. I just played 3 matches hoping to earn even a little lift before the reset, and I lost all 3. 2 of them were for running out of time with 1 enemy to go. And my defense was hit 8 times this week for a total of 300 lift loss. Out of those 8 losses, I had a total of "1 foes defeated!" Just pathetic. The way everything is setup, I won't have the resources to be competitive for at least 6 months it feels like. And I'm no longer F2P, I've spent more money than I care to admit over the last 2 months so it's not only about getting the best units (although that sucks too. It takes forever to +10 multiple units. Forget 5* exclusives), I'm thinking more along the lines of earning enough coins to buy/upgrade seals and upgrade fortress/other buildings. My team comps suck, I just have 3 variations of the B!Ike tank (with different support units), a cc/vantage team with Thraja that sucks because I don't know who to pair (running Ophelia, Lilina, & 2 dancers) that's my worst scoring team at 90, and a stupid dragon team because I don't know what else. I'd like to maybe build a Galeforce team, but I don't know where to start. I also feel like I don't know how to evaluate the threats to even decide which team to send in. It's all incredibly frustrating. 

Sorry, I just had to vent after getting beat down 3 times in a row....😣

1 minute ago, TEKWRX said:

Why do I even bother to play AR? This has to be my most miserable week ever. I just played 3 matches hoping to earn even a little lift before the reset, and I lost all 3. 2 of them were for running out of time with 1 enemy to go. And my defense was hit 8 times this week for a total of 300 lift loss. Out of those 8 losses, I had a total of "1 foes defeated!" Just pathetic. The way everything is setup, I won't have the resources to be competitive for at least 6 months it feels like. And I'm no longer F2P, I've spent more money than I care to admit over the last 2 months so it's not only about getting the best units (although that sucks too. It takes forever to +10 multiple units. Forget 5* exclusives), I'm thinking more along the lines of earning enough coins to buy/upgrade seals and upgrade fortress/other buildings. My team comps suck, I just have 3 variations of the B!Ike tank (with different support units), a cc/vantage team with Thraja that sucks because I don't know who to pair (running Ophelia, Lilina, & 2 dancers) that's my worst scoring team at 90, and a stupid dragon team because I don't know what else. I'd like to maybe build a Galeforce team, but I don't know where to start. I also feel like I don't know how to evaluate the threats to even decide which team to send in. It's all incredibly frustrating. 

Sorry, I just had to vent after getting beat down 3 times in a row....😣

You're more than welcome to post before you start your matches and have someone help walk you through it. Or just message one of us if you don't want to clog the thread. 

Have you been testing Defenses in your Friend's List? The best way to practice is against real teams. You will start looking for certain things in your real matches the more practice you have~

41 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

You're more than welcome to post before you start your matches and have someone help walk you through it. Or just message one of us if you don't want to clog the thread. 

Have you been testing Defenses in your Friend's List? The best way to practice is against real teams. You will start looking for certain things in your real matches the more practice you have~

Thanks. I've actually thought about posting a screen shot before I start the match, but I figured if nobody responded for like an hour or two I wouldn't be able to do anything else in the game during that time. Messaging might work better though. I'll think about it.

And yeah, I have done a bunch of practices in my friends list. But I guess my list isn't very big, I'm able to easily beat friends that are around my lift (which is only a few), but when I try against T21-T26 friends (like @XRay), I of course have no chance. So practices are helpful, but limited after I've beat them a few times

9 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

Thanks. I've actually thought about posting a screen shot before I start the match, but I figured if nobody responded for like an hour or two I wouldn't be able to do anything else in the game during that time. Messaging might work better though. I'll think about it.

And yeah, I have done a bunch of practices in my friends list. But I guess my list isn't very big, I'm able to easily beat friends that are around my lift (which is only a few), but when I try against T21-T26 friends (like @XRay), I of course have no chance. So practices are helpful, but limited after I've beat them a few times

If you wanna add me to test on my defenses, here's my FC: 7477653448

7 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

You can check to see if anyone's online first and then go into the match so you won't be locked in if you prefer that~ Either way, I'm sure someone will be around to try to help you~

I'd suggest just randomly adding more people to your list, you can add me, as well: 7926931216~ I need someone to test my new Anima team anyway~ Also, I recommend to fight against people higher Tiers than you. Before I reached T21, I always played against my Friends who were T21 and up~ You learn more by challenging harder teams