Jump to content
redlight

Aether Raids General Thread

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Nym said:

T26 for the first time in Astra! Still a pain to go through with 2 melee mythics but at least I'll have a consistent grail income.

Did you get a Gold Throne by being in Tier 26 in Astra? I want to keep my expectations realistic. If it gets too difficult to get a Gold Throne with my current level of investment, I think I will quit playing for rank while I build a new team/strategy.

If I have to make a new team, I am leaning towards BH!Ike super tank team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, XRay said:

Did you get a Gold Throne by being in Tier 26 in Astra? I want to keep my expectations realistic. If it gets too difficult to get a Gold Throne with my current level of investment, I think I will quit playing for rank while I build a new team/strategy.

Yup! With just one Naga and one Atina, both unmerged.

10 minutes ago, XRay said:

If I have to make a new team, I am leaning towards BH!Ike super tank team.

A + speed one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Nym said:

Yup! With just one Naga and one Atina, both unmerged.

A + speed one?

If I can get a +Spd by the time I get him to +10, but either +Spd or +Res would work as my top choices. I like +Res for the extra little boost it gives me against Ophelia.

My preferred natures in order:
+Spd/+Res
+Atk (extra copy)
+HP
Neutral (extra copy; I am keeping this one separate though for free guides)
+Def (current)

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A defense success right away! Sweetness. All five enemies KO'd too. I usually see the player surrender before that happens. lol

Also, legendary Eliwood being a bonus unit this week helps me on offense as well because his excellent support helps Brave Ike.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This week started out fine and now I've lost multiple units in the last three wins and also had to surrender two matches. I wish I could just ignore this mode entirely...

If ever there becomes another way to earn a lot of grails though, I will start ignoring AR.

Edited by Anacybele

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Anacybele said:

This week started out fine and now I've lost multiple units in the last three wins and also had to surrender two matches. I wish I could just ignore this mode entirely...

If ever there becomes another way to earn a lot of grails though, I will start ignoring AR.

Do not focus on the losses and negatives so much. That is not healthy.

I treat Light Season as practice week, so I do not care about losses or not doing well. Plus I am in no danger of demoting during either season anyways, so there is no need to panic or be dramatic about it.

There is also no need to ignore the mode. Winging it and doing the bare minimum of participating will still give lots of free resources, which is what I do during Light Season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, XRay said:

Do not focus on the losses and negatives so much. That is not healthy.

I treat Light Season as practice week, so I do not care about losses or not doing well. Plus I am in no danger of demoting during either season anyways, so there is no need to panic or be dramatic about it.

There is also no need to ignore the mode. Winging it and doing the bare minimum of participating will still give lots of free resources, which is what I do during Light Season.

Yeah, I do technically agree with all this, but those thrones are so nice. xP

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, I do technically agree with all this, but those thrones are so nice. xP

You are closer to getting a Gold Throne than me in my opinion. You just need another Peony, Repel/Close Call, and Pulse Smoke, and you just need to switch BH!Lucina to Light for one season. So that is just three 5* exclusive units.

I still need 4 more copies of BH!Ike and Repel/Close Call, so that is five 5* exclusive units.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, XRay said:

You are closer to getting a Gold Throne than me in my opinion. You just need another Peony, Repel/Close Call, and Pulse Smoke, and you just need to switch BH!Lucina to Light for one season. So that is just three 5* exclusive units.

I still need 4 more copies of BH!Ike and Repel/Close Call, so that is five 5* exclusive units.

I see. Maybe someday I'll have that stuff then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRay said:

You are closer to getting a Gold Throne than me in my opinion. You just need another Peony, Repel/Close Call, and Pulse Smoke, and you just need to switch BH!Lucina to Light for one season. So that is just three 5* exclusive units.

I still need 4 more copies of BH!Ike and Repel/Close Call, so that is five 5* exclusive units.

Don't need any of that to get a gold throne. I get one almost every light season and I just have a B!Ike+5 with Null C Disrupt and a B!Lucina as support, with 2 Eirs+0 and whatever free unit is on the bonus rotation just for scoring. Most of the time I don't even use all my ladders.

Having and well set defense helps. I usually get less than 100 lift loss every week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Rinco said:

Don't need any of that to get a gold throne. I get one almost every light season and I just have a B!Ike+5 with Null C Disrupt and a B!Lucina as support, with 2 Eirs+0 and whatever free unit is on the bonus rotation just for scoring. Most of the time I don't even use all my ladders.

Having and well set defense helps. I usually get less than 100 lift loss every week.

It makes getting a Gold Throne much easier though when BH!Ike cannot die.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer the Spd stack Null follow up B!Ike personally. Though mine currently only has three merges and is +Atk. 

 

 

Regarding AR: Nailah pulled through and we got T27 again. Top 500 right now, so probably safe for top 1K, and another throne to add to the collection.

 

Last map she neutered a stack IP team, pulse smoke is great, though I will probably go back to her Gravity smoke (glare) once my Eir has Disarm trap, for those easy wins with Eirforce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finished in T26, may be able to get a Silver Throne which I rarely get in Light Season. The new Defense team did alright early in the week but started to fall off on like Day 3. Success today though, so only -60 lost throughout the week~ i was luckily hit 4 times in one day so I got a couple days with no challenges.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I haven't posted here in a while, but I just wanted to report that I made T27 for the first time yesterday (just barely by 2 lift points) 😁 I'm not sure how I squeaked by as I did lose a total of 2 units during the season. It must have been thanks to my new bird beast defense map that only had -94 lift loss which is about half of what I usually get during light/dark season (thank you Tibarn for pity breaking me 😉 ). It took me a total of 6 months to make it here, now the next goal is to get top 1k 🤩

lhmFjMFl.png

Edited by TEKWRX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, TEKWRX said:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I just wanted to report that I made T27 for the first time yesterday (just barely by 2 lift points) 😁 I'm not sure how I squeaked by as I did lose a total of 2 units during the season. It must have been thanks to my new bird beast defense map that only had -94 lift loss which is about half of what I usually get during light/dark season (thank you Tibarn for pity breaking me 😉 ). It took me a total of 6 months to make it here, now the next goal is to get top 1k 🤩

lhmFjMFl.png

Congrats! Hard work and dedication pays off! And doubly impressive since you started so much later than most of us. So you had way fewer resources to work with. Being diligent and efficient with your resources, taking advice and having a decent understanding of the game have paid you dividence. =]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a pretty good start this season. A Defensive Success, thanks to Saizo that was tanky and survived until the very end, and a Offensive Success against a base with 3 Catrias... and only 3 Catrias, with a Fortress at Lv 3 (lucky!).

Now that I got a +Atk Laevatein, I hope she has a moment to shine this season.

@TEKWRX Congrats, Tek! I am so happy for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kronya is bonus unit this season! Perfect! I hope I can finally get the Gold Throne so I can just make meme defense teams from now on and give others an easier time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TEKWRX said:

I haven't posted here in a while, but I just wanted to report that I made T27 for the first time yesterday (just barely by 2 lift points) 😁 I'm not sure how I squeaked by as I did lose a total of 2 units during the season. It must have been thanks to my new bird beast defense map that only had -94 lift loss which is about half of what I usually get during light/dark season (thank you Tibarn for pity breaking me 😉 ). It took me a total of 6 months to make it here, now the next goal is to get top 1k 🤩

lhmFjMFl.png

Congrats Twerk! You've come a long way!~

First day of Annette Bonus week~ Got one win so far with her. 2nd match was against an Armor Ball and I just barely got the win there with my Anti-Armor team~

Also got 2 Successes so far, so that's nice~ And both against B!Ike teams which is even nicer~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used up all my ladders, but I only missed one Aether Structure and have no deaths, so I am in Tier 26 right now. Wish me luck tomorrow! Just need one good rematch for the Gold Throne, and then I can finally take this mode easy forever and never bother with ranking again.

— — — — — — —

FUCK ME!!!

PERFECT offense week! Used up all ladders and missed one Aether Structure (I can miss up to two), but no deaths on matches that count! I got into Tier 27 (13,436), but I am probably going to drop if I get hit on defense unless the AI kill two units. I hope high Tier 26 is good enough for a Gold Throne. Rank 36 right now.

I hope I can finally just relax and make meme defense teams to help others get a Gold Throne and/or maintain Tier 21.

Edited by XRay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I miscalced, Kronya did exact lethal and that cost me two pots. That meant I now lack aether for one last fight. That locks me in at 13.360 instead of that sweet T27. Oh well, still enough for a gold throne I expect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My Defense was awful this week since I was basically memeing instead of using my real one~ Despite that, I somehow still managed T26, just barely. Just too many matches where I couldn't use Annette. T27 may have been possible if I could have used her more but I'll probably have to give up on that~

Bright side is, she did well in most of the matches where I did use her. And Sophia has a 100% success rate so far, too~ So nice in that regard~

16 hours ago, XRay said:

I used up all my ladders, but I only missed one Aether Structure and have no deaths, so I am in Tier 26 right now. Wish me luck tomorrow! Just need one good rematch for the Gold Throne, and then I can finally take this mode easy forever and never bother with ranking again.

— — — — — — —

FUCK ME!!!

PERFECT offense week! Used up all ladders and missed one Aether Structure (I can miss up to two), but no deaths on matches that count! I got into Tier 27 (13,436), but I am probably going to drop if I get hit on defense unless the AI kill two units. I hope high Tier 26 is good enough for a Gold Throne. Rank 36 right now.

I hope I can finally just relax and make meme defense teams to help others get a Gold Throne and/or maintain Tier 21.

Good luck, hope you can get that throne!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, XRay said:

I used up all my ladders, but I only missed one Aether Structure and have no deaths, so I am in Tier 26 right now. Wish me luck tomorrow! Just need one good rematch for the Gold Throne, and then I can finally take this mode easy forever and never bother with ranking again.

— — — — — — —

FUCK ME!!!

PERFECT offense week! Used up all ladders and missed one Aether Structure (I can miss up to two), but no deaths on matches that count! I got into Tier 27 (13,436), but I am probably going to drop if I get hit on defense unless the AI kill two units. I hope high Tier 26 is good enough for a Gold Throne. Rank 36 right now.

I hope I can finally just relax and make meme defense teams to help others get a Gold Throne and/or maintain Tier 21.

I can tell you right now that that is a Golden Throne =]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

My Defense was awful this week since I was basically memeing instead of using my real one

I need to update my concept of "meme team" to "a team wth 4 Dumas, 1 NY Alfonse and a +10 Silvia with Sudden Panic"...

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I need to update my concept of "meme team" to "a team wth 4 Dumas, 1 NY Alfonse and a +10 Silvia with Sudden Panic"...

Maybe if Alfonse was +10 it would be more legit 559906136443191336.png?v=1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...