Aether Raids General Thread

redlight

1 hour ago, Jave said:

I could swear I remember you saying you pulled Fallen Mareeta once.

Does she have it? I never checked.

I was advised to give Brave Ike Close Call anyway though, now that I think about it. I can't have both it and Null Follow-Up. So...what should I do there?

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Does she have it? I never checked.

I was advised to give Brave Ike Close Call anyway though, now that I think about it. I can't have both it and Null Follow-Up. So...what should I do there?

Fallen Mareeta has Null Follow-Up. Close Call is regular Mareeta.

Just now, Jave said:

Fallen Mareeta has Null Follow-Up. Close Call is regular Mareeta.

Huh, I see. Well, I still can't have both at the same time, so...

Null Follow up is way better. 

Null follow means a Spd stacked Ike will only get attacked once. 

Just alone take a look at Defense Mythics. Bramimond has auto follow ups, yune does too, duma has as well. You're bound to walk into Follow up related skills in AR.

41 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Null Follow up is way better. 

Null follow means a Spd stacked Ike will only get attacked once. 

Just alone take a look at Defense Mythics. Bramimond has auto follow ups, yune does too, duma has as well. You're bound to walk into Follow up related skills in AR.

Well, my Brave Ike is +Def, so he's more Def stacked if anything, but if it will still help against those guys you mentioned, I'm all for it next time I pull a unit with the skill. My Adrift male Corrin and Fallen Mareeta are the only copies I have of those units, so yeah.

I gave B!Ike A!M!Corrin as fodder as wel. 

I also pulled Fallen Male Corrin on the banner so my Brunnya will have Atk/Spd solo 4 + Null follow up as her tank build. 

She can snipe melee units and kill the rest on astra season. She wins against most Thrasirs.

So, this is my starting point for now:

tRMsRqv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Eliwood is +10 and has SS2, Lunge and Spd Smoke.

B!Eliwood is missing learning Lunge. Since he can't run Flashing Blade, I'll try Heavy Blade to see if it works out. I'll take out his assist once I finish the setup.

B!Roy has Steady Blow (+4 spd and def, placeholder for SS for now), Lunge, Spd Smoke and will run Hardy Bearing.

Sothis is +1, has base kit and will run QP seal for t1 special.

Yune is +3 and will run WoM to warp on someone for a ranged kill if possible. She will run Chill Atk.

Olivia will run WoM and carry Chill Spd.

What seal should I run on Eliwood? SS is my go to choice for now. Anything I should change?

Edited by Rinco

I lost so much on Defense, I didn't think T27 was possible, but we made it~

I love this kid so much, no regrets~

2 hours ago, Rinco said:

So, this is my starting point for now:

tRMsRqv_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Eliwood is +10 and has SS2, Lunge and Spd Smoke.

B!Eliwood is missing learning Lunge. Since he can't run Flashing Blade, I'll try Heavy Blade to see if it works out. I'll take out his assist once I finish the setup.

B!Roy has Steady Blow (+4 spd and def, placeholder for SS for now), Lunge, Spd Smoke and will run Hardy Bearing.

Sothis is +1, has base kit and will run QP seal for t1 special.

Yune is +3 and will run WoM to warp on someone for a ranged kill if possible. She will run Chill Atk.

Olivia will run WoM and carry Chill Spd.

What seal should I run on Eliwood? SS is my go to choice for now. Anything I should change?

I like it as of now~I'd give B!Roy Fury personally, can help him get into WOM range for Yune~ I run Poison Strike on my Eliwood just to be a terrible person but SS is fine, IMO~

19 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

I lost so much on Defense, I didn't think T27 was possible, but we made it~

Congrats Landy!

I would be with you in T27, but a whale team in offensive didn't allow it to happen. lol

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Congrats Landy!

I would be with you in T27, but a whale team in offensive didn't allow it to happen. lol

Boooo. I had a pretty easy offense week but Defense was trash, I would have missed T27 if not for a Success today~

6 minutes ago, Landmaster said:

Boooo. I had a pretty easy offense week but Defense was trash, I would have missed T27 if not for a Success today~

Defense was something else to me... Saturday, I got attacked by 8 people in the same hour... EIGHT!

At least the First one was a Success.

16 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Defense was something else to me... Saturday, I got attacked by 8 people in the same hour... EIGHT!

WILDT, did Mamp send you that bad luck?~

Ayyyee as long as the first is a win~

3 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

That happens at times, I'e been hit by 12 people in the span of 10 minutes once. 

As long as the 1st one is a succes, You're good. It's actually really helpful anyway since the game wants to give every defense map around the same amount of matches (8-11 range) So that week I got attacked fay one by 12 people, and ghosted the entire rest of the week. Easiest defense reward ever.

Also, got knocked out of T27 by 8 lift this week. Oh well, still damn good rewards so far. My flier ball is going to retire though. I'm going to add infantry pulse, galeforce, maybe restore and rally trap to my new light defense. i just need a bramimond since Sothis is so bad.

@Landmaster Fury on Roy is a good ideia. He already had it so that works well. Now I need a Lunge fodder for B!Eliwood lol

@Diovani Bressan I didn't put the team as default yet because I still need to change some skills. I got rid of some manuals and now I don't have Lunge fodder, so it will take till then to change it.

I'll let you know so you can test it!

Last season my IP def team got -0 lift loss. Only got defeated one time, but killed 1 enemy unit and had lift loss prevention active. All other matches were success. That's pretty nice.

Now let's see how my new Dark team goes. @Diovani Bressan if you wanna test it out, let me know how it goes

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

Last season my IP def team got -0 lift loss. Only got defeated one time, but killed 1 enemy unit and had lift loss prevention active. All other matches were success. That's pretty nice.

Now let's see how my new Dark team goes. @Diovani Bressan if you wanna test it out, let me know how it goes

Sounds good, are we friends yet? Because I'd like to try as well. =] My id is in my signature.

I'll almost be done with HM farming and then I'm going to retire my Flier Ball. It's just not working well anymore. I've got all the fodder and units ready, now just the feathers.

1 hour ago, Rinco said:

It's a pretty good team, Rinco! I used some of my Light Teams to test yours, and...

• I liked that your team is similar to Landy's, but at the same time different because of Brave Eliwood. He not only is pretty strong but add the "effective against beast and dragons" to your team.
  • I can see that you team is not balanced in both sides. When using Nowi, I failed in beat you map by going to the right side... but I beat your map by going in the left side. Roy not only has less HP but also less Def and Res. If you can one-shot him, the formation you have will fail. My Nowi was able to one-shot him. Of course if teh foe doesn't have a Blue tank that can do it, it will not be a problem.
  • Also, the right side is stronger because there are 3 heroes there that can attack. If you bait the right side, Eliwood will attack and Lunge the foe back, so Brave Eliwood or Yune can finish the job. In the left side only Brave Eliwood can attack if Roy lunges the foe. I am not sure about it, since I use Bride Fjorm in my team so she can isolate Olivia.
  • If I use Young Marth, well... what I can say is that Rapier is "effective against your team".

I believe your team is pretty strong and you can see how it will do during this season, then if the things do wrong you can make changes for the next season.

Edit: Also, too bad that all your units will be in Bride Micaiah's range.

Edited by Diovani Bressan

Has anyone noticed we are only getting one week of this week current bonus units?

Looks like IS really want to tempt people to buy orbs for the next Mythic hero.

Edited by Nym

I don't have any of the Fallen units for Bonus so them being gone in a week isn't the worst thing in the world for me~

Not that I have anything for next week either, but~

I did get another T27 and Gold Throne last Season~ Peony Bonus is nice, I can have a lot more variety in which teams I go with for once~ 

@Rinco, pretty sexy team~ I could beat it with Keaton but you're probably not going to be running into him too often~ I'm only wondering if maybe you want HB on a unit that's harder to snipe like B!Eliwood~ I imagine you have it there because of B!Ike, but in that case, maybe put Roy in the middle? Or give it to Sothis instead?~

3 hours ago, Nym said:

Has anyone noticed we are only getting one week of this week current bonus unit?

Looks like IS really want to tempt people to buy orbs for the next Mythic hero.

Yeah, I am not a big fan of this. The red Fallens are mostly here to stay in my raiding parties so I would like more bonus time for them. However, I still appreciated having the offensive mythics as bonuses as I have all of them and it allowed some more creativity. After this rotation of bonuses I might stick to 140 lift per match unless there is Water season so that Fjorm can shine. 

Anyway, today Fallen Ike was spectacular. He helped me get through the day without a single death and the bonus stats allowed him to even double resplendent Eliwoods and survive Ophelias. The last slot went to either Legendary Julia or Legendary Eliwood. I mostly used Eliwood as he has Atk/Spd rouse and the bonus doubler stats helped Ike a lot.