Jump to content
redlight

Aether Raids General Thread

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, the +10 HP and +4 to other stats can make even weak bonus units into combat powerhouses. I had Shinon as my bonus unit on my four backup teams (since all of those had other red units), but used Marth alongside my main team of Mila/Peony/L'Arachel/Cecilia, and almost always just used that one. He was quite strong, and made short work of the axe units like Brave Ike and Brave Edelgard that could stand up to my mage cavs.

Finished with a perfect offense score and ladders to spare, and my new defense team only lost 60 points, for a total score of 13,500. That might be the best I've ever done, at least on Light season.

I usually only use the Bonus Units as carries so had I had DC on L!Marth, I probably would have tried to make him tank for the week~ But he was really good as a support, I'm kinda miffed Infantry Flash isn't on more units~ He was great on the team where I didn't have B!Lucina~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Landmaster said:

I usually only use the Bonus Units as carries so had I had DC on L!Marth, I probably would have tried to make him tank for the week~ But he was really good as a support, I'm kinda miffed Infantry Flash isn't on more units~ He was great on the team where I didn't have B!Lucina~

I wasn't deploying any other fast infantry units alongside Marth, so I ended up swapping it out for Spur Atk/Res so at least his C slot would do something, lol. I'm not sure I ever made use of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sweet! Plumeria as bonus landed me in Tier 27 with exactly 13,400 Lift. I think I had one unit death, no Ladder usage, and got -100 Lift from defense losses. My last loss was 2 hours ago, so I cannot lose anymore Lift, so I am guaranteed to stay in Tier 27. If I am lucky, I might get Gold Throne too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, XRay said:

Sweet! Plumeria as bonus landed me in Tier 27 with exactly 13,400 Lift. I think I had one unit death, no Ladder usage, and got -100 Lift from defense losses. My last loss was 2 hours ago, so I cannot lose anymore Lift, so I am guaranteed to stay in Tier 27. If I am lucky, I might get Gold Throne too.

Gold thrones require at least 13520 or above.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn't get attacked today, but I am very safe in Tier 27.

I am with 13,544 lift right now, and this is because I won 2 matches where I lost 1 units in each, resulting in -80 to my score. Gladly, I didn't get any lift loss in defense this season. I got a bunch of Successes, and 2 failures so far but one had a 2 kills and the other was during lift protection.

Current rank: 716. I am not positive I will keep Tip 1k, but top 3k is guaranteed in my opinion.

11 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Gold thrones require at least 13520 or above.

I think I already got a Gold Throne with less that this, but a Gold Throne with exactly 13.400... I don't think it's possible. Especially when the bonus unit is an offensive mythic hero.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I didn't get attacked today, but I am very safe in Tier 27.

I am with 13,544 lift right now, and this is because I won 2 matches where I lost 1 units in each, resulting in -80 to my score. Gladly, I didn't get any lift loss in defense this season. I got a bunch of Successes, and 2 failures so far but one had a 2 kills and the other was during lift protection.

Current rank: 716. I am not positive I will keep Tip 1k, but top 3k is guaranteed in my opinion.

I think I already got a Gold Throne with less that this, but a Gold Throne with exactly 13.400... I don't think it's possible. Especially when the bonus unit is an offensive mythic hero.

Yeah you're not keeping top 1K I think. Top 3 K for sure. 

I had perfect offence, but my defense with the advent of B!Hector's refine has lost a lot of mojo. The problem I have currently is the fact that it does not cover a large enough threat area. Luckily I have a +5 Priscilla that has some premium fodder lying in wait, so It'll be solved soon. I'm just waiting for the damned Feh channel to appear or at least an update regarding Hero Merit. If not with the upcoming update, I'll at least give Priscilla her fodder, then wait for the new Book update before I rebuild my Dark defense to a stall out cav line. 
Being really anti mage, with a Hel in the back with Mystic Boost and ARD Spd Res to stall out the game if they win vs the cav line itself.

 

Oh, and my Lift is 13420 or something. Had 7 Succeses, 3 losses. The losses were -80, -60 and -40

Edited by Vicious Sal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Gold thrones require at least 13520 or above.

Aww... Oh well. I am at rank 2,291 right now, so I guess I will probably slip out later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

Gold thrones require at least 13520 or above.

Man. I was frustrated about a couple of offense losses over the weekend, but it sounds like I never stood a chance anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screwed up two matches this season after using my ladders. Would be able to get tier 27 otherwise.

I should have built up Brunnya's summoner support instead of letting it grow by playing AR lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I got perfect scores on my final matches and ended up with a final score of 13,451, which is currently rank 3,021. So it's looking like the threshold is actually quite close to that, and I would have made it with just slightly better performance. Oh well.

Especially silly considering I ended up with two ladders left, so I could have used one over the weekend. I didn't want to, out of fear of running out and figuring I could still hit 13,470 if I did just a bit better on defense, but apparently it would have been worthwhile.

Out of 10 matches, my defense team got at least 1 kill on 8 of them, and a full success on 4. Both complete losses were today - I was banking on not getting any, but nope.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did get T27 last Season~ I think I took 2 unit losses? It was 1 or 2 but still clutched it out~ Defense was alright~

Xane Season starting well with Ena as his partner~ His HP is insane and he's eating her Defenses with Bonus Stats and SS~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit 13,520 for the first time! Perfect offense, and just 40 lift lost on defense. This new defense team is doing great.

Rank was around 2,400, so there was probably some leeway to still get a gold throne but not much. Light season is rough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lyn and Tiki are absolutely retarded.

 

Very specific with -hp, no flowers and Fury 4, but when you have that, it is just nutty.

https://streamable.com/z3qcid 

 

Edit, oh and these are defense maps made by people with many golden thrones and a few front pagers btw.

Edited by Vicious Sal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IgFAQfE.jpg

Well, this is easily the new best I've ever done in AR.

No offense deaths, which I've never pulled off in Astra before, and no defense lift lost, which I don't think I've ever pulled off in either season before. (And my defense timer won't run out before the end of the season, so I'm in the clear.)

My highest possible score with my current team is 13,608, so I lost 8 points to not always deploying my highest-merged mythics, but otherwise a perfect score. I don't expect to stay in the top 1k, but I should stay well within the top 3k.

Edit: Ended up at rank 948! I underestimated how much slower ranks decay around 1k than around 3k.

Edited by Othin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/9/2020 at 12:57 PM, Othin said:

Well, this is easily the new best I've ever done in AR.

No offense deaths, which I've never pulled off in Astra before, and no defense lift lost, which I don't think I've ever pulled off in either season before. (And my defense timer won't run out before the end of the season, so I'm in the clear.)

My highest possible score with my current team is 13,608, so I lost 8 points to not always deploying my highest-merged mythics, but otherwise a perfect score. I don't expect to stay in the top 1k, but I should stay well within the top 3k.

Edit: Ended up at rank 948! I underestimated how much slower ranks decay around 1k than around 3k.

Genuine congrats your way! I'm over here just being satisfied with successful defenses starting to come in, so this is crazy-rad to see as far as the ceiling goes. :>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, kradeelav said:

Genuine congrats your way! I'm over here just being satisfied with successful defenses starting to come in, so this is crazy-rad to see as far as the ceiling goes. 😆

Thanks! I took a while to really start building proper defense teams, but now that I have, it's pretty wild seeing them do their work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tier 20 get! \o/  i've got a few more ladders and a nice buffer so i'm confident of staying there. one more Light season and I'm fairly confident I can make it to T21.

The team that seems to be working is zihark (+10) for smite and general galeforcing shenanigans / shinon for smite also and physical chip damage  / b!camelia for magical / peony and eir for scoring.  I admit i'm a little afraid of when my luck with b!Camelia will run out - there isn't much she cant OHKO but i guess more merging will help her age gracefully there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got into Tier 27 with 13,420. Just barely made it! Got 120 defense Lift loss. Flayn is just too good as a bonus. I am glad I pulled two, so I can use her next week too if the bonus units stay the same.

I guess the next step for me would be to work on my defense teams cause they are pretty crap right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got 13,460, perfect offense score and 100 defense lost. Solidly in T27, but a few hundred ranks short of a gold throne, probably about 40 points off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Othin said:

I got 13,460, perfect offense score and 100 defense lost. Solidly in T27, but a few hundred ranks short of a gold throne, probably about 40 points off.

Pretty much same here, slightly higher score, but same result.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Pretty much same here, slightly higher score, but same result.

What points/rank? I'm rank 3,552 right now.

Edit: Ended at 3,561.

Edited by Othin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oooh i actually won against an all +10 whale team today!  Ethlyn, Mae, Peony, and a few other mages... extra nice 'cause I don't even have a dedicated magetank yet.  Far cry from me getting obliterated by a ridiculous +10 Death Knight with insane stats in the 80's back when i started climbing the ranks...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...