FE9 Newbie Normal Mode draft.

Tootsie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already have Ike, Titania and Marcia and it's NM so I'm looking through the champ list like "will I even use this guy?" Probably just picking utility champs for rest of game lol

Also, regarding BEXP, what does "top off" mean? Give me a general amount of EXP, 10 xp off of the level up? 20?

Edited by Da Bear

5 hours ago, Da Bear said:

Also, regarding BEXP, what does "top off" mean? Give me a general amount of EXP, 10 xp off of the level up? 20?

like lets say your character gets like 50 exp in a fight. You could add 50 bexp to it and get a level. I mean if you understand the table thing from the main thread you can use that, but I just don't get it so I'm going with how I did it in my first run.

13 hours ago, TheJuk said:

Thank you for not sniping me.

also I totally was but I can't resist having my two faves on my team lol. Kieran and Oscar are tied for third lol and you got them both.

There's a slight issue with posting a priority list. Drafts are technically competitive, and by posting a list you will be influencing people's choices. For example, you post your list and say that your first priority was Mia. Well, then let's say I want Mia, but thought it would be safe to just wait until the next round to get her and then grab another unit. By seeing your list, I realize "Oh shit, Mia is going to get taken, I guess I'll have to take her now". That is basically what happens when you do that, even if it isn't intended. In other words, yeah I really don't recommend posting a "priorities list" on here.