FE9 Newbie Normal Mode draft.

Tootsie

ok so basically heres a first few chapters summary. I'll post my TCs at the end because I forgot to record them here lol. Honestly this post is like just my thoughts during my play session.

Prologue: This is not a chapter.
Chapter 1: Accidentally dropped one of the vulneraries for a Seraph Robe but either way only flaw. Equipped Ike with Fighter Band and Tit with Paladin Band
Chapter 2: Why are there so many droppable items Titania and Ike's inventories are full oh god.
Chapter 3: Shinon and Gatrie cry in the corner while Ike solos the map. Swapped Ike's band to Knight Band for a bit
Chapter 4: I literally looked away for 2 minutes on enemy phase and the entire enemy team was dead. Shinon got attacked once on accident but either way it did like 2 damage and wouldn't have done any more damage to my Ike since they're at similar defense levels now (Bands OP) 
Chapter 5: Oh god why are all of the units force fielded oh god. Its ok I have figured out an optimal crying-in-the-corner strat. Everybody huddle in the corner. Let momma Tit and Ike bop this map.
Chapter 6: Bad TC because I wanted the extra BExp. Also forgot Shinon and Gatrie left so I think I left them a few items on accident. Other than that I think we're good
Chapter 7: Gave Titania the Fighter Band for more stronk. Ike is level 12 he's so buff what the hecc. Plan is to exploit the rules and get Mia to help Titania kill everything but still recruit her to get Sword Band. Honestly I want to deselect everyone so fucking bad because i CANT USE ANY OF YOU I HAVEN'T DRAFTED ANY OF YOU! God I wish I drafted Oscar or Boyd. Also the treasure room is officially called the bitch corner.
Chapter 8: THE THUNDER GODDESS RETURNS YES. Also griel dies but ok hes not playable so I don't care. Sold the Seraph Robe. Forged a Steel Sword for Ike. God this chapter was rather cancer. Basically the whole time is just running and screaming as Ike kills everything. He's Level 18 now. He is so buff. Also I got the Soldier Band because the boss killed himself on Titania.
Chapter 9: Feeding Ilyana Speedwings, her BExp level (where she leveled every stat but def which was neat), Archer Band, and a forged Thunder tome. Titania is using the Knight Band now and Ike the Fighter Band because he's gonna be capped level for a while and I want the Stronk. 
Chapter 10:  Whooo two more units.  Ike is max level now so no need for bands. Lethe is using Beorcguard for now, and Mist is using.Soldier Band. These bands are subject to change though. For now they're fine. Fed Mist her level and forged a Javelin for Axe Mom. Finished it kinda quick and got all the items, and talked to Sephiran for style. Didn't fuck with the stealth though.
Chapter 11 Prep: Brom is here now I guess. He can have a forged spear and the Knight Band, and a BExp level. Sure. I got a Master Seal but I'm saving it for a bit. I'm tempted to give Lethe a band because her levels are slow and she can't forge but not this chapter. Gonna get that Killing Edge for Ike or Mist once she promotes. My team is finally getting somewhere.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Tootsie said:

Equipped Ike with Fighter Band and Tit with Paladin Band
Chapter 2: Why are there so many droppable items Titania and Ike's inventories are full oh god.
Swapped Ike's band to Knight Band for a bit
(Bands OP) 
Gave Titania the Fighter Band for more stronk.

Titania kill everything but still recruit her to get Sword Band.

Also I got the Soldier Band because the boss killed himself on Titania.
Feeding Ilyana Archer Band

Titania is using the Knight Band

Ike the Fighter Band 
Mist is using Soldier Band.

These bands are subject to change though.

Brom can have a forged spear and the Knight Band.

I thought we banned most of the bands.

3 hours ago, DarthR0xas said:

I thought we banned most of the bands.

Oh did we? I forgot. TBH I don't mind either way with bands, they've felt kinda inconsequential. If we wanna band together and vote to ban them I'll take a like 12 turn penalty and stop using them. Not that it matters much my TC is kinda ass rn.

Prologue 5/5

Nothing out of the ordinary. Ike got a good level up, but I think it was rigged in his favor. Accidentally clicked yes for tutorials, so that's fun.

Chapter 1 3/8

Ike and Boyd made a mini wall to protect Oscar, who gave his stuff to Titania. She basically just visited the Seraph robe village and killed the boss. Ike ran up on turn 2, got another good level, while Boyd got the Steel sword. Turn three Boyd got another kill, didn't level, and Titania killed the boss.

Chapter 2 5/13

Standard rush, had Rhys heal every turn, I am promoting him ASAP. Ike is actually strong and fast enough to kill the initial axe guy in one round, which is how Rhys was able to heal turn one. Ike used the Seraph Robe, since who else am I going to give it too. I think I'll give the Boyd the Speedwing, since he has some doubling issues early game. Not definitive, might save it for best girl. Boyd almost died, but he had just enough HP to last.

Chapter 3 5/18

Should've done this in four turns, but I forgot to equip Titania with a steel axe. Oh well, Ike got another good level up due to it. Gatrie rescued Shinon and they didn't do much. Titania got an amazing level up, everything but Strength and Defense. Ike actually got two level ups, but one was HP, magic, res. I thought that was hilarious enough to keep. The other good one was Str, Spd, Lck. He hasn't gotten any defense yet, barring his first level, which is a tad worrying. I'm sure he'll end up fine.

Chapter 4 5/23

Titania missed, somehow, and that caused this too go on longer than it should've. Didn't really mind, as at that point every other enemy was gone, and I'd come out with some decent levels.

Chapter 5 6/29

Basic defense map, Boyd almost died, but he didn't, and got a good level up out of it too. No one is leveling defense except for Rhys, and that is both funny and maddening. Didn't kill the boss, really wish I killed the Iron Blade myrmidon. Ike's Iron Sword is 4 uses from breaking, so two rounds of combat, and I really want to conserve uses of the Regal Sword for the next few maps. I'll post unit stats next time.

Edited by DarthR0xas
Adding Chapter 3-5

4 hours ago, Tootsie said:

Oh did we? I forgot. TBH I don't mind either way with bands, they've felt kinda inconsequential. If we wanna band together and vote to ban them I'll take a like 12 turn penalty and stop using them. Not that it matters much my TC is kinda ass rn.

Banning bands sounds fine with me. 12 turns might be a bit harsh though, maybe 10. 5% growth barely does anything.

Sorry I haven't started yet. I've been a bit busy, but I'll get on it this weekend.

13 hours ago, Tootsie said:

I mean idc it's not like POR enemies are particularly scary either way statswise. 

My TCs fell off pretty bad here but I've gotten some serious levels into Soren and Ike now which is quite nice. Also got several kills on Marcia so hopefully she pays me back for that. 

Chapter 7 6 (36)
Titania runs to the left and kills everyone while Ike and Soren meet mia and kill the enemies there with her. Shinon shows up and kills the thief. Titania gets the boss group and the two armored guys who arrive with shinon. The B team deals with the other reinforcements. It actually took me a while to get this down to 6 instead of 7 so maybe I'm just bad. 
Chapter 8 8 (44)
Nothing much to be said here. Mia is pretty useless and idk if I'm going to bother training her because training Marcia also takes some work and it might cost turns to train both. Ike got a lot of XP and Soren cleaned up a few kills. 
Chapter 9 10 (54)
So I could've done this chapter much quicker but it would've required not recruiting Marcia so that was out. I got her a few kills, I can shave a turn or two pretty easily still but I got good levels and fed marcia some kills so I'll take it. Marcia ate my Seraph's robe.  This is the first bad(tm) turncount of the run but Soren leveled up like 3 times in the beach and they were good levels and I have confidence in my ability to take you scrubs down. 
Chapter 10 6 (60)
Just sort of barged my way through the enemies with Titania and had Marcia carry Ike to the end. Marcia hands off Ike to Titania and Titania escapes turn 6 with Ike. I think 6 is actually a pretty good tc here so I've taken it. 

Stats after chapter 9 (holy shit Titania is high level):

Character   Level HP  STR MAG SKL SPD LCK DEF RES
Ike         14.00 28  16  02  16  14  13  09  06
Titania     09.01 39  15  07  17  17  15  13  09
Soren       08.00 20  01  11  09  13  07  04  09
Mia         08.10 21  07  00  11  15  07  07  03
Marcia      06.00 28  08  00  07  12  04  08  07
Shinon      01.??  L          O          L 
Edited by Da Bear
adding to chapter analysis

Chapter 6 9/38

Soren and Oscar hid in the forest while everyone else ran for the exit. Could've done this one turn faster, but Ike got caught by a myrmadon. Allowed an extra bit of exp, and for everyone else to escape, so that was nice.

Chapter 7 9/47

Boyd cleared the bottom while Titania and Ike went for the middle. Nothing really big, got all the chests so that was nice.

Chapter 8 8/55

Gave Miracle to Ike because I'm an idiot and forgot that the skill system isn't like RD. Oh well. Boyd got an empty level up, which is annoying, but it's whatever. I can already see my turncounts are subpar, but I really don't care. Anyways, Ike took left to recruit Illyana, mainly for the money her tomes can get when sold. Titania took the bottom, killed the boss for the exp, and Boyd had the right side. Rhys was in the middle, rushing and healing anyone he could while being safe.

Oh, and since the thing for Bonus Experience was unclear, I interpreted it as such.

"Every chapter, you can give your units one level. The units listed get an extra free level of BXP once."

If that's wrong, sorry. Stats are as follows

Unit    Class   Level    HP   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Res   Stat Boosters   Supports   Skills
Ike     Lord    14.00    35   12    2     12    17    10    8     2     Seraph Robe     None       Miracle
Titania Pal     --/7.25  39   13    6     17    17    17    12    9     None            Rhys       Counter
Boyd    Fig     14.00    40   13    0     8     14    10    9     1     Speedwings      None       Tempest
Rhys    Cler    10.00    25   1     14    10    7     11    2     15    None            Titania    Serenity

Ike and Boyd are basically the same unit at this point. Titania hasn't leveled strength as much as I'd like her to, and that's starting to screw her over a tad. Rhys is a healer, and doing a good job at healing.

Edited by DarthR0xas

Prologue - 5/5

Literally nothing to say about this one.

Chapter 1 - 3/8

Titania killed the boss, Oscar got exp, Ike walked to the objective.

Chapter 2 - 4/12

These early chapters are so straightforward and easy that there isn’t much to say

Chapter 3 - 3/15

Ike and Gate picked up stragglers while Titania went up and killed the boss

Ike: Level 5 Ranger

21/5/1/10/11/8/7/1

Titania: Level 2 Paladin

34/13/4/13/15/12/11/8

Oscar: Level 4 Lance Knight

27/7/2/6/8/6/8/0

Gatrie: Level 9 Knight 

31/12/0/6/5/5/14/0

Chapter 9 7/62

Basically just rushed with everyone I got.

Chapter 10 11/73

Stuck around an extra turn to grab up the master seal. That might bite me later, but it'll be good gold. Unlocked all the cells, used Volke well.

Chapter 11 7/80

Bad enemy positioning cost me a turn. One bad cleric kills it. Neph went to town on the lower half of the map, Everyone else rushed the center, leaving the vigs alive. Nothing else notworthy really. Used the Statue Frog

Chapter 12 7/87

Boyd promoted here, gave some stat boosters to Neph because favoritism, Ike is at the max level, and overall this mission was very easy.

Chapter 13 8/95

Went counter clockwise around both ships with Volke. Titania and Neph took care of most of the top ship, with some Boyd help near the end. Ike recruited Astrid, who proceeded to not do much since she can't really kill yet. Still got some levels by chipping.

Chapter 14 5/100

Triple Digits, joy. Split the party in two, with Neph weakening the western enemies for Astrid to gleam kills off of. Waited an extra turn for the Vantage scroll. No clue if it'll help, but I wanted it.

Unit     Class   Level     HP   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Res   Stat Boosters   Supports        Skills
Ike      Lord    20.00     39   17    3     17    20    11    12    3     Seraph Robe     Titania B       Miracle
Titania  Pal     --/12.49  43   15    7     22    19    20    13    12    Frag            Rhys B Ike B    Counter
Boyd     War     20/5.00   49   20    1     16    22    14    12    6     Speedwings      None            Tempest + Counter
Rhys     Cler    19.00     30   1     20    15    11    17    5     20    None            Titania B       Serenity
Volke    Theif   15.00     28   16    0     17    16    8     8     3     None            None            Theif skills + Shade
Nephenee Sold    19.00     32   16    7     19    20    7     16    6     Robe, Draco     None            Wrath + Vantage
Astrid   BowK    8.00      23   10    4     13    15    7     6     8     Drops, Wings    None            Paragon

KAlright another update.

Chapter 11: Titania rush with Mist helping a few times. A bit slower because I went for the kill on Makoya with Brom because oh god he's so bad.

Chapter 12: Brom early promotion so I can get a shred of use out of him. Why does he get swords??? That's so bad. He's an axe general in FE10 so like what the fuck. Forged a hand axe for Tit since the Javelin broke last chapter. I have no fliers so this is a defend chapter basically.

Chapter 13: Gave Brom the Statue Frag, Lethe the Dracoshield, and Ilyana the Secret Book and Seraph Robe. Sold a bunch of crap. Forged a bootleg killing edge for Brom. I just want him to be usable. I'm sad Astrid died but whatever it's okay I didn't draft her anyway, and I mean the Knight Ward is nice but I'd rather have Brom EXP, oh god I have a problem. But this is still a defend chapter.

Chapter 14: Fed Mist an Energy Drop (prepping for her promotion soon.) and Lethe the Speedwings. Forged a Fire tome for the next chapter. Did an entire prep screen without giving anyone weapons, I'm a clinical retard. It's okay though, we just need to wait 1 more chapter till  T H E  B O Y.

Chapter 15 (8/108)

Nothing too extraordinary. Deployed Sothe so I could get more things, which is still legal as per the rules. I also used Jill to go get the Vague Katti. Getting her to survive that ordeal was surprisingly hard. The rest of the chapter was boring, just trudging my units through the sand. The boss was easy too, and gave Neph the right amount of experience to promote. Who knew that unbridled favoritism could make a unit good? 

Chapter 16 (7/115)

Boots to Ike, Rhys promotes. Volke grabbed the Dracoshield, as that's all we had time for, recruited Devdan, which I could barely do with some shoves, and nothing else of note occurred.

I'll post unit stats once I finish shutter Day Breaks, lords above that is going to be a fun chapter.

Oh dear lord that was, actually easier than I thought it would be. The final part was a nightmare, but otherwise it was a walk in the park.

Chapter 17 stg 1 (4/119)

Generic rout, nothing much happened. Had to slightly rig a hit, but that was about it.

Chapter 17 stg 2 (4/123)

Rushed with an 8 move Ike, pushed him a bit, gave Devdan and Volke some kills

Chapter 17 stg 3 (10/133)

I'm unsure whether turns where you do nothing count towards the point total, as if they don't then my actual current turncount would be 129. I've just assumed that it's every turn counts for simplicity's sake. Anyways, split the party, with Ike and Rhys handling top east, Volke and Neph handling the west, and Titania and Devdan handling everything else. Astrid got kills wherever, so close to promotion with her.

Chapter 17 stg 4 (4/137)

Now this chapter was annoying. Not the beginning, but killing Oliver. Mainly because I had to do it in under 4 turns, else the scrub squad ends up dead. Was there an obvious solution that didn't involve 10 minutes of checking RNG? Yep, but I sure as hell didn't take it. You see, the only unit that I got there in time, mainly due to having the best positioning, was Boyd. He could easily kill Oliver, provided he missed with Nosfuratu. If he hit Boyd with a 68, which he kept doing, then he had barely enough hp to survive. But yeah, took him out.

1 minute ago, Tootsie said:

I wish I could make Brom good. Why is my favoritism not working?

He needs more stat boosters. Just give him every single one and he should be fine. 

I know I said I'd give you the stats after Chapter 17, but those take a while and it's pretty late where I live, so I'll save those for whenever I do some more chapters.

Chapter 15: Ilyana is so close to promotion I can taste it, I only have her 1 Seraph Robe and she has more HP than Ike. Gave Spirit Dust to Mist to increase healing potency. Fielded Volke and Sothe to pick shit up, unequipped with anything to defend themselves. Recruited the Absolute Lad, Stefan. Ilyana promoted mid chapter. The ball is finally rolling. 

Chapter 16: Sold everything I couldn't use and forged a sword for Stefan called The "Chad-Blade". I don't wanna waste Vague Katti uses and I want to have a chadly weapon for a chadly man. Gave the Boots to Mist, since IMO she uses them pretty well. I considered giving them to Bring, but then I considered don't and that seemed far better an option. I forgot about skills so I fed Brom an Occult Scroll, Ilyana an Occult Scroll, Titania a Guard Scroll, and Lethe a Counter Scroll. I was a bit slow but I wanted the items. Not really too interesting.

Satan's Day Breaks. Fuck. Okay so

Prep: Mist is level 10 so promotion time. Used 2 arms scrolls for C rank Swords (needs C rank for Sonic Sword.). Forged her a Steel Sword. 

Mist died mid chapter so I'm done for tonight. It might be a while before I play again because SMASH ULTIMATE BAYBEE.

Lost my TCs from 11-14 so I'm giving it to the best of my memory. Will edit anything wrong at the end.
Chapter 11 7 (67)
Marcia gets a steel lance forge and some statboosters and runs all over this map. JK Titania runs all over this map and Marcia is fed levels by the rest of the team.
Chapter 12 8 (75)
I forgot to put hit on Marcia's steel lance and she pays me back by missing so. many. times. Probably a 6 turn if she doesn't miss ever but life goes on and I'm not tryhard enough to rig.
Chapter 13 8 (83)
Routed on turn 8. All items acquired through a mix of chest keys on Titania and Marcia, Sothe and raven killing. Titania continues to rampage, Marcia and Soren are getting really strong. Ike has been strong but he has such low movement speed that it's not that useful?
Chapter 14 4(87)
Got spirit dust (guess who used this?) with Sothe. Mia kills the hand axe barb to the left and does nothing else. Titania, Ike and Soren charge forward and reach the boss for killing on turn 4. 
Gave both speedwings and a seraph robe to Makalov. The spirit dust to Soren. Any statboosters not accounted for so far went on Marcia. I promote her at level 17 for Chapter 15. Chapter 15 is taking me a little while because Marcia is the only one who can reach Muarim in a reasonable amount of time but I also need to get sothe/volke to boots without getting attacked and holy shit Mia/makalov are useless this map. 

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I finished up. I'll be honest, I forget most of what my strategies were since I did most of this about a month ago, but I did the last few chapters today and yesterday, and here's how everything turned out.

TURN COUNTS:

Spoiler

Prologue - 5 turns

Chapter 1 - 3 turns

Chapter 2 - 5 turns

Chapter 3 - 4 turns

Chapter 4 - 4 turns

Chapter 5 - 6 turns

Chapter 6 - 9 turns

Chapter 7 - 8 turns

Chapter 8 - 8 turns

Chapter 9 - 6 turns

Chapter 10 - 11 turns

Chapter 11 - 7 turns

Chapter 12 - 9 turns

Chapter 13 - 9 turns

Chapter 14 - 5 turns

Chapter 15 - 8 turns

Chapter 16 - 7 turns

Chapter 17 - 22 (Or 4, 4, 10, 4 for parts 1-4 respectively)

Chapter 18 - 13 turns

Chapter 19 - 4 turns

Chapter 20 - 6 turns

Chapter 21 - 11 turns

Chapter 22 - 3 turns

Chapter 23 - 6 turns

Chapter 24 - 5 turns

Chapter 25 - 6 turns

Chapter 26 - 5 turns

Chapter 27 - 6 turns

Chapter 27 p2 - Doesn't actually count but for the record I beat the Black Knight in three turns.

Chapter 28 - 4 turns

Chapter 29 - 9 turns

For those who don't want to read all of that, the final turn count was 184 if I did my math correct.

CHARACTER REVIEW:

Spoiler

First I'll give the final stat spread and then go into how I think they were as a unit.

Unit     Class   Level      HP   Str   Mag   Skl   Spd   Lck   Def   Res   (some of the) Stat Boosters   Supports        Skills
Ike      Lord    20/20      60*  26*   12    27*   28*   21    24*   15    Seraph Robe, Boots            Titania A       Miracle + Aether
Titania  Pal     --/20      51   21    8     26*   24    24    18    19    Frag, Energy Drop             Rhys B Ike A    Counter + Guard
Boyd     War     20/20      60*  30*   3     24    27*   19    15    12    Speedwings                    None            Tempest + Counter + Wrath
Rhys     Bish    20/16.27   30   2     29*   22*   19    25    10    28    None                          Titania B       Serenity + Savior
Volke    Ass     20/13.     40   23*   3     30*   29    15    14    6     None                          None            Lethality + Shade
Nephenee Halb    20/20      47   25*   9     28*   26*   12    27    13    Robe, Draco                   Calill A Dev B  Wrath + Vantage + Provoke
Astrid   Pal     20/20      45   25*   12    26*   27*   21    22    23    Drops, Wings                  None            Sol
Devdan   Halb    --/14.67   43   19    9     17    15    19    16    12                                  Nephenee B      Smite
Calill   Sage    --/16.86   38   11    26    25    21    19    10    21                                  Nephenee A      Nihil
Lucia    Swma    --/18      38   20    13    25    28    17    14    8     Wings                         None            None
Tibarn   Hawk    --/18.24   63   37    12    36    27    24    29    20                                  None            Savior + Cancel

Stars indicate stat caps

From worst to best (in a somewhat biased list)

Tibarn - 1 win

Tibarn was basically worthless, he was able to kill one enemy before reaching Ashnard and being able to help chip him down with Ike. Otherwise, he wasn't that useful, and he would've had no use if Ike had actually procced Aether once while fighting Ashnard.

Devdan - 29 wins

Devdan was more hastle than he was worth. Costing me some turns on chapter 16 to even recruit him, once I got him he didn't really do much. He was always missing some kind of benchmark, whether being too slow, or not able to kill if he was doubling, he really was a bad unit despite what memes have told me. Although once I gave him smite he did turn out to be instrumental in a few of my strategies

Lucia - 17 wins

Despite being around less than Devdan, she helped out more than he did in the enemy department. It shows when she is only 12 kills behind Devdan when he was recruited 9 chapters before him. I eventually removed parity from her when it got her killed once and I realized it did her no good. She's also cute, and that brings her up a bit on the scale

Rhys - 23 wins

Yeah, staff utility and all that. Path of Radiance just really didn't require as much healing as I thought it would. Half of the time I would end up just using a vulnerary, since any enemy I would've killed on the player phase would just suicide on the enemy phase with no loss to time. Rhys wasn't a very good combat unit, he was just too slow to actually double anything and put his capped magic. And I wish his cap was one more, seriously 29 was just annoying and legit stopped a few strategies. Having 14 instead of 15 spaces was surprisingly crippling. 

Calill - 30 wins

Barely edging out Devdan, Calill was instrumental with her long range tomes, and I used every one I got. She could quickly clear a path, or snipe a ballista, or really do anything that allowed for a slightly faster strategies. Otherwise she was probably the magic user on my team

Volke - 36 wins

Thief utility cannot be understated. Volke was able to grab up some pretty nice items that helped my units in a variety of way. And his combat was pretty decent once he promoted, and got the Stilleto. He also looks awesome and he's probably my favorite male who isn't part of the Greil mercenaries, which is why he's higher than he probably would otherwise be.

Nephenee - 78 wins

It pains me to put Nephenee at fifth, it's just that the other units beat her out in some form or fashion. Nephenee was a fantastic unit, being my go-to lance user, and also choke-point holder. The only issue is that she lacks a horse, and on occasion that did screw her over, with her barely not being able to reach an enemy. The smite-bot Devdan fixed that on occasion, but it could only go so far.

Boyd - 110 wins

I debated for about 12 seconds whether Boyd or Astrid had a more important impact on the run. Boyd was a godsend early game, and saved my hide more than once, but near the endgame his use eventually just became shove Ike once or twice so he could reach the seize point faster, and maybe kill some enemies. Although when he got to those enemies, man did he kill them. Capped strength is awesome.

Astrid - 72 wins

Despite holding less kills than Boyd, Astrid was a boss-killer late game. Since only she and Titania could keep up with Ike, I relied on her to do a lot of the killing, and she didn't disappoint. Giving her axes was certainly the right choice, although she probably would have benefited from a strong forge since there were points where she just barely failed to kill something. The brave and killer bows shredded through bosses and enemies, and I could reliably use bows since she tanked everything in sight. Nothing damaged this girl. Shame what happened to her in Radiant Dawn.

Ike - 133 wins

I wanted to give Ike first, seeing as he is my second favorite FE character, but Titania is just better than him. Not to disregard Ike's contributions. He sped through maps killing everything in sight, and with the boots he could get anywhere faster. Ike was great, a tad shaky early game but that was quickly remedied. If only he had the Ragnell longer, since then he would be far more useful without having to use up a rare magic sword.

Titania - 184 wins

A surprise to no one, Titania is the MVP. She was amazing early game, started to fall off midgame due to some awful level-ups, but one Energy Drop fixed that right up and she went on to be an amazing endgame unit. Hordes of enemies were skewered on her lance, and heads were swiped clean with her axe. She went everywhere and killed everything. Titania was great.

For those who don't want to read all of that, the best unit was Titania

Edited by DarthR0xas

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter 15 3 (90)
Boots were acquired by triple shoving Sothe on turn 3. This allows him to stay safe on turn 2. Volke picked up guard which I probably won't use and Silver Blade which I definitely will use. Marcia is a falcoknight so game is ez lol. 

Chapter 16 6 (96) 
I think this turncount is hypothetically beatable but I'd need to rig a few marcia crits/dodges which is not what I'm on. Level 4 falcoknight marcia has 20 strength so the rest of the game is just gonna be her solo'ing with boots!Ike trying to keep up. Feeding all kills to makalov but the boosters make it not hard at all. 

Chapter 17-1 4(100)
almost a 3 turn but I didn't want to rig. Makalov is given as many kills as possible.

Chapter 17-2 4(104)
Marcia carried ike to the finish line. Makalov takes a longsword for the horse enemies and goes ham. 

Chapter 17-3 10 (114) 
Most of the gang protects ike from the guys near spawn while marcia kills the entire bottom half of the map for sport. Soren and Makalov are closing in on promotions which is nice. I routed on turn 6 and then makalov just got all of the rest of the kills on the reinforcements. 

Chapter 17-4 3 (117)
watching enemies do the "no damage" tink to Marcia may never get old (it will likely stop pretty soon though). In this map (to the Shock of everyone I'm sure) marcia runs ahead and kills oliver while everyone else just tries to get some xp before she ends it.

IKE CAN LEVEL UP AGAIN NOW TIME FOR SOME REAL SMASHING. Soren and Makalov really need to promote soon but it would've cost me turns somewhere to do it earlier. Rip Mia as she might join the undeploy crew whenever I don't need some shoves (and she can't shove ike so). I'll probably give another update later today and stats then.