Celica is a car

Dragoncat

49 minutes ago, DarthR0xas said:

But the better question here is what brand of car is Alm? Chevrolet, Ford, Tesla, we gotta find out.

He rides Celica so idk.

#SexJoke

1 hour ago, DarthR0xas said:

But the better question here is what brand of car is Alm? Chevrolet, Ford, Tesla, we gotta find out.

The "Alm" name sounds like a Hyundai's branding pattern.

22 minutes ago, Nic said:

The "Alm" name sounds like a Hyundai's branding pattern.

I think the same!

Suzuki sounds like something from Hoshido and Chevrolet something from Nohr, and now that I think about it... Ford could be a Jugdrali brand of rental horses, since FE is based in a medieval context, every brand could be a stable where you buy horses. Oopsie, outta topic!

1 minute ago, 1% Critical Hit said:

I think the same!

Suzuki sounds like something from Hoshido and Chevrolet something from Nohr, and now that I think about it... Ford could be a Jugdrali brand of rental horses, since FE is based in a medieval context, every brand could be a stable where you buy horses. Oopsie, outta topic!

Suzuki Corrin MKI and Chevrolet Xander, not so bad as ideas.

Sakurai said he thinks Alm's name is from the "Suzuki R", but he didn't specifically say which Suzuki car. The famous Wagon R came out after Gaiden came out, and I'm not sure what other cars there are that could be called Suzuki R.

Also relevant:

Edited by SatsumaFSoysoy

the celica gt4 is pretty badass. it came out of the factory with an antilag system (...in the 90s) and it was a rally king before the celica and lancer evo were.

Edited by Comet

43 minutes ago, SatsumaFSoysoy said:

Sakurai said he thinks Alm's name is from the "Suzuki R", but he didn't specifically say which Suzuki car. The famous Wagon R came out after Gaiden came out, and I'm not sure what other cars there are that could be called Suzuki R.

Also relevant:

I wish this forum had the "Like" feature that a lot of other ones have, this twitter picture is about my two passions in life together <3