When CYL3 comes around, who will you guys vote for?

Gregster101

Since Book 3 is coming next month, something tells me CYL3 will probably start around that time, and I was curious as to who we would all vote for. I'm gonna assume it'll be 7 votes like last year and that there will be no Three Houses characters to vote for like Edelgard and Byleth since it's still not out yet.

My votes (with * being a priority vote):

1. Alm* (Shadows of Valentia)

2. Jill* (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

3. Patty* (Genealogy of the Holy War)

4. Python (Shadows of Valentia)

5. Berkut (Shadows of Valentia)

6. Tibarn (Path of Radiance/Radiant Dawn)

7. Gonzales (Binding Blade)

What about you guys, who would you vote for in CYL3?

Edited by Gregster101

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mostly Annas. Maybe Laegjarn, Loki, or Camilla. If they release progress info midway, and an original character or beast unit has a chance to make it, I might switch over my votes to that character instead.

Azelle still needs the votes so I'm still voting for him. first time he was the most popular first gen outside of the ones that are already here and now he's in second place. If Azelle remains relatively high he might yet make it in.

Alm might get some votes too depending on how he performs. If he has a chance of becoming in the top two then I'll vote for him but if his spot decreases too much I won't.

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Azelle still needs the votes so I'm still voting for him. first time he was the most popular first gen outside of the ones that are already here and now he's in second place. If Azelle remains relatively high he might yet make it in.

Alm might get some votes too depending on how he performs. If he has a chance of becoming in the top two then I'll vote for him but if his spot decreases too much I won't.

Azel would be cool. If he's added I'd hope he would be a Red Tome Cav, since we really only have Leo and Gleipnir Eirika.

I'm really hoping Alm gets into the Top 2 section of the Male Category. If there's anyone who really deserves an alt at this point, it's Alm

All to Takumi. Yes, I know he has loads of alts already, and doesn't stand much of a chance of making it to the top 2 in the men's category, but the poll influences more than just who gets Brave versions as we all know. I want him to stick up as high as possible, just so Intsys will see he's still a popular character and continue putting him in spin-off games or give him more merch.

16 minutes ago, Gregster101 said:

Does that include Patty? :P

Of course!  However I'm assuming we won't be fortunate enough to be blessed with another FE4 banner before CYL3 so my list would be.

1. Altena

2. Lex

3. Azelle

4. Erinys

5. Oifeye

6. Arion

7. Manfroy 

12 minutes ago, Lewyn said:

Of course!  However I'm assuming we won't be fortunate enough to be blessed with another FE4 banner before CYL3 so my list would be.

1. Altena

2. Lex

3. Azelle

4. Erinys

5. Oifeye

6. Arion

7. Manfroy 

Those are good choices. If we get another Gen 2 banner, I hope it would include Shannan, Patty, and Altena with Travant as a GHB

Edited by Gregster101

Indeed, I realize he has heaps of adults as of now and doesn't stand quite a bit of a shot of making it to the main 2 in the men's classification, however the survey impacts something other than who gets Brave forms as we as a whole know. I need him to stick up as high as could be expected under the circumstances, just so Intsys will see he's as yet a prevalent character and keep placing him in turn off amusements or give him more merchandise.

Just now, Hekselka said:

1. Julia

2. Finn

3. Tine

4. Jill

5. Arvis

6. Eirika

7. Sara

If we get the results in a few days in again and Eirika gets a lot of votes again I'll give her all of the votes I have left at that point.

You have Jill and Tine, I approve!

2 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I'm going to use all of my votes for Micaiah; I hope she can get a better position  this time.

Honestly, just as long as Camilla doesn't get in the Top 2 of the Female Category, I'd be fine with Micaiah and Eirika being the female winners

Edited by Gregster101

I would cast all votes on a single character but in order (just in case they appear before CYL3 hits):
1.) Jill (Path of Radiance)
2.) Feena ([New] Mystery of the Emblem)
3.) Duessel (Sacred Stones)
4.) Valbar (Shadows of Valentia)
5.) Marcus (Blazing Blade)
6.) Haar (Radiant Dawn)
7.) Echidna (Binding Blade)

EDIT:
Btw. they should learn their lesson with Marth and abolish that stupid split vote.
It's beyond me why they insist on this bad practice.

Edited by The Priest

27 minutes ago, The Priest said:

EDIT:
Btw. they should learn their lesson with Marth and abolish that stupid split vote.
It's beyond me why they insist on this bad practice.

They won’t. Marth and others getting screwed over split votes is mainly due to the fanbase being very divided. In Marth’s case, his Shadow Dragon version is more popular in the west while the Japanese prefer his Mystery/New Mystery of the Emblem version by far.