FEBuilderGBA Sprite Animation

Rushless

So, started working on an FE7 hack using FEBuilderGBA, getting to grips with the program, and how it works.

Although I wanted to add in a new class, being the Halberdier, into the game, (as a promotion for soldier) and I don’t know how to import the bastle animations for it, I have them, but they aren’t showing up. Any help?

Also: I can’t find the old Map Sprite for the Halberdier, anytime I find it, the site says the file doesn’t exist anymore, any help with that?

Otherwise, that’s all. 

For inserting the animation, you need to import the "Lance.txt or Lance_without_comment.txt" File into FEBuilderGBA. I'm not sure what you mean by "Old map Sprite" Do you mean for the Old Version? (I'm not sure what the difference is with the two .txt files, because I've always just used the one without a comment. Also as I hack Fe8 instead of 7, things may be different.)

Edited by SilverManedWolf

21 hours ago, SilverManedWolf said:

For inserting the animation, you need to import the "Lance.txt or Lance_without_comment.txt" File into FEBuilderGBA. I'm not sure what you mean by "Old map Sprite" Do you mean for the Old Version? (I'm not sure what the difference is with the two .txt files, because I've always just used the one without a comment. Also as I hack Fe8 instead of 7, things may be different.)

Seems I don’t have those files for some reason, and for “old Map Sprite, well, I’m not sure why I called it old. Just any Halberdier Map Sprite, I cant find any. 

Other then that, thanks :)