Fractured Realms: The Reboot

Chocolate Kitty

Just now, SilverManedWolf said:

It's still breaking into something you're not suppose to, to change stuff that you aren't suppose to touch.

Nope, this uses FEXNA which is not available to the public currently.

like i said, i'm not a hacker and no coder either. and now that i know about the engine, lex-talionis, i don't even care about fexna. if it was ganna be out, should have been out by now. , i have no desire for this.understand my context. i was thinking that this was made from rpgmaker xp, and there was not a lot of content on there to begin with(fexp was the custom game for it that was open source) so for me to get what i was after was vary hard. not to mention it was more code based

and hard, there was no fe tutorial on it either. that's why i was inquiring of a better base fe that i thought was made by rpgmaker xp (this mod) then fexp

i did not go for for febuilder (though it was easier to use) because the limitation on the green units (20 max at a time on the field), had it not that limitation,

i would probably not be here now. but the gba is a little thing.

question, while we're on the topic of modding/hacking/coding, are you ganna protest all of the super smash brawl mods that are out there?

what about project m? all of those are public and tournaments are even held for project m. instead of giving me a bad time for ignorantly 

asking for recouces from here for what i had (fexp + rpgmaker xp) for personal use only, how about go after the big time modders/hackers

that are going worldwide with their alterations of what another did? 

O, here's another good one, what about all the star wars battlefront 2 mods? (the 2005, aka, the good one), look up swbf2 2005/classic mods,

and you will see many different sorts. would you be willing to wager that the makers of swbf2 classic did not think that this would happen when they first made and released their game?

by any chance have you seen the clone wars? (cartoon or the animated show) they didn't put any of that in their game. how about the 7-9 era (which is not worthy of being called star wars), there is mod called "a new frontier". as bad as the last 3 movies were, this was a great mod, much detail and effort was put in for the fans. and the last 3

movies were not even in development when bf2 2005 came out

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Isaiah Daniel said:

like i said, i'm not a hacker and no coder either. and now that i know about the engine, lex-talionis, i don't even care about fexna. if it was ganna be out, should have been out by now. , i have no desire for this.understand my context. i was thinking that this was made from rpgmaker xp, and there was not a lot of content on there to begin with(fexp was the custom game for it that was open source) so for me to get what i was after was vary hard. not to mention it was more code based

and hard, there was no fe tutorial on it either. that's why i was inquiring of a better base fe that i thought was made by rpgmaker xp (this mod) then fexp

i did not go for for febuilder (though it was easier to use) because the limitation on the green units (20 max at a time on the field), had it not that limitation,

i would probably not be here now. but the gba is a little thing.

question, while we're on the topic of modding/hacking/coding, are you ganna protest all of the super smash brawl mods that are out there?

what about project m? all of those are public and tournaments are even held for project m. instead of giving me a bad time for ignorantly 

asking for recouces from here for what i had (fexp + rpgmaker xp) for personal use only, how about go after the big time modders/hackers

that are going worldwide with their alterations of what another did? 

O, here's another good one, what about all the star wars battlefront 2 mods? (the 2005, aka, the good one), look up swbf2 2005/classic mods,

and you will see many different sorts. would you be willing to wager that the makers of swbf2 classic did not think that this would happen when they first made and released their game?

by any chance have you seen the clone wars? (cartoon or the animated show) they didn't put any of that in their game. how about the 7-9 era (which is not worthy of being called star wars), there is mod called "a new frontier". as bad as the last 3 movies were, this was a great mod, much detail and effort was put in for the fans. and the last 3

movies were not even in development when bf2 2005 came out

Dude you make zero sense, lol. 

You were asking if you could break into a fan game that you didn't help with, because you wanted to change some stuff around to fit your needs. This has nothing to do with ANYTHING you are talking about. I'm not going to protest over other hackers because guess what?

They don't go to the thread of a game and ask the creator if they can break in and change stuff for their own needs, and then call the creator a loser because he doesn't want his project to be touched by you.

It's not okay to go into someone's game(Even if it is a modded game of something the creator of the mod doesn't own) and change characters around, just because you couldn't figure out how to make your own thing.

What's worse is I remember you doing the same thing on FEU, which means you have yet to learn your lesson. 

On a side note, It's funny that you were calling the creator rude, because that's exactly how you were being. 

P.S I know I said the last post was last one, but I kinda want to see how far you can go in defending your actions. Then again, I shouldn't continue this, to not flood this thread with this garbage. 

Sorry about that OP.

Edited by SilverManedWolf

5 minutes ago, SilverManedWolf said:

Dude you make zero sense, lol. 

You were asking if you could break into a fan game that you didn't help with, because you wanted to change some stuff around to fit your needs. This has nothing to do with ANYTHING you are talking about. I'm not going to protest over other hackers because guess what?

They don't go to the thread of a game and ask the creator if they can break in and change stuff for their own needs, and then call the creator a loser because he doesn't want his project to be touched by you.

It's not okay to go into someone's game(Even if it is a modded game of something the creator of the mod doesn't own) and change characters around, just because you couldn't figure out how to make your own thing.

What's worse is I remember you doing the same thing on FEU, which means you have yet to learn your lesson. 

On a side note, It's funny that you were calling the creator rude, because that's exactly how you were being. 

P.S I know I said the last post was last one, but I kinda want to see how far you can go in defending your actions. Then again, I shouldn't continue this, to not flood this thread with this garbage. 

Sorry about that OP.

i guess that was just too much words for you. i keep forgetting that i'm in a world dominated by

simple people and children in understanding. forgive me