favorite songs in fire emblem

Sub Zero

Beneath a new light of course!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j69CeyuNJjQ

I just really like that amazing trumpet start it's as if whilst fighting there is a band just playing this while Roy and everyone fights to restore peace. And the song itself is amazing although I will say it's short, just writing this I already heard the main part of the song 3 times.

50 minutes ago, Michelaar said:

I feel like we had this exact topic like last week.

I think it's because we did, although it was centered around OSTs and not specific songs (which flew way past my head). Topics like these are pretty fun anyway.

Opening from Path of Radiance is really good. I also adore Music Box from Genealogy of the Holy War. I can't sing enough praise about it.

A friend of mine was blown away by Desire Below (Flow) when he got to the last map of the most recent Tempest Trials. He hasn't played Fates, but I recommended that he give the soundtrack a listen because it's arguably the best in the series. Speaking of which, Fates gave us Path of the Hero King, which technically isn't new since it's a remake of the battle themes from FE1 and FE3, but I still love it.

My Top 3 in no particular order

1. Together We Ride- It's such a Fire Emblem classic. 
  2. Fire Emblem Theme- Summer Version- I shaked my booty to this more than I care to admit.
  3. Drama's Light, better known as Fiaa Emburem the Musical- it's so stupid I love it.

23 hours ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

Whats your favorite song in fire emblem?  When you post try to put a link to the song in your response box.

Bah, minus well give my fav out there

FELL GOD'S TEMPEST BOIS

I don't care if this overrated, it fucking rocks

My number one FE favorite track would definitely go to Alight (Storm) from Birthright. It's one of my favorite pieces of music in video games too. It sounds so epic, heroic, and adventurous, almost as if the song is telling you, "You are almost at the end, but don't give up!" I remember how this track blew me away the first time I heard it in Birthright Chapter 23, and it really motivated me during those final chapters. It's the perfect penultimate battle track! I like Truth, Despair, and Hope from Sacred Stones for very similar reasons. It too has this heroic and adventurous vibe, that plays near the end of the game to give you this sense that the end is coming, but you won't give up on the journey yet.

For Awakening, I've got a few favorites, but I'd like to give this special mention to Don't Speak Her Name. The amount of emotion in this track is just phenomenal with the piano and violin playing in such a melodramatic way. It does a great job conveying Chrom's grief that he feels following Emmeryn's death and the regret coming from Mustafa's forces. I also like Thorn in You (Roar) from Fates for similar reasons. It too is a track packed with emotion that really captures grief and despair quite well, especially for what certain Fates royals feel at the moment.

When it comes to major boss battle tracks, The Scions Dance in Purgatory takes the cake. Holy moly, the opera in this song is super intense, and the introduction is also perfect for setting the mood! It gives this feel like you are going up against someone who has been possessed by the devil to become this menacing and threatening warrior, and the track suits it well by playing during Alm and Berkut's final battle where the latter has been taken over by Duma. 

Conquest is my favorite map music. It sounds so soothing to listen to that I've even used it as my study music most of the time!

Other favorites FE tracks that I have include Twilight of the GodsLord of a Dead EmpireWhat Lies at the EndThe Sacrifice and the SaintDeterminationRise AboveId (Purpose)Destiny (Ablaze)Divine Decree (Ablaze), and No Justice (Fire)

Edited by Erureido

Duma's Ordeal - I guess there aren't a lot of people who know this because it's from an amiibo or something but this song SLAPS, it has such a menacing energy to it.

Disturbance in Agustria - Made me want to pick up piano again after seeing a piano arrange. I love a good harmony.