Whats your FE waifu/husbando?

Sub Zero

...Yeah.  I always did think the best class designs in the series came from the original TCG.

Anyway, I also like Charlotte and Rinkah.

But we all know in our hearts that Marty and Gonzalez are the top tier waifus/hasubandos/whatever you want to call them.

20 minutes ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

My waifu's Severa btw! x3

Ah yes another man of culture. Honestly I love Severa far too much than I reasonably should. She’s just such a sad girl and she’s sweet and ahh! I just love Severa. Also I cannot say no to those twintails

3 minutes ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

I think I know why you like Charlotte 

*Zooms in on breasts*

Absolutely not.

I like her because she's a female axe infantry, and if you haven't noticed already I kind of have a thing for axe infantry (hence why I also mentioned Rinkah, Marty, and Gonzalez).

I also found Charlotte to be one of Fates's more memorable characters.

1 minute ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

I think I know why you like Charlotte 

*Zooms in on breasts*

@Otts486 I just think Tsunderes are hot lol (They're called Tsunderes right? I sometimes can't remember) she's also the only girl that rocks pigtails 

22 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:
21 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

Tharja today. Tharja tomorrow. Tharja forever.

22 minutes ago, DuckMannnn said:

I love Felicia, Olivia and Severa... but Katarina would definitely be my top waifu.

26 minutes ago, Otts486 said:

Ah yes another man of culture. Honestly I love Severa far too much than I reasonably should. She’s just such a sad girl and she’s sweet and ahh! I just love Severa. Also I cannot say no to those twintails

Absolutely not.

I like her because she's a female axe infantry, and if you haven't noticed already I kind of have a thing for axe infantry (hence why I also mentioned Rinkah, Marty, and Gonzalez).

@Von IthipathachaiIm joking :3 and I do agree that she's one of the most memorable characters in Fates

@Jingle BellsMake sure she doesn't give you a hex

@DuckMannnnAll are very good choices, Felicia would definitely be my Fates waifu

@Otts486 No objections here! x3

@Arcphoenix Genny is adorable! No problems here. Celica has traits that I look for in a woman, too bad she's a 2D anime character.. >.<

@Farina's PegasusAlm would definitely be my husbando, I love people like him. Celica has a beautiful voice and she's just pretty in general. 

Edited by Emperor Chiam Longblade

6 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Absolutely not.

Yeah uh huh keep telling yourself that buddy. We all know the Truth so no need to hide it.

8 minutes ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

@Otts486 I just think Tsunderes are hot lol (They're called Tsunderes right? I sometimes can't remember) she's also the only girl that rocks pigtails 

Yeah that’s what she is and she is by far one of the best tsunderes I’ve seen which is why she’s the best. She’s also really cute imo though she’s missing the thigh highs like come on! Oh well what can ya do.

Husband? Alm. Checks off a lot of the "what I like in men" boxes. A softer, gentler personality than a lot of male FE characters (from the games I've played, at least), someone I would have no problem approaching and talking to, and not overly possessive, protective or restrictive over me. I think, at least. I'm not usually too enthusiastic about having male FE characters as my... romantic fantasies.

Wife? Celica. If you asked me six months ago, I wouldn't have hesitated to say Soleil, but after playing SoV, I'd prefer Celica over any other woman. Soleil's quite a bit like my own personality when I'm at my best, being very outgoing and optimistic, but she sure doesn't seem to have a very good sense of boundaries. Celica doesn't have that issue, and she's generally a lot more mellow and thoughtful- though I have a feeling that her selflessness might come across as more than what I feel I deserve sometimes. She's also just really, really beautiful, especially in her second class (I can't remember what it's called atm).

… I guess I think about these things more than I realize, I wasn't expecting to write that much.

4 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

Celica's promoted class is Princess, I believe.

Thought it was something like that, thank you. Personally, I don't think the Rigain class looks very good, it's a bit unfair imo that Alm looks like a cooler Walhart in his final class and Celica looks like a Viking with no pants.

2 minutes ago, Farina's Pegasus said:

Thought it was something like that, thank you. Personally, I don't think the Rigain class looks very good, it's a bit unfair imo that Alm looks like a cooler Walhart in his final class and Celica looks like a Viking with no pants.

You know how IS is with favoritism.

13 minutes ago, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

@Farina's PegasusAlm would definitely be my husbando, I love people like him. Celica has a beautiful voice and she's just pretty in general. 

It was her voice more than anything else that drew me in, initially. Especially her battle cries... She's not quite my favorite voice in Echoes, though. That honor goes hands-down to Berkut , for the men, and, strangely enough, the DLC-exclusive Yuzu for the women. Her voice is pure seduction, too bad she doesn't have more lines.

3 minutes ago, Von Ithipathachai said:

You know how IS is with favoritism.

I'm doing a run of Conquest rn and I was not aware of how the female Barbarian class is literally just a top and a bottom with nothing in between. To say nothing of the cutscene that physically made my jaw drop when Camilla told me she knew I missed my big sister.

Uhh, harder than I imagined, cause there are quite a few options for me, but I'll try and make a choice:
Favourite female character: Faye, probably, but it's hard for me to choose between her and Lucina... But, yeah, she would probably be the #1 if I had to choose one (with Lucina being 2nd, and Tana 3rd). Faye just has a cute and cheerful personality at first glance, but she really is different when it comes to defending the one she loves. Some might even call her... yandere, was it? Though I'm not sure. After all she does have friends and doesn't try to kill Celica and Clair or something..., and kind of accepts Alm choosing Celica over her. Unrequited love really is harsh, isn't it?
Favourite male character: This one is so much easier. Though I do have more favourites once again (Ephraim, Shigure...), Leon is definitely my favourite. Like, really, I don't even have to think about it. He is determined, does everything he needs to help those who helped them, and his kind of egotistic personality makes him different from most of the other characters. And I just realised unrequited love is present in his life as well and I hope it's not why I chose them He is also handsome...
So, they are probably my favourite characters, or waifu/husbando.

Oh as far as husbandos go I’ll have to either go with Robin, Grima Robin, Inigo, or  Chrom. If I had to choose one probably Robin. I dunno he’s just a nice guy. I feel like I can have a nice conversation with him over some coffee or something. It’s weird.

Edited by Otts486