Whats your FE waifu/husbando?

Sub Zero

I'm old school, so I would say Ishtar from Fe 4. What's NOT to like about her? Sexy, caring, but powerful and imposing(would definitely let her step on me). She never comes off as evil but you don't quite know her motivation and it's left for interpretation.( Julius is one lucky dude).

My next pick would then be Edward(from Fe 10). Out of all the "new characters" in RD(that aren't plot important) Edward actually has the most base conversations and has some development in those. As unit he is always fun to use and is a guilty pleasure of mine(there's a reason he's my avatar). I also just like his name.

Takumi is my favorite FE male, while Oboro is my favorite FE female. However, I don't know if I really want to "husbando/waifu" them. They're more like people I just want to become close friends.

I'm tempted to rename this topic to "eclipse's guide to quoting properly" :P:

Ahem. . .favorite?  Why me, of course~!  What do you mean, "you are not male Corrin"?!

My go to waifu would be Lucina or Annas.
1. Apotheosis!Anna
2. Awakening!Anna
3. Lucina
4. Heroes!Anna
5. Fates!Anna
6. (Other Annas, e.g.: Summer Scramble!Anna, Hot-Spring Scramble!Anna, Five-Anna Firefight!Merchant!Anna, Five Anna Firefight!Trapped!Annas)
7. Loki
8. F!Robin, Kagero
9. Laegjarn, Tethys
10. Camilla, Sharena, Tharja, Lyn
11. Aversa, Felicia, Flora, Syrene, Tana, etc.

My husbandos would be:
1. Reinhardt
2. Seth
3. M!Robin

On 11/20/2018 at 8:41 AM, Emperor Chiam Longblade said:

DON'T START A SHIPPING WAR!! DX

My waifu's Severa btw! x3

NOTE: I'm sorry that I haven't been able to respond to your comments, I usually use Serenes Forest on school computers but due to Thanksgiving break I wasn't able to respond, I would use my tablet but I have really slow internet. I should be able to respond on Monday! 

Keep being a man of passion!

- Joshua