The Grand Hero Battle's Table: Gharnef

SatsumaFSoysoy

58 minutes ago, Sasori said:

Planning on a family team in the future then?

I actually did a family clear of Leif & Nanna's BHB. 

Spoiler

I didn't bring the whole family because it was all ranged magic units and I needed some a melee tank to take all of the hits. 

1 hour ago, Sasori said:

(Thats odd. My video did not seem to load in)

You probably clicked the option to display it as a link instead when the video link was pasted.

It looks like the battery wanted a piece of the action too.🤣

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 hours ago, Sasori said:

Don't know if you used it before....I also forgot where this one plays, but Nier Automata music is always cool.

But nice job beating the shit out of your grudge. It always feel nice to break down the brick wall. I can also see why this map would be tricky for a all physical colourless team. That armour took 0 damage from all, but specials and Gharnef's instant charge special means he can't be underestimated either. All the fancy teleports and repo's really came in handy.

It seems you did't stop at revenge and went on a revenge spree afterwards😅 Tiki and Tak-Tak made for a surprisingly fun duo last summer and they where formidable on the battlefield together.

Glad you agree. 🙂

Yeah it's the most satisfying feeling. I felt really bad when I just couldn't beat it back then and now the tables have turned. As you said, the armour was especially infuriating. 

I couldn't help myself. Tiki and Tak-Tak do compliment each other very well. Takumi destroys everything from afar while Tiki protects him and baits the enemies to their doom.

21 hours ago, Sasori said:

I seemed to have been unable to clear Gharnef last time, but it took surprisingly little tinkering to beat Gharnef this time. Such a mustache twirler should be dealt with by more noble figures. So its best girl Louise, two good girls and one good boy vs Gharnef

Oh that's definitely team kindhearted. So glad to see Sharena in the running again. This was a great sow, especially all the teaming up to take out guys you couldn't beat in one go. A close call for Louise but it only seemed to strengthen her. Sharena had quite the damage output. Overall you really didn't let the enemy intimidate you and actually made this map look pretty easy. Good Job! 

Random villager: You can't win against Gharnef.

Chrom: I can't stop this thing!

Who would win?

Got a clear on Gharnef Infernal with BKhrom (+1 +Atk, +5 DF, Sealed Falchion, Reposition, Aether, Fury, Chill Def, Ward Cav), Clive (Silver Lance (+Def), Reposition, Ignis, Fury, Renewal, Fortify Cav), Gronnwen (+Spd/-Atk, Thunderhead (Pfft), Drag Back, Moonbow (I think), Swift Sparrow, Desperation, Hone Cav) and Brunonica (+1 +Spd, Hlidskalf, Recover+, Windfire Blam, Brazen Atk/Def, Wrathful Staff, Fortify Cav). I start with Veronica tapping the green flier, Olwen blasting the blue mage, Chrom killing the red manakete and Clive repositioning Olwen. He then tanks the armour and the pegasus is blown away by Chrom. Next turn, Olwen smacks out the armour, Clive attacks the flier, Veronica heals him and Chrom waits for the blue manakete and axe cav, both of whom die on EP. I then position myself to finish the wyvern and sword infantry while also being out of enemy range that turn. Next turn sees them being pulled back, trying to tank an enemy or two, but there's still at least three enemies coming after that and I'm not in the best position after a turn or two (Clive's tanking the new axe flier, Gharnef's moving for Olwen, there's still a manakete and the party's trapped in the bottom in the few safe spaces left). So what happens is that Olwen drags Chrom forward so he can finish Gharnef, Veronica gets repositioned after healing so that she doesn't get attacked and with this the threat's done. Chrom takes out the manakete after the flier dies, the map's done.

Cue Tactic Buffs, Canas nuking things and Lyn taking a kill (because it was needed), a very hammy announcer and lots of hilarity and you get this.

@mampfoid@Azuris@SatsumaFSoysoy@Vaximillian@eclipse@mcsilas@Nanima@Landmaster@Zeo@Ice Dragon@LordFrigid@Alexmender@Rafiel's Aria@Usana@Aera@Anacybele@Hilda

Team again is Canas (+8 merges/+7 dragonflowers), Legendary Lyn (+2 merges - +RES/-DEF), Legendary Azura (+HP/-RES) and NY!Azura (+RES/-ATK).

Edited by Frosty

After hours of trying, I finally managed to get Gharnef done on Infernal, with my tactics team: L!Lyn, Panne, Laegjarn, NY!Laevatein. Really proud of this one, and really happy I was able to grab another Lyn on the Mythic banner so I could finally get rid of her -atk bane, which made this a lot more doable 😄

(sorry for no sound, my phone refuses to record it somehow)

Edited by Mau

On 6/8/2019 at 7:00 AM, Nanima said:

Music: Ghost Ship- from Grandia 1 (perhaps an odd choice of music, but I liked how the more sinister athmosphere fit with Gharnef, while the triumphant parts fit with the general feeling of glorious payback!)

Tak-Tak helps the Tikis get revenge on this old bastard. I originally wanted this to be an all Tiki clear, but L!Tiki sadly still refused to show up for me, so the chance for that has now passed (considering Intsys doesn't re-add the old GHB maps anymore). Having three units with dragon effective attacks on this map definitely helped a lot, even if two of them being red limited my options a bit. F!Tiki was the mvp here, taking on lots of different enemies. Sunkumi shot up the left side, while Og!Tiki made sure he wouldn't get hurt. It was sweet to see how easy a time the Tikis had with this map and especially satisfying to murder Gharnef with F!Tiki. Now that's what I call a thorough payback.

Hope you enjoyed!  

Tiki and Tak-Tak time! Takumi sniped down most of the enemies while Y!Tiki took care of the melee for him. On the right Evil Baby Tiki destroyed everything in her path and let Flying Tiki use her airborne abilities to get rid of some pesky placed enemies. Really fitting for Evil Baby Tiki to get the kill on Gharnef~ And great music, awesome clear! I do hope L!Tiki manages to come home for you soon!

On 6/8/2019 at 3:45 PM, Sasori said:

-----------
I seemed to have been unable to clear Gharnef last time, but it took surprisingly little tinkering to beat Gharnef this time. Such a mustache twirler should be dealt with by more noble figures. So its best girl Louise, two good girls and one good boy vs Gharnef

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vzPnGeCXxk

Nice to see Louise, she put in a lot of work here! Siegbert terrorized with his Galeforces and the good girls do a lot of big damage of their own. It was scary for a moment when Nino got trapped by they got out of that scrape with no problems. Cool team!

13 hours ago, Frosty said:

Cue Tactic Buffs, Canas nuking things and Lyn taking a kill (because it was needed), a very hammy announcer and lots of hilarity and you get this.

Team again is Canas (+8 merges/+7 dragonflowers), Legendary Lyn (+2 merges - +RES/-DEF), Legendary Azura (+HP/-RES) and NY!Azura (+RES/-ATK).

Canas definitely proved to be the better mage here, none of Gharnef's forces were any match for him (well, maybe one, but Lyn took care of it quickly). Another great solo~

8 hours ago, Mau said:

After hours of trying, I finally managed to get Gharnef done on Infernal, with my tactics team: L!Lyn, Panne, Laegjarn, NY!Laevatein. Really proud of this one, and really happy I was able to grab another Lyn on the Mythic banner so I could finally get rid of her -atk bane, which made this a lot more doable 😄

(sorry for no sound, my phone refuses to record it somehow)

Congrats Mau! Glad you got to fix your Lyn's bane! Loved the Laevatein - Laegjarn duo! Great clear!

@Landmaster @Nanima @mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @Ginko @Azuris

Kind of short on time since in an airport so I'll comment more properly when I get a better connection, but I enjoyed the videos I've seen. Nanima's Tiki and Tak Tak clear was satisfying

Only had time to do 1 video, here is a Ghost Emblem clear

Imhullu's ghosts vs units with ghosts in their moves! (H!Henry with Spectral Tome, F!Delthea with a floating skull (ghost-related I guess), F!Berkut with Rinea's flame ghost animation and H!Myrrh with the pumpkin ghost animation)

Team is +Def/-HP Halloween Henry, +Res/-HP Halloween Halloween Myrrh, neutral Fallen Delthea and +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut.

Myrrh needed Close Def to get the red dragon to attack F!Delthea instead and quickly activate her Escape Route witch powers. Blue Dragon on the left was kind of annoying to one shot, so Goad Armour helped Henry double that dragon.

On 6/6/2019 at 4:45 PM, Nanima said:

And now let's show that the Princesses also have no fear of Gharnef:

No fear, of course (even if Hinokas HP went to 1 very fast). They are enjoying their new toys, looking great on them. 

Sakura eating the boss Ignis was a good way to finish this map, congrats! 

On 6/8/2019 at 1:00 PM, Nanima said:

Tak-Tak helps the Tikis get revenge on this old bastard.

I was thinking of a young Tiki clear when I got the fallen version, but I was too lazy so far. 

Tak-Tak is an helpful sub though, taking Fliers out here and there. Also fallen Tiki shows how great she is, one-rounding Gharnef and a lot of others. Revenge fulfilled! 

On 6/7/2019 at 2:15 AM, Flying Shogi said:

Took a page out of @Sasori's book and decided to bring DW!Tiki. Man, those fliers are bulky. Couldn't bring the whole family this time but the twins got each other's backs.

The twins being helpers of fallen Tiki. Very nice, she cleans house here. 

On 6/7/2019 at 4:18 AM, DLNarshen said:

@mampfoid @Landmaster (Hope you two don't mind the tags -- you're the ones that tend to respond to my clear vids. x) )

Why would I mind seing Julius crush a map like this? Very cool, not even Gharnef was much of an issue. Really astonishing how low the amount of damage is Julius takes. 

On 6/10/2019 at 6:41 AM, Frosty said:

Cue Tactic Buffs, Canas nuking things and Lyn taking a kill (because it was needed), a very hammy announcer and lots of hilarity and you get this

Can't tell about the announcer (watching muted), but nice clear. What a nuke Canas has become, leaving Gharnef in awe. 

On 6/10/2019 at 12:11 PM, Mau said:

Hey, Lyn is really looking good after her fix. Curious team with Panne, Laeg and Laev (both sisters +ATK, wuttt), you sure are bringing the beauties. 

Panne attacking the sword fighter at 1 HP without Desperation was impressive, but also Laeg tanking a lot of stuff was cool. 

Congrats! 

21 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Scary! Very funny to see all those original weapon animations. 

I'm also running Delthea with ER, it's really handy on maps like this. First I thought Berkut wouldn't do much, but getting the boss kill should compensate him for some idleness. 

Congrats! 

On 6/12/2019 at 4:42 PM, mcsilas said:

Now I am all spooked out and it's not even Halloween. xD At the beginning you played it safe and I was a bit concerned you would be overwhelmed by the end, but Myrrh simply ate all those pesky green enemies and the rest weren't too much of a problem therafter. Nice tanking from Berkut. Those guys are as effective as they are scary too look at.

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Sakura eating the boss Ignis was a good way to finish this map, congrats! 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, mampfoid said:

I was thinking of a young Tiki clear when I got the fallen version, but I was too lazy so far. 

Let's hope they add these maps to a rotation like they did in the past. That way I could come back to this when I finally have a full Baby!Tiki-emblem!

53 minutes ago, Nanima said:

Let's hope they add these maps to a rotation like they did in the past. That way I could come back to this when I finally have a full Baby!Tiki-emblem!

I'm really hoping for this + new elite quests. But they missed the moment when the old quests ran out. 😕

On 6/7/2019 at 3:02 AM, Landmaster said:

I don't mind at all, tag away!

Julius has absolutely no problem here, everything is so easily tanked. Physical units, blue units, and Gharnef himself barely leaves a scratch. He is so good with Mystic Boost so he can QR into infinity. Blood certainly rained for him today, well done!

5 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Why would I mind seing Julius crush a map like this? Very cool, not even Gharnef was much of an issue. Really astonishing how low the amount of damage is Julius takes. 

Thanks!  He has indeed become surprisingly bulky since giving him my summoner support.

On 6/12/2019 at 10:42 AM, mcsilas said:

@Landmaster @Nanima @mampfoid @NegativeExponents- @Ginko @Azuris

Kind of short on time since in an airport so I'll comment more properly when I get a better connection, but I enjoyed the videos I've seen. Nanima's Tiki and Tak Tak clear was satisfying

Imhullu's ghosts vs units with ghosts in their moves! (H!Henry with Spectral Tome, F!Delthea with a floating skull (ghost-related I guess), F!Berkut with Rinea's flame ghost animation and H!Myrrh with the pumpkin ghost animation)

Team is +Def/-HP Halloween Henry, +Res/-HP Halloween Halloween Myrrh, neutral Fallen Delthea and +Spd/-Def Fallen Berkut.

Myrrh needed Close Def to get the red dragon to attack F!Delthea instead and quickly activate her Escape Route witch powers. Blue Dragon on the left was kind of annoying to one shot, so Goad Armour helped Henry double that dragon.

Fun looking theme! Delthea’s a crazy nuke, not much else needs to be said. Myrrh and Henry make awesome Def and Res tanks~ You showing off your cultured Delthea warping shenanigans was great, too~ Myrrh pretty easily ate up those Greens. Berkut tanking that Ignis was crazy, too! The double warp for the final kill was a great finisher!

• 2 months later...

@Zeo @mampfoid @Ginko @Landmaster @NegativeExponents- @Nanima @DLNarshen @Alexmender @SatsumaFSoysoy

Okay finally the last of the GHB party maps. Thought it would be fitting to have Marth and Regalia wielders (Gradivus and Parthia respectively) go against Gharnef. Also totally forgot to get the actual Gharnef from the quest since I was trying to figure this one out..

Team is +Def +1 Legendary Marth, +Atk/-Def Fallen Hardin, neutral Camus and +Def/-HP Jeorge

Music is Dark Gravitation (Clone Zero theme) from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- As much as L!Marth is the ultimate dragonslayer, he still needed some help to even do ORKOs, mostly through the form of bonds. Fire Emblem team buffs also helped other members like Jeorge secure key kills since the team needed to be offensive when needed as they couldn't afford to be swarmed to the back unlike my earlier clears. His Dragonbreaker B skill was a real godsend, I always had trouble with these bulky dragons in previous clears.

- Camus provided some nice mobility, which was really needed since I was lugging around Hardin on this tight map. Swap is perfect for tight maps like these. He also took advantage of Fury/Imhullu damage to activate Brazen to add some extra stats.

- Hardin is a really good tank but his -Def was biting him when the green axe flier would approach him. Keeping him base kit was a self-imposed challenge. Also that darn green axe armour was also the real boss in the map. Since I had no magic users, the real challenge was to get Marth as healthy as possible so he could repeatedly survive the armour. This was actually the most time consuming thing as I tried different many formations whenever Gharnef and the axe flier would come in.

Speaking of, Jeorge's Smoke seal was important in keeping the axe armour occupied by using Harsh Command and delaying its approach. A well-timed Glimmer to delete the darn pegasus knight was very satisfying.

@mcsilas This is definitely not the easiest GHB for constricted themes, but L!Marth gets to really shine in this map for sure.  It's too bad Astram isn't in the game yet to complete the theme. =(

That music gave me some real Fairy Tail vibes.

10 hours ago, mcsilas said:

Okay finally the last of the GHB party maps. Thought it would be fitting to have Marth and Regalia wielders (Gradivus and Parthia respectively) go against Gharnef. Also totally forgot to get the actual Gharnef from the quest since I was trying to figure this one out

Too bad about the missed Gharnef, at least you showed him. 

Hardin elegantly stepped out of the area of effect to maintain his boots active. (Even if he didn't need them afterwards). 

Gharnef was surely surprised to get pierced by Gradivus from two directions. Congrats!

On 8/27/2019 at 8:37 AM, mcsilas said:

Okay finally the last of the GHB party maps. Thought it would be fitting to have Marth and Regalia wielders (Gradivus and Parthia respectively) go against Gharnef. Also totally forgot to get the actual Gharnef from the quest since I was trying to figure this one out..

Team is +Def +1 Legendary Marth, +Atk/-Def Fallen Hardin, neutral Camus and +Def/-HP Jeorge

Music is Dark Gravitation (Clone Zero theme) from the King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match

- As much as L!Marth is the ultimate dragonslayer, he still needed some help to even do ORKOs, mostly through the form of bonds. Fire Emblem team buffs also helped other members like Jeorge secure key kills since the team needed to be offensive when needed as they couldn't afford to be swarmed to the back unlike my earlier clears. His Dragonbreaker B skill was a real godsend, I always had trouble with these bulky dragons in previous clears.

- Camus provided some nice mobility, which was really needed since I was lugging around Hardin on this tight map. Swap is perfect for tight maps like these. He also took advantage of Fury/Imhullu damage to activate Brazen to add some extra stats.

- Hardin is a really good tank but his -Def was biting him when the green axe flier would approach him. Keeping him base kit was a self-imposed challenge. Also that darn green axe armour was also the real boss in the map. Since I had no magic users, the real challenge was to get Marth as healthy as possible so he could repeatedly survive the armour. This was actually the most time consuming thing as I tried different many formations whenever Gharnef and the axe flier would come in.

Speaking of, Jeorge's Smoke seal was important in keeping the axe armour occupied by using Harsh Command and delaying its approach. A well-timed Glimmer to delete the darn pegasus knight was very satisfying.

Ah I’ve also used L!Marth and Daddy Jeorge on this map~ Marth pretty much decimates anything that’s not blue or a non-dragon. Imhullu was annoying but they took such little damage it almost didn’t matter. Hardin with Vengeance is interesting but I guess it was a bit useful here. Gharnef really made himself a pain to get rid of. I thought going for the Armor before the Manakete was risky but you managed to pull it off~

On 8/24/2019 at 8:06 PM, Flying Shogi said:

How appropriate that Gharnef met his doom via magic.

Had LH!Azura equip TA3 so Gharnef would attack Katarina instead on turn 5.

Hide contents

Nice clear! 

Could you share your Titania build? I plan to build her myself and like to be inspired 🙂

@mcsilas Really clever themed clear here with the Ghosts. I'd never used Evil Delthea but she's pretty neuclear from a power point of view. Everyone shared the spotlight here. Berkut didn't do as much as the rest but he was given the privilege of getting the boss kill. That animation of his is also really unsettling, couldn't help but feel like he was the star of the clear for that and the music alone.

L!Marth leads the charge in your most recent clear, giving Jeorge just enough time to secure a kill before Imhullu goes off. Hardin, Camus and Jeorge worked well together but none of them had L!Marths killing power and he had to be in too many places at once. Or so I thought but then Camus got himself a kill there near the end and Marth simply finished the job. Bravo.

Watched your older themed clears as well, pressed for time but they were great as well.

@Landmaster Went back and watched this one. Protagonist emblem huh? I'm pretty sure I've tried to do something like this but Mono-color clears are tough and typically the lords are swords. You did good though (even if you cheated) L!Marth definitely got to put in more work for you than he did for me, he was killing things left and right in a much more offensive style. To the point that Alm was barely keeping up. Leif tanked blue magic and an armor which was really impressive if not worrisome. Still you had a lot of enemies in front of you on the cusp of turn 3, but with the help of Roy's Galeforce you just obliterated everyone effortlessly. The 3rd turn came and went and there was literally no one in range to attack your units. I'd never seen that before lol. Gharnef descended to his death shortly after. Never even knew what hit him.

PS: Bonus points for the early Bonfire with Leif. Infantry Flash is an underrated support skill. I wish I'd been able to pull a L!Marth on the Sothis banner. Or anything really...

@mampfoid @Landmaster @Alexmender @DLNarshen @SatsumaFSoysoy @Nanima @Ginko @silverserpent @NegativeExponents-

Last of the revisited GHBs. I did this a while back but never had the time to upload it. There's a big blowout of clears coming to wrap up my business here but this isn't technically one of them so I wanted to knock this out before I go on an uploading spree. Here Serra revisits Gharnef's map to finish things up.

Close Counter would have made this so easy but without that Absorb wasn't going to cut it this time. Too many enemies attack Serra directly and she couldn't sustain herself, so instead I went with Fear+ to increase tankiness in another way. The bonus here however was that the additional 5 MT from the base weapon allowed her to run anything in the A and Seal slots. Which was great since she needed ATK/SPD Push to kill the first enemy and the Brazen for damage later on. Even then Eliwood still had to run Drive ATK in order to give the team a bit more oopmh. Serra truly feels like a colorless mage here. Fae mostly holds the line on the right so Serra can handle her business before everyone comes together to take on the ugly red mage himself. Boom..

And we're done. Next up we've got quite a few LHBs to cover. Look forward to that guys, it'll be the last of the uploads for the month (or maybe even longer if I decide I'm done with this again, but you never know.)

Cheers~

18 minutes ago, Zeo said:

Close Counter would have made this so easy but without that Absorb wasn't going to cut it this time. Too many enemies attack Serra directly and she couldn't sustain herself, so instead I went with Fear+ to increase tankiness in another way. The bonus here however was that the additional 5 MT from the base weapon allowed her to run anything in the A and Seal slots. Which was great since she needed ATK/SPD Push to kill the first enemy and the Brazen for damage later on. Even then Eliwood still had to run Drive ATK in order to give the team a bit more oopmh. Serra truly feels like a colorless mage here. Fae mostly holds the line on the right so Serra can handle her business before everyone comes together to take on the ugly red mage himself. Boom..

That's some big stat stacking, it does Serra well. Also the helpers got some fighting action this time, Gharnef brought enough peers for all. 

@Zeo Well done, Serra sure packed some firepower bringing Fear to her enemies. It's a pretty underrated staff and the extra Mt and tankiness can be pretty fun to use. She reminds me of Rafiel's Aria's Lucius clears here. Eliwood sniped some kills here and there and good on Azura for tanking that Ignis. The music was quite an experience.

Funnily enough I was contemplating on doing a Spirits Emblem team except with Brave Micaiah on the team instead of Myrrh since Yune appears behind her in spirit and cabn be buddies with F!berkut's Rinea. But then that felt a bit too samey concept-wise plus the Archanea clear took way too long for me anyway. And yeah L!Marth needed to saly things left and right since dragons are pesky and there were so many green units.

@Zeo "Colorless Mage" is an apt title to describe Serra's performance here.  I'm especially surprised she was able to double and one-round the pegasus knights.  My guess is it was quite close, considering the choice of Hone Spd on L!Azura.  

Looking forward to your LHB clears!  

On 9/5/2019 at 6:10 AM, Zeo said:

@Landmaster Went back and watched this one. Protagonist emblem huh? I'm pretty sure I've tried to do something like this but Mono-color clears are tough and typically the lords are swords. You did good though (even if you cheated) L!Marth definitely got to put in more work for you than he did for me, he was killing things left and right in a much more offensive style. To the point that Alm was barely keeping up. Leif tanked blue magic and an armor which was really impressive if not worrisome. Still you had a lot of enemies in front of you on the cusp of turn 3, but with the help of Roy's Galeforce you just obliterated everyone effortlessly. The 3rd turn came and went and there was literally no one in range to attack your units. I'd never seen that before lol. Gharnef descended to his death shortly after. Never even knew what hit him.

PS: Bonus points for the early Bonfire with Leif. Infantry Flash is an underrated support skill. I wish I'd been able to pull a L!Marth on the Sothis banner. Or anything really...

Last of the revisited GHBs. I did this a while back but never had the time to upload it. There's a big blowout of clears coming to wrap up my business here but this isn't technically one of them so I wanted to knock this out before I go on an uploading spree. Here Serra revisits Gharnef's map to finish things up.

And we're done. Next up we've got quite a few LHBs to cover. Look forward to that guys, it'll be the last of the uploads for the month (or maybe even longer if I decide I'm done with this again, but you never know.)

Cheers~

If only we had B!Alm back then.  Yeah, Infantry Flash is rather niche and not something I find all too useful usually, but it was a blessing here~ Hope you'll be able to grab it someday, you'd probably actually put it to some good use.

Oho, we’re getting Fear already! The higher MT has Serra doing even bigger damage than before. Serra is gonna love Atk/Spd Push 4. I was wondering why you’d keep Azura in range of Gharnef’s Ignis even with the debuff until I saw the 1 damage. This was a great one for Serra, truly a Colorless mage, and still had the good old teamwork we love them for.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/4/2019 at 1:53 PM, Sir Radiant said:

Could you share your Titania build? I plan to build her myself and like to be inspired 🙂

Apologies for the late reply, but she runs

Draconic Poleax/Swap/Iceberg

Fury/Guard/Atk Tactic/(S) Def Tactic

• 6 months later...

Had the Elises handle Gharnef

Along with Celica Emblem for no particular reason~

Key was just Breath of Life on OG!Celica to keep Brave Celica from dying to that manakete~ It also ended up helping out F!Celica, too, I'm pretty sure~

@mampfoid because Celica~