In 5 words or less. How would you ruin the game entirely?

Faellin

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, D4RTH said:

Banners without Alm ever again :^_^:

On 11/23/2018 at 12:34 PM, GrimmLow said:

Miwabe Sakura draws everyone. 

10 hours ago, Legend_of_Zelia said:

Everybody is Arthur

I see nothing wrong with any of these.

13 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

Crossover banners. No more demotes. (5/5 words)

Certain crossover banners might actually be cool as a really rare thing though. It would depend on how well the two series would mesh.

Joker from Persona 5 would fit artistically well with the game and would make an interesting dagger unit.

Most Xenoblade playable human characters would look damn good in FEH, fitting with a similar artstyle and often into existing weapon types. Same goes for Tales.

10 hours ago, Etheus said:

Certain crossover banners might actually be cool as a really rare thing though. It would depend on how well the two series would mesh.

Three letters. FGO. I'm still holding out for a banner with Shiro/Saber/Archer/Rin/Caster/Lancer/Sakura.

As not to get derailed though. "Upgrade to 6 Star Rarity."

On ‎2018‎-‎11‎-‎27 at 3:13 PM, Awakening Chrom said:

Global Trade System

(At first it looks great, but unfortunately people will create fake accounts to trade 5* heroes with the main account and they will do it again and again)

You mean people don't want to give me their +10 Legendary Marth with perfect IVs and skill inheritance in exchange for my one star Stahl?

On 11/29/2018 at 10:30 AM, Stercus said:

You mean people don't want to give me their +10 Legendary Marth with perfect IVs and skill inheritance in exchange for my one star Stahl?

What I mean is people will use emulators to create another account to get a desired hero and they will trade that desired hero to their Android game. 

For example: Suppose I play Fire Emblem Heroes on my Android and I want a 5 stars Ryoma with perfect IVs. For that I will use an emulator to reroll until I get a 5 stars Ryoma with perfect IVs. When I finally managed to get one 5 stars Ryoma with perfect IVs, I will trade that 5 stars Ryoma (From the emulator) in exchange for my 3 stars Virion (from my Android) and that's it. Now I have a 5* Ryoma on my Android.

The same goes for getting a +10 of these heroes: Brave Lyn, Brave Ike, Brave Roy, Brave Lucina, Brave Veronica, Brave Ephraim, Brave Hector and Brave Celica, because these heroes can be obtainable once for free per game, so if I'm using an emulator, I can get multiple copies of these heroes and send them to my Android game.