Fan-made Palutena Guidances

Perkilator

Hey, guys. I’m a bit bored, so I felt like we can create some fan-made Palutena Guidances to pass the time while it’s two weeks left until Ultimate comes out (I’ll erase this once it actually does). Only four rules.

1.) No 4th party characters like Goku or Shrek (Sora doesn’t count, so he gets the A-OK).

2.) The character must have appeared on a Nintendo console at least once, even in a minor role.

3.) No guidances that have already been shown and/or confirmed.

4.) Just have fun and don’t get into fights.

Side Note: You can do more than one character if you please.

I’ll go first:

Piranha Plant

Pit: Is that a…plant?

Palutena: Err…yes, it is. In fact, it’s whats known as a Piranha Plant.

Viridi: Aww, it’s so cute! It’ll make a FANTASTIC pet for me!

Pit: So, uh…how’d it get into Smash, again?

Viridi: Uh, did I ask you if I care, Pit?

Palutena: I’m admittedly not so sure myself, Pit. But I wouldn’t be fooled by its appearance if I were you.

Pit: You mean the appearance of a potted plant with teeth? What’s so scary about that?

Viridi: Well, leeeet’s see, shall we?

-Loyal minion to Bowser

-Shoots poison gas

-Can keep a spiked ball in the air by blowing at it

-Uses its own two leaves as a propeller

-Keeps itself stable despite being in pot/pipe

-Stretches its neck to attack.

I think I’ve made my point.

Pit: Okay, I get it. “Big things come in small packages” and all that jazz.

Palutena: I guess Viridi just really likes it a lot. Besides, I’d be very worried once it gets the Smash Ball. Because then it’ll summon you-know-who.

Pit: *gasps* Yeah, that jerk who launched Mario and set off the first Subspace Bomb! Okay, Lady Palutena. I’ll be extra careful!

Viridi: Huh? Sorry, I was swooning over the plant’s Final Smash. Did you say something, guys?

Edited by Perkilator

Lloyd Irving

Pit: Woah! That guy has two swords!
Palutena: Ahh, that's Lloyd, Pit.
Pit: Who?
Palutena: Lloyd Irving. He once helped with the regeneration of his world. Becoming the wielder of the Eternal Sword and even defeating the god Yggdrasill! 
Viridi: Those two swords are the Material Blades. The Fiery Flamberge and the freezing Vorpal Sword. During his Final Smash, they fuse together to create the Eternal Sword. So it's really like he has three swords!
Pit: Three?! That Eternal Sword sounds serious. 
Palutena: Yes, it can manipulate time and space, but thankfully Lloyd tends to use the Material Blades. Pit be careful of his Demon Fang, it travels across the ground, and he can launch them off quickly, stay airborne or reflect it with your Guardian Orbiter. Keep your distant Pit.
Pit: That's easy! And my bow can split into 2 swords, If one sword has a power of 100, then two swords have a power of 200.
Viridi: Uh, yeah... Go get him Pit.

Dunban

Pit: Another swordsman. Looks like he may be a prince or a noble or...

Palutena: He's neither. That's Dunban, mentor to Shulk the Monado wielder. He's not royalty or nobility at all.

Pit: Okay, neat! His right arm looks like it's broken.

Palutena: Not broken, just scarred up and mostly unusable. 

Pit: How'd that happen? Did he pick up the Monado wrong and get zapped?

Palutena: Halfway right. He was the one who originally wielded it, but since he wasn't the true chosen wielder, it crippled his arm and forced him to become a southpaw.

Viridi: I heard it also made him puke blood at one point.

Pit: Yowch! He sounds like a tough opponent! Lady Palutena, how would I go about fighting him without losing terribly?

Palutena: You may be able to get some blows in if you aim for his right side. But he's agile and strong, so don't let your guard down!

(I have not played Kid Icarus. Characterization is based on what I gathered from posts here and Smash itself.)

Galacta Knight

Pit: Woah, is that Meta Knight! He seems... pinker...

Palutena: No Pit, that's Galacta Knight, which could very well mean big trouble.

Pit: Huh? I don't get it, sure Meta Knights tough but hes not that much of a threat and this guy looks really similar...

Viridi: As I'm sure you know flyboy, sometimes big things comes in small packages and Galacta knight certainly fits that bill!

Palutena: Indeed, legend states that he was a warrior of such great power and skill that he was sealed away long ago in fear of what he might do. How he escaped his imprisonment I couldn't possibly fathom.

Viridi: That's right flyboy, your going up against the greatest warrior in the galaxy!

Pit: This guy's the greatest warrior in the galaxy? I don't know... he kinda looks like a less intimidating Meta Knight, what with the fluffy wings.

Palutena: Don't be fooled by his appearance pit, they may look similar but Galacta Knight will be much more ferocious with his attacks. Plus, that shield of his has special properties so watch out for it.

Pit: Heh, well if they fight similarly enough this shouldn't be too big a deal.

Viridi: Your funeral flyboy...

Rex and Pyra

Pit: Lady Palutena, who are these two?

Palutena: That's Rex, Driver of the Aegis, and Pyra, the legendary Aegis herself.

Pit: Another duo, huh? But it doesn't look like Pyra is doing any fighting.

Palutena: That's because Pyra is a Blade, Pit. She won't fight you personally, but she provides Rex with his weapon and greatly empowers him in battle.

Pit: Huh. That kind of sounds like how you support me, Lady Palutena!

Palutena: Well, not exactly. I'm not there with you personally, but Rex and Pyra need to stick together to fight at their full potential. You'll need to find a way to separate them, or you're done.

Pit: So I just need to divide and conquer, right? I think I can take them!

Palutena: Don't get cocky, Pit. I also hear that Pyra has a stronger, more abrasive alter ego who has enough power to destroy an entire Titan. Don't forget that.

Pit: Got it! So... um, you wouldn't happen to also have a stronger, more abrasive alter ego, would you, Lady Palutena?

Palutena: Try to win this battle first, or else you just might find out!

Hades

Pit: Oh, no!

Hades: Oh, YES!

Palutena: That's Hades, the lord of the underworld. With his armies and incredibly bad puns he tried to take over our world.

Viridi: Uh, yeah we know! No need to introduce THIS guy to us!

Hades: My reputation does precede me.

Palutena: Hades is in possession of the rainbow Apocalypse. It allows him to summon all sorts of weaponry so watch out!

Hades: Um its called a Devastation Ensemble

Viridi: Luckily for you its possible to SMASH the rainbow apocalypse to bits. It has Hades stupid face on it so I imagine destroying it feels REALLY good

Hades: Devastation ensemble!

Pit: Right! Destroy the rainbow apocalypse and punch Hades in the face! I got this! I beat this final boss before and I can do it again''

Hades: Not to rain on any parades but didn't you use the Great Sacred Treasure last time? Oh my...do I notice a complete absence of any sacred treasures? I'm feeling in high spirit for round 2!

Pit: L-lady Palutena! Please tell me the Great Sacred Treasure is slated for DLC!

Palunena: mmh..I don't think so. Good luck out there Pit! 

On 11/25/2018 at 9:04 PM, Perkilator said:

Can somebody make a Guidance for Neku Sakuraba with Neku butting in? I would want whoever makes it to use this image for reference:

D7DF878D-0840-45F7-A7CA-037C83CDE3C0.png.02c0c5662ff98ddd056b2e27908482d1.png

They're not hard to make, you could write it yourself.

10 hours ago, Dragoncat said:

They're not hard to make, you could write it yourself.

Okay, but it won’t be much, since I’ve never played TWEWY. Also, it won’t contain Neku interrupting.

Spoiler

Pit: Who’s that kid with the headphones?

Palutena: Him? Why, that would be—

???: Excuse me. Palutena, was it?

Palutena: Huh? Who is that?

???: My name is Joshua. That guy you’re fighting over there is…an acquaintance of mine. His name’s Neku Sakuraba.

Pit: Neku Sock-Hue…What now?

Palutena: Right, I was just about to say that.

Anybody up to pick up where I left off?

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, sounds fun!

Keldeo

Pit: Is that a pony? It's cute! Though it seems rather small to pull a chariot...

Viridi: He is kind of cute! I wish I could ride him!

Palutena: That's the mythical Pokemon Keldeo, Pit. A Water and Fighting type, he was raised and trained by the legendary Musketeer trio, Cobalion, Terrakion, and Verizion.

Pit: Really? He doesn't look that intimidating. I think I can take him!

Viridi: Ha, like you look any more intimidating yourself?

Pit: Shut up! I can so look intimidating!

Palutena: Pit, focus. Don't be fooled. Keldeo once took on the legendary dragon Kyurem single-handedly and won. And Kyurem is many times his size. He is capable of summoning a great sword with his horn and slicing through things like they're warm butter.

Pit: Oh...

Viridi: He can also fly! Watch out for the water he shoots out of his hooves! It can throw you off guard easily when he launches himself into the sky and hits you with it! Pretty amazing!

Palutena: His ultimate attack is called Secret Sword. He takes on a more powerful form known as his Resolute forme and if you're struck with it...

Pit: Wow. For a small pony Pokemon, he does sound powerful! But I'll be on my guard! Watch out, Keldeo!

Viridi: Still not intimidating...

Pit: I said shut up!

Been awhile since I last played Kid Icarus: Uprising though...

Edited by Anacybele

Spoiler

Joker:

Pit: who's this cool looking guy

Palutena: That's Joker, leader of a group known as the phantom thieves of hearts. 

Pit: Phantom Thieves of Hearts? doesn't that sound a little noble for a group of petty thieves? and why would someone like him need to resort to thievery

Viridi: Who knows maybe he's one of those thieves that steals from the rich and gives to the poor like goemon or whatever.

Pit: Still stealing is stealing right? no matter the reason it's still wrong

???: ha shows what you know

Pit: wah who's there?!

Palutena: looks like someone's hacked into this little conversation of ours

*Futaba enters*

???: That's right, I am the phantom thief alibaba and I won't stand for you talking down the phantom thieves any longer!

Pit: Ali-what now? man the phantom thieves sure have some weird names

Viridi: I doubt that those are their actual names. Their thieves after all must be a code name or something

Pit: wow that's so cool! ooh if I joined the phantom thieves I wonder what my code name would be? maybe something like 'sky demon'

Alibaba: As if we'd let someone like you join us, you look more useless than skull! Anyway we aren't just petty thieves as we only steal from criminals to bring them back to justice. 

and my creativity is a bit spent, if anyone wants to continue this feel free either that or I might finish it later.

Edited by Otts486

Scorpion

Pit: GET OVER HERE!!!

Palutena: Yes Pit.  The opponent you are facing now is Scorpion.  One of the most fearsome fighters of Mortal Kombat.  This ninja is a long time rival of Sub-Zero, and was once a forced native to the Netherrealm by the control of a powerful sorcerer named Quan-Chi.

Pit: Once?  You mean Scorpion was human at some point

Viridi: Of course!  You never seen a demon born and raised in the underworld crawling around do ya?

Pit: A demon baby?  Yikes!  That would be scary!

Palutena: Back to Scorpion.  Before he had been possessed, he was one of the best warriors of the Shirai Ryu.  His true name was Hanzo Hasashi, and Scorpion was his alias.

Viridi: However, He was the only member of the clan, because Quan-Chi just went out of his way and killed them all.  It’s actually quite sad.  They were his whole family and friends after all.

Pit: Man, I feel really bad for him right now.

Palutena: Don’t be.  Scorpion eventually found out what had happened to his family and his clan, and even enlisted the help of his arch rival Sub-Zero to defeat him.

Viridi: But as to be expected in the world of Mortal Kombat, the egg white, bald headed sorcerer just brushed off death like it was dust on his shoulders.

Palutena: After taking down the sorcerer, fairly recently at that, Scorpion returned to his human form.  He is just as formidable in this form, but only gaining allies instead of enemies.

Pit: I bet I could help try and rebuild his... Shyra-Reu clan?

Viridi: Shirai-Ryu, Pit!  And don’t worry about it.  There was already someone who shared interest in the clan way before you just did.

Pit: Let me guess... is it that cool kid with the folding rope blades?

Palutena: That’s right Pit.  Takahashi Takeda, son of the blind samurai Takahashi Kenshi.  His strong interest in the clan, along with his willingness to help rebuild it made Takeda one of Hanzo’s best pupils.

Pit: Wow...  you think Scorp- I mean Hanzo can teach me how to be a member of his clan?

Palutena: I’m sure he’d be more than happy to show you after the fight.

Viridi: Oh please, you don’t know the first thing about fighting a ninja.  I bet you can’t even keep track of your Orbitars without Palutena’s help.

Pit: What?!  Yes I do Viridi!  Remember me fighting that ninja frog?  Huh?

Viridi: That hardly counts Pit!  Besides, every fighter has a different fighting style, and Greninja and Scorpion have very different move sets.

Pit: Oh.  Right.  I totally forgot about that.

Palutena: In any case, Scorpion can be quite complicated to fight at close range, but be sure not to go to far either.  His signature chain blade can drag you back to him if you’re not careful.

Pit: COME HERE!!!

Crash Bandicoot

Pit: What kind of animal is that?  Some kind of wombat, or a shrew or something.

Viridi: Its a bandicoot Pit!  They’re a rare native to Australia.

Palutena: This particular bandicoot is named Crash.  He was created by his enemy, Dr. Neo Cortex as an experiment in a vain attempt for world domination.

Viridi: THOSE HUMANS ARE GONNA PAY FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE!!!!  Experimenting on poor defenseless animals is like HIGH TREASON to the forces of nature!

Pit: Poor Crash.  It’s actually thinking it’s a person.  It’s even wearing pants.

Palutena: Sympathize for him all you want, but don’t underestimate him.  He has defeated Cortex and his experimental minions many times over the years.

Viridi: It’s just like they say, “You mess with the bull, you get the horns!”  Or in this case, you get the... claws or something?  I don’t know.

Pit: To be honest, I’m not sure what those crystals and gems he’s collecting are useful for.

Palutena: The master crystal along with the 25 slave crystals hold planetary power inside them and could be used to destroy planets.  However, Cortex’s henchman N. Brio stated to Crash that the gems are even more powerful.

Viridi: There are many clear gems to collect throughout each of 25 to 40 levels.  Some can be collected by obtaining colored gem.  After getting the clear or colored gem in one level, a platform appear in another one, but you would have to look around the levels to find it.

Pit: Whoa!  So your saying that if I have a specific gem from one place, a platform would appear in another?

Palutena: Exactly.  There are five colored gems total.  Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Amethyst, and Topaz.  Clear gems can variate in totals depending on how many levels there are.

Viridi: Not only that, but for some reason, Crash likes to collect wumpas while going through each area.

Pit: Whats a wumpa?

Palutena: A wumpa is a fruit that is native in Australian soil.  It’s kinda like an apple in a way.

Pit: I love apples!  I bet wumpas would taste amazing!

Palutena: You probably won’t be able to taste one thrown at your face.

Pit: So?  I’ll take that as a challenge.  And besides, it’ll give me a quick snack during the fight.

Viridi: Ugh... It always goes back to food for him.

Pit: Anyway, anything I need to know before fighting him?

Palutena: Well for one thing, be careful of his signature crazy spin attack.  Not only can you be sucked into his flurry of punches and kicks, he can also use it to hover back to the stage if launched out.  When he stops spinning, that’s your cue to spike him.

Viridi: Also, if you happen to be off the boundaries of the stage, beware of his body slam.  If he’s right above you when he performs this move, air dodge and he’ll fall flat on his face.

Pit: Don’t worry.  I’ll make sure all of his moves “fall flat”!  Get it?  Hehe!

Viridi: Oy vey!

Edited by AleCapcom

Earthworm Jim

Pit: Hmm...  I wonder who is really inside that space suit?

Palutena: That would be an earthworm Pit.

Viridi: Obviously!  Why else wouldn’t his name be “Earthworm” Jim?

Pit: What?!  Gross!  No wonder his head is so small and skinny.  But still, I wonder how he controls the suit?

Palutena: I’m not sure to be honest.  Considering that he has no real appendages on his own person, I’d guess he just uses his tail.

Viridi: This wack-job started off as just a puny harmless Earthworm back on Earth.  Eating dirt and getting away from crows and stuff.

Palutena: But one day, a the strange space suit plummeted to the earth and crashed close to where the worm was.  As it got close, the suit suddenly mutated him, and gave him large size and great intelligence!  And from that day forward, he called himself, Earthworm Jim!

Viridi: At least he’s smart... to an earthworm’s standards.  Still doesn’t seem like he knows how to use his blaster though

Pit: Yeah, you’re right.  I’ve been watching him flip that blaster like it’s a ball or something.  I’m just worried that he’s gonna shoot himself in the face with that thing.

Viridi: Even if he does its not a big deal!

Palutena: Shes right.  It’s almost like he’s from a cartoon or a comedy show.  Kind of like some of our previous conversations we had.  Wouldn’t you agree?

Pit: Hehe... Well, I always appreciated your humor Lady Palutena.

Palutena: You flatter me Pit.

Viridi: Anyway, back to the wack-job...  When see him crouching and reloading his gun, he’s actually switching to different rounds, like a laser beam or a spread shot.  So be careful of what he shoots you with.  Try blocking the lighter projectile and dodging the stronger ones.

Palutena: Also, be sure you don’t let him use his up special attack.  This involves him plowing you over with a rocket.  Try to make him dismount over the edge, and that should totally finish the job.

Pit: I sure have met some really crazy fighters over the years, but none of them could ever compare to this one!

Edited by AleCapcom

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/29/2018 at 5:37 PM, AleCapcom said:

I know I did a couple of these by now, but I would really appreciate some feedback on some of these.  I really like everyone else’s guidance as well. Keep it up guys! ;)

Yours are good, but why the huge text?

• 3 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, AleCapcom said:

Btw.  Just made one about Spyro.  Gonna post it in a little bit

Spyrooooo!

And you should be able to find a button to change font sizes on mobile.

Spyro The Dragon

Pit: Aww... look!  It’s a baby dragon!

Viridi: That’s a fully grown dragon Pit!  It’s just like... dwarf sized or something like that.

Palutena: This “dwarf” dragon, so-to-speak, is called Spyro, defender of the Dragon Realms

Pit: Oh yeah!  I remember him!  He was that dragon who freed his friends from Gnasty Gnorc in the Dragon Kingdom!

Palutena: Who also has taken down Ripto, and restored peace to Avalar.

Viridi: And recovered all the dragon eggs from the Forgotten Dragon Worlds.

Palutena: And that’s not counting what he did in his second incarnation.  He is also known to breathe ice, electricity, and even earth breath as well as his usual fire breathing.  Seeing that he’s dedicated as a guardian to realms such as Avalar and the Dragon Kingdom, it’s no wonder he’s so formidable

Pit: But what about protecting himself?  I’m sure he’s known to take a- aa... aaa... ACHOO!!

Palutena: Pit!  Are you okay?  Have you caught a cold?

Pit: No.  It must have been some of that weird dust that dragonfly of his is giving out.  Some of it might have gone up my nose.

Viridi: That dragonfly he’s got is named Sparx.  He’s one of Spyro’s best buddies, and his own personal bodyguard.

Pit: A little small for a bodyguard isn’t he.

Viridi: I’d say so myself, if he wasn’t known to shoot down a few crawdads and Cyber bugs himself.

Palutena: Yeah!  Sparx can be quite a feisty one against smaller enemies.  He also protects Spyro whenever he gets hurt. 

Viridi: When Spyro takes damage, Sparx’s color and brightness can change.  Yellow means Spyro hasn’t taken damage at all.  Blue means he’s significantly hurt.  Green means he’s been greatly damaged.  And if even more so, he disappears.

Pit: So once Sparx is out of the way, that’s my chance to land a crushing blow on him, right?

Palutena: Exactly!  Do it quick though.  Spyro can get Sparx back by feeding him butterflies.  Or in this case, grabbing recovery items.

Pit: You got it Lady Palutena!  Here I come Spy- aa.. ACHOO!!

Palutena: Sure you don’t want me to toss you a hankie before you start?

Viridi: I’m sure those wings of his would  do fine for blowing his nose, right Pit?

Pit: Eww!  I would never do that!  That’s gross!

Palutena: Hehe!  Good luck out there.

On 2/1/2019 at 4:57 PM, AleCapcom said:

Spyro The Dragon

Pit: Aww... look!  It’s a baby dragon!

Viridi: That’s a fully grown dragon Pit!  It’s just like... dwarf sized or something like that.

Palutena: This “dwarf” dragon, so-to-speak, is called Spyro, defender of the Dragon Realms

Pit: Oh yeah!  I remember him!  He was that dragon who freed his friends from Gnasty Gnorc in the Dragon Kingdom!

Palutena: Who also has taken down Ripto, and restored peace to Avalar.

Viridi: And recovered all the dragon eggs from the Forgotten Dragon Worlds.

Palutena: And that’s not counting what he did in his second incarnation.  He is also known to breathe ice, electricity, and even earth breath as well as his usual fire breathing.  Seeing that he’s dedicated as a guardian to realms such as Avalar and the Dragon Kingdom, it’s no wonder he’s so formidable

Pit: But what about protecting himself?  I’m sure he’s known to take a- aa... aaa... ACHOO!!

Palutena: Pit!  Are you okay?  Have you caught a cold?

Pit: No.  It must have been some of that weird dust that dragonfly of his is giving out.  Some of it might have gone up my nose.

Viridi: That dragonfly he’s got is named Sparx.  He’s one of Spyro’s best buddies, and his own personal bodyguard.

Pit: A little small for a bodyguard isn’t he.

Viridi: I’d say so myself, if he wasn’t known to shoot down a few crawdads and Cyber bugs himself.

Palutena: Yeah!  Sparx can be quite a feisty one against smaller enemies.  He also protects Spyro whenever he gets hurt. 

Viridi: When Spyro takes damage, Sparx’s color and brightness can change.  Yellow means Spyro hasn’t taken damage at all.  Blue means he’s significantly hurt.  Green means he’s been greatly damaged.  And if even more so, he disappears.

Pit: So once Sparx is out of the way, that’s my chance to land a crushing blow on him, right?

Palutena: Exactly!  Do it quick though.  Spyro can get Sparx back by feeding him butterflies.  Or in this case, grabbing recovery items.

Pit: You got it Lady Palutena!  Here I come Spy- aa.. ACHOO!!

Palutena: Sure you don’t want me to toss you a hankie before you start?

Viridi: I’m sure those wings of his would  do fine for blowing his nose, right Pit?

Pit: Eww!  I would never do that!  That’s gross!

Palutena: Hehe!  Good luck out there.

The Spyro fan in me approves.

• 3 weeks later...

Waluigi

Pit: Wait a sec!  Wasn’t he in one of those assist trophies?!

Palutena: Apparently so.  But I guess he went out of his way to see what it’s like on the outside.  So that means Waluigi has joined the fight!

Viridi: Ugh!  Finally!!  Thank the gods for letting him in!

Palutena: Whats wrong Viridi?  Was something bothering you about him?

Viridi: It’s not that he wasn’t in the fight that was annoying, I can understand that.  What really ticked me off was the constant demand for him!

Pit: What do you mean by that?

Viridi: Be thankful you didn’t have to sit in the midst of the audience and hear people shouting “FIRE THE PURPLE MISSLE!!!  BRING WALUIGI HERE NOW!!!”

Pit: I guess that’s how a lot of smash fans are nowadays.

Palutena: Speaking of sports, Waluigi is one of the most athletic people in the Mushroom Kingdom.  In fact, he is proven to perform tremendously at every sport.  You name it, he’s done it.

Viridi: Soccer, Baseball, Tennis, Golf, Volleyball, Basketball and Football.  And that’s not even counting the Olympic sports too.

Pit: Whoa!  No wonder he looks so skinny!

Palutena: That reminds me Pit.  Do you do any sports yourself?

Pit: Umm... does flying count?

Viridi: Oh boy!  Then you don’t stand a chance against him.

Pit: Well I have faced a couple athletic opponents, so it shouldn’t be too much of a problem.  One thing before we get to fighting tips though.  Is Waluigi related to Wario as a brother at all?

Viridi: Sometimes.  Other times he fills in as Wario’s “Partner in Crime”

Palutena: Waluigi’s origins are particularly unknown, but some would say that he has been created by Bowser the same way he created Wario.

Pit: So does that mean he has a slightly different moveset than Luigi?

Palutena: Almost entirely different from Luigi.

Pit: Then I guess I better better bob and weeb until I can get use to his moveset.

Viridi: Good idea coward!  You might as well get behind that stupid looking Sandbag whenever that pops up.

Palutena: His tennis racket can reflect items and projectiles if used at just the right time, and at twice the speed it is thrown.  With that said, try and lay back on your archery Pit.

Pit: Couldn’t we just play tennis instead?

2 hours ago, AleCapcom said:

Palutena: Waluigi’s origins are particularly unknown, but some would say that he has been created by Bowser the same way he created Wario.

Eh? Bowser created Wario? Where in the world did that come from?