Fire Emblem: Guests in other universes!

SerCaladran

So here's a place where, if you have customization options for your characters in other games besides Fire Emblem, you can show off the Fire Emblem characters you have created if you can get them close! Let me start things off with a trio of poses from Nohr's oldest princess, Camilla!

20181123202245_1.jpg

20181123202308_1.jpg

20181123202347_1.jpg

Guest starring here in Final Fantasy XIV, the Malig Knight Camilla has been battling her way across Eorzea in search of Corrin, who has gone missing following the destruction of Anankos. Along the way, she has discovered a talent for slaying gods and defeating Imperial legions.

Her hair's a bit short, but I tried to keep gear and appearance as close as possible. That circlet is damn near to perfect, though the armor was a bit annoying to find and buying the axe bankrupted me T_T The black underwear is from a swimsuit. 

I may have more later. Lucina and Hinoka are also characters I've created, and I'm going to add them in when I find proper mogs, though Paladin Armor Lucina is close. 

Edited by SerCaladran
typos and clarifications.

szau3xvk4flx.png

i believe FF XIV is one of the few games these days with tons of details when it comes to character customizations appearence-wise, and it's quite interesting to see this kind of "cosplay" when it's done properly.

i've even seen different cameos of Saber from Fate/Stay Night somewhere else, going from the traditional outfit to Alter and Lily versions, so i guess there's plenty of customizations available.

It does have a lot of customization. However the hair options don't have an option that is both long-haired and covers one eye in bangs, though one gets close (this is the hairstyle she uses). The armor can get a bit tricky, too. You can "glamour" your armor however you like as long as the class you're on can equip the item. Getting that particular set of armor cost me quite a bit of cash; I can recoup those losses fairly quickly as a tank, but I'm fast approaching a point where teleporting is going to get very expensive, and I need enough cushion to absorb that. Not to mention the shenanigans I very nearly pulled to try and get the chestpiece and the boots; research told me I needed to do the Alexander raid to get a particular token, which i...didn't really want to do. I was later informed I could buy both pieces with the currency I already had, though it required some running back and forth between vendors. 

None of the "small" axes in the game look any good as they're all noob level gear, so I went with a big one that has a dragon print on it. This was probably the most expensive thing to buy, and it wiped out 60% of my gil (I got about a third of it back today).