FE4 Reverse Recruitment

Yojinbo

It's been more than a year since I've been around here but recently I've learned about General Horace's RR patch and I became sufficiently intereseted to potentially give it another go. I'm not yet entirely sure what I'm gonna do with it exactly [leaning towards ranked runs rn] but there's a couple of random things I would like to know about either way:

1.) How are the Knight Ring, Elite Ring and the Pursuit Ring in Ch.2 shuffled around and how are they obtained?

2.) What about the Wind Sword in Ch.3 and the Bridge Event in Ch.4? Can Deirdre just trigger them or are they just not happening? What about other unit-specific events like the one village in Ch.4 that Sylvia can visit or the Skill Ring Ardan can pick up in Ch.5?

3.) Is there any Gen 2 child that can directly inherit Alec's Gungnir Lance? If I were to pair Alec with Sigurd, would Leaf be able to use the Gungnir after promoting to Master Knight? Will he inherit the Gungnir in his base class even if he can't use it? Are there any other options to make the Gungnir available for Gen 2 that I'm missing?

4.) Assuming you can pass down the Gungnir to Leaf, is there a way to get both the Gungnir *and* the Gae Bolg down to Gen 2?

5.) Is the Balmung Sword still available in Gen 2 or did it get replaced entirely by the Swanchika Johalva receives? Is there a way to get Balmung!Leen via Ayra x Holyn?

I can probably think of more things later but those are the most important questions for now.

I picked a good day to actually log into sf.  If I interpreted my doc correctly....

Knight Ring now comes on Fury's replacement (Ardan).  Ardan's event tile now gives the elite ring, and the knight ring event is the pursuit ring.  

Wind Sword is still the same.  I'm pretty confidant that Deirdre opens the bridge and the Sylvia village item are the same.  Ardan doesn't get a skill ring in chapter 5, he just gains +5 skill, but that is unchanged. 

Not actually sure about Gungnir, never tested it.  Theoretically Leaf should be able to inherit it and use it on promotion but inheritance is really weird in FE4 hacking.  

Nope, Leaf is the only kid capable of getting Major Noba/Dain blood.

Balmung no longer is in the game, it's replaced by Swanchika.  Ayra/Holyn will have * Swords but since Balmung isn't in gen 2 you won't be able to use it with the bug.  

Also to note unless you downloaded the patch sometime last year the patch in the topic is outdated and needs a few bugfixes that I haven't reapplied (or remember...)  Most of them (or all of them) aren't until Gen2 though so if you get there and something is broken let me know.