So about that anime project.

Ottservia

You guys remember a year ago back in august when the first brave heroes came out and someone translated the text on Lucina's lance with it reading something along the lines of "anime project success". Whatever happened to that? have there been any new developments regarding this so called "anime project"? I'm curious cause it's been well over a year since this info surfaced and I haven't anything about it since.

It was probably just a joke.

I still wonder how a FE anime project would go. Like, if we assume it was going to be an Awakening adaptation because it was written on Lucina's lance, how would they go about handling the kids? Same with Fates, or even the Jugdral games. The children's bond with both parents was quite important, so they can't just ignore the father.

I still maintain that an original plot or possibly an anime on historically significant characters in a time not explored in the games could work wonderfully in an anime. I really hope there is actually an anime project in the works (and that it'll be something actually good and not that laughable OVA). Tbh this is my first hearing of this