Who will you be maining in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate?

Sub Zero

My mains are Ike, Snake, and Link so I guess I'll be playing as them a lot. But as of late I've been quite fond of choosing random when I play with my brother. (As long as I don't get Sonic I'm normally fine) Random helps me play as characters that i otherwise wouldn't touch. It's also how Snake became my main in Brawl.  

Edited by Robin126

Of the newcomers, only Simon/Richter, probably more of the latter. Though I'll try out mostly all of them, not interested in Chrom, Ken, Daisy, or the plant.

Then my usual mains: Ike, Roy (a bit of Marth and Lucina too), Ness, Lucas, Roy Koopa, Villager Girl.

Also enjoy playing as Palutena, Toon Link, Wolf, Peach, and Zelda.

Honestly I like most of the roster though and will probably be using mostly everyone to some degree.

Since I'm getting the game now, I'll list mine.

• Robin
  • Lucina (actually is my only amiibo)
  • Ike
  • Link
  • Weegee
  • Snake

I'll try all of the newcomers at least once, I think.  And these aren't the only characters I'm willing to play; if I want to piss off my friends, I'll use Jigglypuff and Kirby.

• 3 weeks later...

Easy list for me!

- Ike
- Luigi
- Daisy
- Dark Pit
- Richter
- Toon Link
- Miis (mainly Swordfighter)

I used Robin in Smash 4, but decided to drop him, as I think this is a long enough list without him. lol

I haven't played Smash since Brawl and even then I never really got into Brawl past Subspace... However I do intend of actually getting into the fighting part of Ultimate.

For my possible main:

-Marth

-Roy

-Ritcher

-Bayonetta

-Zelda

-ZS Samuz

-Palutena

Also maybe Joker if he is good once he is added.

On 12/1/2018 at 12:49 PM, Eqstrian819 said:

Let’s see:

I will be continuing to main Lucina and Corrin (Female) but I am interested in Pirahna Plant, Chrom, Incineroar, and Ridley, though I probs can’t use my main strategy with the latter (mashing random buttons until my opponent dies) so we’ll see.

Since I now have the game, I can now update my list:

I have officially dropped Lucina as a main in favor of Chrom. I’m continuing to main F!Corrin, however. Incineroar is a bit tricky with his Alolan Whip but I’m getting the hang of it. I forgot to mention I play Bayonetta as well. Not too good yet at her, but getting there. I use Ridley if I feel like being petty, and I’m surprisingly good at King K. Rool! I’m looking forward to Pirahna Plant and Joker (even though I’m not familiar with his game).

So far i've been using Sonic the most and since like all the characters are fun in this game, the random button.

(Note this is the first Smash i've found Sonic fun in and I've been waiting since Brawl for that.)

• 2 weeks later...

After playing the game for a few weeks I found myself playing these characters the most.

Mains

1. Pokémon Trainer
  2. Zelda
  3. Mario
  4. Lucina
  5. Chrom
  6. Mewtwo

Secondary

1. Pikachu
  2. Captain Falcon
  3. Richter
  4. Young Link
  5. Marth
  6. Sonic

I would say I have enjoyed Pokémon Trainer and Zelda the most. Depending on how they play I might add Pirahna Plant and Joker to the list as well.

Edited by NSSKG151

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...