Best Pairings for Revelations?

ShurRee

I've been trying to make the most optimal parings for my newest Revelations run and im to determine how optimal they are. A bunch of the pairs I believe will turn out well but there are two that will be godawful. These choices are based on dozens of discussions, polls and personal experience. Any thoughts on making these pairs better?

All Underlined Pairings are already married and cant be changed. 

None of the children have been collected yet. I'm on Chapter 13. 

Pairings:

FeMu x Saizo  - Nohr Noble Kana

Jakob x Orochi - Basara / Butler Dywer  (Leftover Pair)

Azura x Kaze  - FK Shigure

Kaze x Azura - Mstr Ninja Midori

Silas x Mozu - Paladin Sophie

Xander x Charlotte - Paladin Siegbert

Leo x Sakura (Witch) - Grandmaster Leo

Benny x Peri - General / GK Ignatius

Keaton x Camilla - Great Lord Velouria

Arthur x Beruka - Wyvern Lord Percy

Odin x Elise (Witch) - Witch Ophelia

Lazlow x Hana - Swordsmaster Soleil

Niles x Setsuna - Sniper Nina

Ryoma x Kagero - Spear Master Shiro

Takumi x Rinkah - Sniper / Kinshi Kiragi (Leftover Pair )

Saizo x FeMu - Nohr Noble Asugi

Kaden x Hinoka - Basara / Nine Tails Selkie

Hinata x Selena - Hero / Mstr o Arms Hisame

Azama x Effie - General Mitama

Subaki x Oboro - Spear Master Caeldori

Hayato x Rahjat - Sorcerer / Witch Rhajat

Leftovers: Felicia

I found that almost all of these pairs were the most optimal based on the Growth percentages for a given childs class with the exception Nina, Rhajat and particularity Dwyer and Kigari. So If I threw Setsuna, Rinkah, Felicia, Orochi and Nyx in a pile what would be the best way to arrange them for thes ake of Nina, Rhajat, Dwyer and Kigari? 

Well, there is already a list which has been posted on a Fire Emblem sub reddit which has a list of all the optimal pairings for Fates for all 3 routes. I'd suggest going by, bar all your already fixed pairings.

[FE14] Optimal Fates Pairings (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations)

9 minutes ago, Diaqxolite said:

Well, there is already a list which has been posted on a Fire Emblem sub reddit which has a list of all the optimal pairings for Fates for all 3 routes. I'd suggest going by, bar all your already fixed pairings.

[FE14] Optimal Fates Pairings (Birthright, Conquest, and Revelations)

Are these pairings for the benefit of gen 1 units or for optimizing gen 2 child units? Because by the looks of it that list is Optimal for pairing gen 1 characters for in battles stats or making like decent child units when in comparison im trying to make the most optimal child units, with no regards to what benefits are provided to the parents through their pair-ups; such as Effie! Mitama to get a statistically superior (and ridiculously broken) Mitama that is meant for physical combat based off the combined stats provided by both parents. 

Ah, then I guess this might not be the best list for you. The optimisation goal in Fates is different as it was in Awakening. Of course you don't want to give really crappy parents to certain children, but it is not the sole superior goal anymore, some other things are taken into account as you said yourself. To answer your question though, this is just an all around optimization, mostly geared towards the gen 1 units.

5 minutes ago, Diaqxolite said:

Ah, then I guess this might not be the best list for you. The optimisation goal in Fates is different as it was in Awakening. Of course you don't want to give really crappy parents to certain children, but it is not the sole superior goal anymore, some other things are taken into account as you said yourself. To answer your question though, this is just an all around optimization, mostly geared towards the gen 1 units.

Ah ok, thanks. Ill keep this list in mind though for another play through and see how the children would turn out based on that list for fun.

Ah they will turn out quite well. I have used this list before and Velouria was insane, Shigure I believe could one-turn Anankos' head and ball form. Soleil also turned out quite well. I didn't play around with ALL the units, but from what I have seen, they turn out to be quite usable. At least for all that you will ever need in the main game.

9 minutes ago, Diaqxolite said:

Ah they will turn out quite well. I have used this list before and Velouria was insane, Shigure I believe could one-turn Anankos' head and ball form. Soleil also turned out quite well. I didn't play around with ALL the units, but from what I have seen, they turn out to be quite usable. At least for all that you will ever need in the main game.

Ah I see, I do some PvP for fun occasionally so that's why im trying to max out the children. Personally i've always had great luck with FeMu! Velouria or Camilla! Velouria as her stats are generally off the charts while also making her an amazing versatile Great Lord.