New Voting Gauntlet: Nifl Vs. Nifl!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet: Nifl vs. Múspell  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Nifl vs. Múspell: What hero will you support?

• Fjorm: Princess of Ice
    • Surtr: Ruler of Flame
    • Gunnthrá: Voice of Dreams
    • Laevatein: Searing Steel
    • Hríd: Icy Blade
    • Laegjarn: Sheathed Steel
    • Ylgr: Fresh Snowfall
    • Helbindi: Savage Scourge

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/10/2018 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though Team Hrid had a small lead during the first hour, it looks like Team Laegjarn has been consistently doing as well or better during multiplier hours. The predictor currently has Team Laegjarn estimated at about 2.5% larger than Team Hrid.

Went with Fjorm because I only have her and Laegjarn and I actually use Fjorm sometimes.

So if anyone on that team(or other teams, even), go ahead, I guess. ID is in my sig. :v

2 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I'm in the top 100 overall rank and within top 20 in Surtr's army. I'm starting to like VG just because it requires no effort unlike other PVP content. 

But did you use all your flags in every multiplier Surtr got?

I'm feeling the Need, the Need for Hrid!

Thank you to the person whose Barst I keep getting, I was able to do my Green quests easily.

I've also gotten Shiro and Donnel a few times, so I was able to get my Blue quests.

If only I could get some Gray allies.

8 hours ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I ended up supporting Hrid. Anyone on Team Hrid need an ally, my FC is in my sig!

I just sent you a friend request. My FE: Heroes username is just like my SF username, and I'm on Team Hrid as well. I can currently provide a very tanky Shiro equipped with Steady Stance 4!

I'm looking for some Team Hrid allies as well. If anyone else on Team Hrid would like to add me, my FE: Heroes ID is 9405347523. I'll be adding my ID to my signature soon at the time of this post.

I just checked the score tracker, and I'm really surprised that Hrid had the bigger first hour total.

It's hard to tell if that means he has the bigger actual team, since it's been yo-yoing back and forth all day.

45 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

I'm feeling the Need, the Need for Hrid!

Thank you to the person whose Barst I keep getting, I was able to do my Green quests easily.

I've also gotten Shiro and Donnel a few times, so I was able to get my Blue quests.

If only I could get some Gray allies.

Do you have me on your FL?  My ID is: 6148672165 and my user name is Rain.  I have my +1 Innes as my lead.

I am going to do my VG reminder for people to Please put a lead up who is a different color then the character you are supporting, Please!!  I have had to restart so many matches today because of all the reds and I have removed some people from my  FL because they have red leads.  

Edited by EricaofRenais

2 minutes ago, EricaofRenais said:

Do you have me on your FL?  My ID is: 6148672165 and my user name is Rain.  I have my +1 Innes as my lead.

I am going to do my VG reminder for people to Please put a lead up who is a different color then the character you are supporting, Please!!  I have had to restart so many matches today because of all the reds and I have removed some people from my  FL because they have red leads.  

Sure, I'll add you, let me clear up a space.

Titania is my lead, so hopefully that helps if you needs Greens.

Just now, Rezzy said:

Sure, I'll add you, let me clear up a space.

Titania is my lead, so hopefully that helps if you needs Greens.

OK that would be great since I still need to finish the green quests.  I hope you get my Innes, he is built to take out mages mostly.

1 minute ago, EricaofRenais said:

OK that would be great since I still need to finish the green quests.  I hope you get my Innes, he is built to take out mages mostly.

Request sent, it's a bit obvious, but since I didn't mention it, my name is Rezzy.

I joined my favorite character of Book 2, and it's just plain lucky that I pulled him, too.

(if y'all were paying attention to what I posted, this should be obvious).

My Leon's in the lead, and he's going to get +3 to his merges shortly.  Be prepared!

2 hours ago, Erureido said:

I just sent you a friend request. My FE: Heroes username is just like my SF username, and I'm on Team Hrid as well. I can currently provide a very tanky Shiro equipped with Steady Stance 4!

I'm looking for some Team Hrid allies as well. If anyone else on Team Hrid would like to add me, my FE: Heroes ID is 9405347523. I'll be adding my ID to my signature soon at the time of this post.

Accepted! I got your Shiro a couple times, very handy. Currently I'm running Brave Lyn.

Wow, relooking at everything, Hrid had the highest first hour vote total.  I did not expect that.

Here I thought I would be getting easy feathers.

3 minutes ago, Astellius said:

Why must the randos on Team Laegjarn always lead with red? Ugh! So annoying. For the past several matches, I've had to cycle through over 5 resets each just to get non-red randos. I'd like to get my quests done, thanks! At least no one on my FL is doing it.

i usually have different people (like i always get @Vaximillian's Caeda or @Diovani Bressan's Marth. and for me i just use my own colour to get the job done). i usually ignore the rando. lol

i'm out of flags though. i'm gonna just ride this out. lol (It's so rare i hit all the multipliers). i remember before when i'd be at the finals and have like all my flags the game gave me haha

Checked my rankings after I did my most recent VG match a few minutes ago, and OMG!

nnCIcP4.png

I'm currently the #1 rank on Team Hrid! 

This is the first time I've ever achieved a first place ranking at some point during a Voting Gauntlet! The highest I've ever been prior to this was usually around the top 200 and that was it.

I'm all out of flags though since I used them during the multipliers (Hrid has been getting lots of them in this fierce duel with Team Laegjarn), so it probably won't be long until I lose the number one rank to someone else, but hey, it was pretty awesome to achieve a first place ranking at one point during a round!

Edited by Erureido

51 minutes ago, Erureido said:

Checked my rankings after I did my most recent VG match a few minutes ago, and OMG!

nnCIcP4.png

I'm currently the #1 rank on Team Hrid! 

This is the first time I've ever achieved a first place ranking at some point during a Voting Gauntlet! The highest I've ever been prior to this was usually around the top 200 and that was it.

I'm all out of flags though since I used them during the multipliers (Hrid has been getting lots of them in this fierce duel with Team Laegjarn), so it probably won't be long until I lose the number one rank to someone else, but hey, it was pretty awesome to achieve a first place ranking at one point during a round!

congrats!! I'm rank 53!!
(I'm all out of flags too though so imma gonna drop like a stone)