Fire Emblem Expo

The Geek

24 minutes ago, Jave said:

- Tellius remakes (Micaiah being there while other major lords are omitted makes me think Tellius is playing a big part here)

Not sure if this actually means anything.

If we're allocating 1 Lord to each game, it's really just the FE2 and 5 representation missing.

• FE1/3/11/12 - Marth
  • FE4 - Sigurd
  • FE6 - Roy
  • FE7 - Lyn
  • FE8 - Eirika
  • FE9 - Ike
  • FE10 - Micaiah
  • FE13 - Lucina
  • FE14 - Cornholio

I'm not surprised there's no FE5 representation. I've accepted the fact that it will always be last on IS' list of priorities(If it's on their list of priorities at all, which it generally isn't), but the lack of Celica/Alm is odd, since that game just got a well-received remake and people like those two lords.

Edited by Slumber

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the "expo" in the name might have set off unrealistic expectations. It's possible that they'll share new game/project announcements, but I think it's unlikely given the info we now know.

Info from today's Cipher livestream.

Summary:

Seems to be a fun fan event. There are 3 main events so far.

1. A live concert with songs from throughout the series, including four vocal songs.
  2. A Radiant Dawn stage drama with the voices of Ike, Titania, Micaiah, Sothe and Soren.
  3. A Thracia 776 artwork exhibition to celebrate its 20th anniversary (next year).

Also, I missed it the first time, but there will be a CD featuring the songs from the concert that comes out in Spring 2019.

Of course they should look happy, it's meant to be a huge celebration of all FEs after all : D

But no Leif is a bit weird though. Since literally everyone else is there. I guess he does get his own art exhibition.

The no leif thing is even weirder when you consider that they’re celebrating thracia’s 20th anniversary at this event you know the game HE was the lord of. Maybe I’m looking to deep into things but maybe a redesign of some sort is gonna be shown off. I have no idea what for but it’s something to think about.

Edited by Otts486

5 hours ago, Otts486 said:

The no leif thing is even weirder when you consider that they’re celebrating thracia’s 20th anniversary at this event you know the game HE was the lord of. Maybe I’m looking to deep into things but maybe a redesign of some sort is gonna be shown off. I have no idea what for but it’s something to think about.

"We decided that Leif having a normal hair color and white armor was too distinct. We've given him blue hair and a blue outfit to correct this."

Edited by Slumber

35 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

I see Leif's armor more as a beige than white.

Maybe if you look at the coloring of his Heroes artwork, but everywhere else, even Heroes in-game sprite, it's pretty white. Slightly off-white depending on the coloring, but still clearly on the white side. 

On 12/10/2018 at 5:06 PM, VincentASM said:

But no Leif is a bit weird though. Since literally everyone else is there.

There's more lords missing (Ephraim, Seliph, Chrom, Hector, Eliwood, Celica). I guess they just decided to pick only one lord from each continent (but then that brings up of the question as to why Miciah/Ike and Lucina are there)

On 12/17/2018 at 6:16 AM, Flee Fleet! said:

There's more lords missing (Ephraim, Seliph, Chrom, Hector, Eliwood, Celica). I guess they just decided to pick only one lord from each continent (but then that brings up of the question as to why Miciah/Ike and Lucina are there)

I think it's supposed to be more one lord from each game(Barring FE3, since Marth is the sole lord of the Archanea games, and FE5). Roy/Lyn are also from the same continent. The only lords that singularly reflect their continents are Corrin, Eirika and Alm.

FE5 is the only game that doesn't have a lord representing its game.

Edited by Slumber

• 4 months later...
5 minutes ago, Book Bro said:

So is this over? Did nothing get announced? :(

Sadly nothing Three Houses or Heroes was announced. Some merch was shown, there was a galley of older art but nothing new, and a stage show. Oh yeah Kaga was there.

https://www.intsys.co.jp/works/FEexpo/other/index.html

https://www.intsys.co.jp/works/FEexpo/goods/index.html

Looks like Heroes is considered a main FE title after all. I mean, Warriors and TMS were not included in that lords art, but Alfonse and Feh are.

Excited for the FE plushies I just heard about! Ike is one of them! Is this expo where the plushies were announced? Here's Ike whom I of course gotta have:

image0.png

You can see a Nintendo copyright in the corner there, so I know what I heard wasn't a mistake. I wish I could pick RD Ike for the design instead, but I'll totally take PoR Ike. It's just too bad he isn't holding Ragnell. XD I can make him a Ragnell though!

Edited by Anacybele

1 hour ago, Jingle Jangle said:

Sadly nothing Three Houses or Heroes was announced. Some merch was shown, there was a galley of older art but nothing new, and a stage show. Oh yeah Kaga was there.

https://www.intsys.co.jp/works/FEexpo/other/index.html

https://www.intsys.co.jp/works/FEexpo/goods/index.html

Well, that's disappointing. I assumed it would be a grander affair. 

6 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Looks like Heroes is considered a main FE title after all. I mean, Warriors and TMS were not included in that lords art, but Alfonse and Feh are.

Excited for the FE plushies I just heard about! Ike is one of them! Is this expo where the plushies were announced? Here's Ike whom I of course gotta have:

image0.png

You can see a Nintendo copyright in the corner there, so I know what I heard wasn't a mistake. I wish I could pick RD Ike for the design instead, but I'll totally take PoR Ike. It's just too bad he isn't holding Ragnell. XD I can make him a Ragnell though!

What other plushies were there? Also I prefer PoR ike so this is a nice suprise!

Looking forward to the Corrin Plushie. Though I would have preferred male. Surprised there's was no Robin or Chrom on the banner or plushies. Maybe they'll do a second set if its successful. 

1 hour ago, Hero_Lucina said:

What other plushies were there? Also I prefer PoR ike so this is a nice suprise!

Just Marth, Roy, Lucina, and female Corrin.

8 hours ago, Anacybele said:

In other news Thracia 776 is a spin off title.