[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for the next chapter... For the momment, the idea is a raw for The End`s scanlation n.n.

Wait, forget my rambling.

As long as everything works for TheEnd, who am I to question?

So Minaya, when you get done with the last two volumes of raws, can you re-scan volumes 1-9 again for us?

That's when when you get more time.

And I wonder if TheEnd will like/agree to redo the whole thing again just for the sake of High Quality translations....

Edited by EliSoul

Minaya's scanning technique requires her to destroy the binds of her volumes, so...

Besides, I'm not redoing the whole thing, period. Hell, I didn't even redo chapter 34 after Aquantis sent me a better raw a couple days later than I was willing to wait.

I'm translating this as Japanese practice. Quality is secondary (although nice).

Edited by TheEnd

Minaya's scanning technique requires her to destroy the binds of her volumes, so...

Yes, for two volumenes I haven´t problem if i have a money for buy two again n.n. Is a technique for a high Quality scan.

Besides, I'm not redoing the whole thing, period. Hell, I didn't even redo chapter 34 after Aquantis sent me a better raw a couple days later than I was willing to wait.

I'm translating this as Japanese practice. Quality is secondary (although nice).

Can you send me better chapter 34 raw? :rolleyes: pleasee

Aquantis have the V11? if Aquantis scans this... I will save my V11 XD

Wait, forget my rambling.

As long as everything works for TheEnd, who am I to question?

So Minaya, when you get done with the last two volumes of raws, can you re-scan volumes 1-9 again for us?

That's when when you get more time.

And I wonder if TheEnd will like/agree to redo the whole thing again just for the sake of High Quality translations....

The End said a answer, I have a money fot that, but, scans for not group ins´t the idea. But, if the Aquantis will scans other tomes, I will help with double page.

AAhh... I need study english <----<

Edited by Minaya

Yes, for two volumenes I haven´t problem if i have a money for buy two again n.n. Is a technique for a high Quality scan.

Can you send me better chapter 34 raw? :rolleyes: pleasee

Aquantis have the V11? if Aquantis scans this... I will save my V11 XD

The End said a answer, I have a money fot that, but, scans for not group ins´t the idea. But, if the Aquantis will scans other tomes, I will help with double page.

AAhh... I need study english <----<

lol, no worries.

I can understand you very well... ^^

But we aren't a group, and I haven't made any high-quality releases so far

I know, but at that time I was in a hurry and it was easier to type 'group' than mentioning everyone involved. ...but to me you would be a nice scanlation group so...yeah^^ And you are sometimes faster than any organized scanlation group~

Thanks for the newest chapter to everyone involved *.* *gives cyber cookies*

Do you mean two different ways of spelling Tania and two different ways of spelling Tiena? Because it seems like you're saying Tania and Tiena are two names being used for the same thing : o

If it's the latter, Tiena is the princess of Tania.

The translation calls her Tiena and Tania. It's in chapter 4 where they sneak in.

"We have captured Princess Tania a survivor of Tania castle!"

Right now, I'm confused as to who is what and what is who with the name mix up.

BTW, is anyone getting a Luffy vibe from Al? Kinda brainless and ignorant, and does whatever he pleases on a whim without any regard for the consequences and never gives up.

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

The translation calls her Tiena and Tania. It's in chapter 4 where they sneak in.

"We have captured Princess Tania a survivor of Tania castle!"

Then that's a slip.

Tiena is the princess. Tania is the castle. Now that you mention it, the mistake is indeed there, but I believe I didn't ever make it again.

There may be a stray Murdock somewhere, though.

BTW, is anyone getting a Luffy vibe from Al? Kinda brainless and ignorant, and does whatever he pleases on a whim without any regard for the consequences and never gives up.

He's even a monkey.

Edited by TheEnd

Sorry TF, but... I've got a couple motives not to do them. First, I really shouldn't be doing this for the next couple weeks (I've been procrastinating too much, and that has to stop). Second, the content: the extras are either jokes (and I have no confidence in translating them, as you'll notice when you see jokes in the main manga), or walls of tiny text that make my head hurt more than anything (that's the reason why I didn't translate the "story so far" text of volumes 2-9, and yet translated the one in volume 10). And since they don't belong in the story anyway (meta text, at best)...

TL;DR, I'm not doing them, don't tempt me please. However, I'll leave you this.

It wasn't proofread, so don't complain about the Engrish plz

Edited by TheEnd

To be honest, both Cecilia's beauty and battle prowess sound like informed abilities to me. Her ingame sprite and official art are meh, and she's usually making the same face every time she appears in HnT.

And as she's probably in her mid-twenties, you could say she's a pedophile if she marries Roy (who's 15).

To be honest, both Cecilia's beauty and battle prowess sound like informed abilities to me. Her ingame sprite and official art are meh, and she's usually making the same face every time she appears in HnT.

And as she's probably in her mid-twenties, you could say she's a pedophile if she marries Roy (who's 15).

I wonder why Al wasn't shown or talked about in the game...

I'm disappointed... <_<

In FireEmblem7, "Blazing Sword," it felt like we had an actual role...as the tactician.

We were told by either Hector or Eliwood that they will see us agian when the power of evil comes back...

But now that we play FE6...we as tacticians are not even recognized... :(

We don't even know if Lyn existed... :unsure:

Why didn't they make a manga for FE7?

This pisses me OFF so damn much... :angry:

I wonder why Al wasn't shown or talked about in the game...

I'm disappointed... <_<

You aren't supposed to be wondering this after I translated the page TF requested. There's a small reference to him, though (Al's Sword).

In FireEmblem7, "Blazing Sword," it felt like we had an actual role...as the tactician.

We were told by either Hector or Eliwood that they will see us agian when the power of evil comes back...

But now that we play FE6...we as tacticians are not even recognized... :(

FE7 is the only one where you're something. And, as you can guess from my favorite FE game, that doesn't mean anything. At all.

We don't even know if Lyn existed... :unsure:

That's because Lyn was created after FE6, of course. She may or may not have been Sue's (or Roy's, or Lilina's) mother, just as Lucius may or may not be the orphanage's principal.

Why didn't they make a manga for FE7?

This pisses me OFF so damn much... :angry:

Because they didn't want to. There are novels, however.