[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow, he's still putting the HQ and LQ versions in the same zip file?

EDIT: It seems not, although I'm not sure about how he reached 15MB right there.

EDIT2: Seems like a MQ. What?

Edited by TheEnd

thanks for the chapters n.n

I will try scan other chapter in the week, sorry for the time n.nUu

Great *.* Thanks, Minaya~ Only thanks to your scans we get to read the manga with help of TheEnd *.*

Okay. 0:

Can you scan those two chapters before your eye surgery, or?

._. eye surgery? Minaya? Oh, then I wish good luck and such ahead^^

My Theory: I think he changed the size of the manga images to lessen the Zip Size...or to make a point about something...lol

The LQ version is pretty much like the vol. 1-8 chapters, while the HQ one is for those who would want them big for some reason (tracing, whatever) and can't bother to find the raws.

There's no real point to be made.

• 2 weeks later...

L0L, it seems like TheEnd changed his Name to Finn...

Anyways, I haven't commented for a long time so good job. I didn't know that a new chapter came out until yesterday.

Holidays was on my drift for a long time.

Drat, it seems the novels are a 'no-no' for the time being...

and I know I should be asking for raws, but do you have the raws of 37 & 38?

If Minaya or Finn or anyone who can pm me the links...that would be great thanks.

Edited by EliSoul

sorry for the super long delay. my laptop's monitor broke right before Christmas and I had to get it sent in for repairs. to make a long story short, they decided to replace my hard drive when they fixed the problem. I've been trying to get them to send my HD to the store to get it backed up (cost about $100) but they don't want to do that, instead they said that they could back up my whole HD for $455. as you can guess, I'm not happy with that price tag, and I've been fighting with 'consumer relations' to see what could be done so that I can afford to get all my info (including my research, school papers, programs oh, and those scans that you want). So I give you 2 options. you can wait for me to get my info back (I will, I"m just not sure how much it will cost me...^~^) or I can re-scan vol 11. Just let me know which way you would like.

Oh, and I have vol 2 all scanned too of Fujimori Nuts' manga. I can upload that to my 4shared account if you want (the only reason I have that as it was still on my flash drive because I had just finished converting the bmps to jpgs).

Is it just me, or are you really unlucky with computers? O_O

But holy crap, that price tag is downright highway robbery.

Either way:

Fujimori Nuts: Yes please. I want it too. (I say "too" because the one translating that one is Ace, I'm just a reader/proofer. That manga is awesome.)

Volume 11: Actually, your call, really. I'll translate whatever you send my way, but I won't release anything before Volume 10 is finished (Minaya should finish scanning that in February, I believe).

Edited by Finn

sorry for the super long delay. my laptop's monitor broke right before Christmas and I had to get it sent in for repairs. to make a long story short, they decided to replace my hard drive when they fixed the problem. I've been trying to get them to send my HD to the store to get it backed up (cost about $100) but they don't want to do that, instead they said that they could back up my whole HD for $455. as you can guess, I'm not happy with that price tag, and I've been fighting with 'consumer relations' to see what could be done so that I can afford to get all my info (including my research, school papers, programs oh, and those scans that you want). So I give you 2 options. you can wait for me to get my info back (I will, I"m just not sure how much it will cost me...^~^) or I can re-scan vol 11. Just let me know which way you would like.

Oh, and I have vol 2 all scanned too of Fujimori Nuts' manga. I can upload that to my 4shared account if you want (the only reason I have that as it was still on my flash drive because I had just finished converting the bmps to jpgs).

Just to say that I got your Volume 2 scans, Aquantis, and that I thank you a bunch for them. ~o~

(And I approve TheEnd, you're dealing with crooks out there. :/)

Oh, and while I'm at, for those interested by that header news, Vincent and TheEnd finished proofreading my recently completed translation of Volume 1 Stage 6 of Fujimori's manga. I will start editing the scans as soon as I'm done with my mid-terms exams (i.e. starting from next week). Expect the Stage to be released within the next two weeks to come. :P

Edited by AceNoctali

Just to say that I got your Volume 2 scans, Aquantis, and that I thank you a bunch for them. ~o~

(And I approve TheEnd, you're dealing with crooks out there. :/)

Oh, and while I'm at, for those interested by that header news, Vincent and TheEnd finished proofreading Volume 1 Stage 6 of my recently completed translation of Fujimori's manga. I will start editing the scans as soon as I'm done with my mid-terms exams (i.e. starting from next week). Expect the Stage to be released within the next two weeks to come. :P

Make a project thread in the older FEs board, imo. :>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Alright. Good and bad news.

The bad news: I still don't have the end of Volume 10 (I'll try contacting Minaya) soon, so there won't be any releases until that happens.

The good news: Aquantis has scanned Volume 11, so I'll probably start working on translating that in one or two weeks.

That's it.

Alright. Good and bad news.

The bad news: I still don't have the end of Volume 10 (I'll try contacting Minaya) soon, so there won't be any releases until that happens.

The good news: Aquantis has scanned Volume 11, so I'll probably start working on translating that in one or two weeks.

That's it.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering why the waiting was beyond belief...

Well, Thanks to Aquantis, the translation could be bearable for a short period of time.

Damn, this such a drag...

I haven't been to this site for like 3 months and STILL nothing happened...

Waiting for this release sucks...

Another thing - Does anyone have the novel? I was planning to translate it.

Aquantis...wTF are you waiting for.......??? You're Driving ME NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by EliSoul

TheEnd probably has more right to say this, but I can't really sit back and pretend nothing happened. EliSoul, everything you said -- besides the part about the novel -- was uncalled for.

If you had just said, "Oh, nothing's happened. That's a shame." or even "When will there be more scans?" I don't think anybody would have really minded.

However, you should really bear in mind a few things.

1. The people involved in this project aren't doing it for themselves. They have no obligation to get anything done. Especially if there are whiners involved.

2. In the previous page, TheEnd mentioned that he recently got some new scans from Aquantis, so some new progress might be on its way.

3. Linked to point 2- Aquantis already uploaded her share of the Hasha scans. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you had to shout at someone, you should have shouted at Minaya. I don't mean any offense, Minaya, if you're reading this X D

If you were referring to the novel for point 3, then feel free to ignore that point

I don't want to call you ungrateful, but it's hard to think of another term right now.

Edited by VincentASM

I was going to say something more detailed, but given that tone...

The next release will probably be in the second half of March. Minaya has already told me she's going to work on scanning the remaining chapters soon, and I can't translate before then anyway (no, translating a page per day doesn't qualify as translating here, when I can translate and edit an entire chapter if I'm not lazy/busy).

News can be checked in the first post and in my last posts in this thread. Don't bother complaining. I'm not hiding anything.

Edited by Arthur

2. In the previous page, TheEnd mentioned that he recently got some new scans from Aquantis, so some new progress might be on its way.

3. Linked to point 2- Aquantis already uploaded her share of the Hasha scans. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you had to shout at someone, you should have shouted at Minaya. I don't mean any offense, Minaya, if you're reading this X D

If you were referring to the novel for point 3, then feel free to ignore that point

I don't want to call you ungrateful, but it's hard to think of another term right now.

Well, I was referring to the Novel, since I agreed...since LAST YEAR that I would translate it for Aquantis as an scanlation project.

BTW, I was being Ungrateful on purpose... <_<

And I was just explaining what came to mind. I haven't been here since December, 30, 2008...and it like almost March and nothing happened yet.

But I understand your remarks and I will say: Sorry.... :huh:

There, does that satisfy you both? <_<

VincentASM, you said something about TheEnd doing this project for his benefit, but when we ask him for raws on a certain chapter...he starts buggin, "I have NO RAWS"...then how in hell did you tranlate a manga with no raws???

- Just say you don't wanna give the Raws....is that so hard to type...XD

VincentASM, you said something about TheEnd doing this project for his benefit, but when we ask him for raws on a certain chapter...he starts buggin, "I have NO RAWS"...then how in hell did you tranlate a manga with no raws???

- Just say you don't wanna give the Raws....is that so hard to type...XD

What the hell?