[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prove it.

Seriously.

There is nothing to prove, as you may have already edited all of of your posts comments on this category.

Or at least it is quite possible for you to do so. Plus, there is no reward in me proving something so obviously true.

But since you asked let me ask you a simple question, and give me an acknowledged response:

Where are the raws for chapters 37 & 38...and if you have access to them, why don't you share them?

Give me the Answer. ;)

Edited by EliSoul

There is nothing to prove, as you may have already edited all of of your posts comments on this category.

Or at least it is quite possible for you to do so. Plus, there is no reward in me proving something so obviously true.

But since you asked let me ask you a simple question, and give me an acknowledged response:

Where are the raws for chapters 37 & 38...and if you have access to them, why don't you share them?

Give me the Answer. ;)

Editted posts have a nice "editted by ___, in _____" tag. You're accusing me of lying, when you're the one throwing false accusations to the wind here. What the hell?

Minaya posted chapters 37 and 38 for everybody to see, here and in the previous thread (in the FESS forums). Anyone who wanted them could have gotten them, and some did. Why would I need to share them if they were, huh, already shared?

Edited by Arthur

Editted posts have a nice "editted by ___, in _____" tag. You're accusing me of lying, when you're the one throwing false accusations to the wind here. What the hell?

Minaya posted chapters 37 and 38 for everybody to see, here and in the previous thread (in the FESS forums). Anyone who wanted them could have gotten them, and some did. Why would I need to share them if they were, huh, already shared?

You are changing the topic.

I'm not talking about Minaya. Don't bring her in this. It is between you and me. lol

I asked you occationally if you had access to the Chapters 37 and 38 RAWS....and you kept saying NO.

I don't care if it has been available before. I just want you to ANSWER MY DAMN QUESTION....

So let's try this again: DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO Ch. 37 & 38 RAWS?

The choices are:

A.) YES

B.) NO

If you don't answer this question, then everyone here will know the truth.

Edited by EliSoul

Agreed. They'll be uploaded when they're uploaded.

Wait like the rest of us.

I'm eager to see the rest of it uploaded, but I am not complaining. <_<

He/she's actually complaining about the raws of the last two chapters, now.

I don't exactly understand why.

What the hell is wrong with you?

It seems you are attempting to avoid the inevitable. Go ahead. Do as you wish.

As of what I've witnessed, you have the raws but don't want to share it.

and you like to change the damn topic as if I am crazy.

The conversation about raws is over.

Yeah, whatever.

For those interested, I repeat: the next release will probably happen in the second half of March. And even if it doesn't happen... well, at least I have material to translate this time around.

I guess I'll put that in the first post.

Edited by Arthur

Well, I was referring to the Novel, since I agreed...since LAST YEAR that I would translate it for Aquantis as an scanlation project.

BTW, I was being Ungrateful on purpose... <_<

And I was just explaining what came to mind. I haven't been here since December, 30, 2008...and it like almost March and nothing happened yet.

But I understand your remarks and I will say: Sorry.... :huh:

There, does that satisfy you both? <_<

VincentASM, you said something about TheEnd doing this project for his benefit, but when we ask him for raws on a certain chapter...he starts buggin, "I have NO RAWS"...then how in hell did you tranlate a manga with no raws???

- Just say you don't wanna give the Raws....is that so hard to type...XD

you actually never told me that it would be a public release fist off. second, I have to finish my current scannilation commitments before I can take on a project as big a novel. I scan for 2 scannalation groups, and I"m scanning in the O-sawa manga for FE4. On top of all that, I work around 20 hours a week and I'm taking 15 credit hours...so yeah, I have very little time to actually scan anything in. I said that I would get to the novel when I have time, so please be patient if you want it scanned in.

ranting and complaining to everyone makes me not want to scan the novel in. If you just show some respect to the people doing a lot of FREE work for everyone, the you can ask for things. These things take time. We all have busy every day lives that interfere with our hobbies. If I had all the free time I did back in high school, I would have had everything scanned in already, but I don't. I would actually like to graduate by next winter, so I am not going to sacrifice my studies to scan in my books. I haven't even had a chance to update my own webpage in forever (try taking all high end science courses and see how much time you have...my 'easy' class is physics...). the novel is on my list of things to scan, so it will happen, just not right away. I wouldn't expect to see/hear anything until after the winter semester.

P.S. if it has been translated already, why do you need the raws of the chapters?

Edited by Aquantis

Oh~ That mean's chapters are in work? Great! Better than having no RAW all the time♥

Seriously, what happened while I was MIA?

Not much; I had no raws since December, after all.

Give me the Answer. ;)

You know, instead of asking for RAWs, if you wanted so badly to read the manga in Japanese, you could have, like, bought the tomes. You can easily order them at sites such as BeNippon, for example.

Thus, there would have been three advantages :

1) Reading manga on the computer kills your eyes,

2) The manga industry actually benefits, through your purchase,

3) You have the pride of having the real thing in your possession, instead of mere scans.

:) Maybe Vincent will be less lazy today.

I think So too because like for 2 months he didn't show any commnets like for example the next volume will be complete by April And I Started to Get Anxious so I Would Log In And Out To See If He Translated Something :(

You know, instead of asking for RAWs, if you wanted so badly to read the manga in Japanese, you could have, like, bought the tomes. You can easily order them at sites such as BeNippon, for example.

Thus, there would have been three advantages :

1) Reading manga on the computer kills your eyes,

2) The manga industry actually benefits, through your purchase,

3) You have the pride of having the real thing in your possession, instead of mere scans.

Thanks for this. I just ordered it. I guess it should be arriving in a week or so. ^^

And Aquantis, about the Novel: take your time. I guess I'll order it too...but I don't know the aqual name...so I don't want to get the wrong novel...XD

Talking about website updates... did you ever manage to get those remaining Series 3 cards, Aquantis?

I keep trying, but I cannot afford the prices. (see how much Altena went for... http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h127286785 yes, that's $43....)

I have managed to pick up all but the Issac pack for the SP cards though. and a few more cards from series 5 and 6. I also have some cards from the fan made series Fire Revolution sereis 2 to put up, plus work on editing the cards so that a translation can be placed on them.... yeah, I have way too many projects that I'm trying to work on...

Fore those who are interested, I'm now only missing 4 cards form series 3, 27 from series 5, 24 from series 6, 1 pack from the SP cards(which I'm working on getting), 4 from Fire revolution 1, 7 from Fire Revolution 2 and 23 Promo cards. I just have to finish scanning them in, turning them into HQ jpgs and upload them...then I can update the covers of the FE books I have too... I hope to get them all scanned and uploaded today, so that I can actually update my webpage

now if only I could find an inexpensive way to edit the FE manual PDF...

Edit: @Eli Soul: I don't know the name of the novels off the top of my head, but their pictures are located here:

http://s163.photobucket.com/albums/t282/Aq...0Emblem/novels/

P.S. the amazon listing for a future FE10 novel is gone, so I don't know if that is a cancellation, a misprint(of there being such a novel), or if it's just been delayed...^~^.

Edited by Aquantis

Wow, well it seems this thread is getting active.

Thanks for the info on the updates on the front page uhh.....

TheEnd (I think)...it's a little confusing now that you changed your name like 3 to 4 times...

Edited by Lady Lyndis

Wow, well it seems this thread is getting active.

Thanks for the info on the updates on the front page uhh.....

TheEnd (I think)...it's a little confusing now that you changed your name like 3 to 4 times...

Worry not. I'll probably change my name back to TheEnd before I resume releasing things. >:

I keep trying, but I cannot afford the prices. (see how much Altena went for... http://page8.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/h127286785 yes, that's $43....)

D:

Edited by Arthur

Worry not. I'll probably change my name back to TheEnd before I resume releasing things. >:

D:

Yes....you changed your name back to TheEnd!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah!!!!!!!!! This means that the manga is gradually on its way....Wooohooo ;)

• 2 months later...

Pseudo-doublepost, due to forum rollback.

Volume 11 has already been done for a while, but it will only be released once I get to translate chapter 40.