[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

You aren't supposed to be wondering this after I translated the page TF requested. There's a small reference to him, though (Al's Sword).

FE7 is the only one where you're something. And, as you can guess from my favorite FE game, that doesn't mean anything. At all.

That's because Lyn was created after FE6, of course. She may or may not have been Sue's (or Roy's, or Lilina's) mother, just as Lucius may or may not be the orphanage's principal.

Because they didn't want to. There are novels, however.

Are there any fan manga out there that are non-hentai....

cause that all I found..lol <_<

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same could be said of all FE mangas.

lol, you just don't quit with the smart-ness, huh!? :rolleyes:

Anyways, the mangas are more enjoyable with or without english translations because it gives viewage on how a character is caried upon their world. ;)

Edit:

I can see Celestie lurking around..lol :o

Edited by EliSoul

Then that's a slip.

Tiena is the princess. Tania is the castle. Now that you mention it, the mistake is indeed there, but I believe I didn't ever make it again.

...aren't the nobles often called with the name of their territory? Like Marquis Santaruz = Lord Helman, Marquis Pherae = Lord Elbert/Eliwood? It isn't completely the same, but it might explain why there were...uhm, confusions. I'm not sure though, I am just wondering...

Meh, I wanna have the novels, too! ...now if I could learn Japanese...D:

Hey, the mangaka drew Tana and Joshua at the end of the last translated chapter *.*

Edit: Heh, I can see EliSoul lurking around :3

Edited by Celestie

Anyways, the mangas are more enjoyable with or without english translations because it gives viewage on how a character is caried upon their world.

Point.

...aren't the nobles often called with the name of their territory? Like Marquis Santaruz = Lord Helman, Marquis Pherae = Lord Elbert/Eliwood? It isn't completely the same, but it might explain why there were...uhm, confusions. I'm not sure though, I am just wondering...

That isn't true for Tiena (who is a Princess, not a Marquess), though; that case was a mistranslation.

EDIT: And I can see you both, while hiding in the shadows.

Edited by TheEnd

That isn't true for Tiena (who is a Princess, not a Marquess), though; that case was a mistranslation.

That's why I said it isn't the same...but okay, if you say so :D

EDIT: And I can see you both, while hiding in the shadows.

Aw, hiding, hm? What are you afraid of? *shot*

That's why I said it isn't the same...but okay, if you say so :D

Aw, hiding, hm? What are you afraid of? *shot*

What's the point in hiding, TheEnd? - unless you don't want to be seen by a certain someone...

or you want to keep your last log in a secret.... :blink:

Anyways, is there a fan-manga you guys know of? :huh:

I wish ;.; I wanna read some fan-mangas as well preferably non-hentai! It's difficult enough to find nice fanart bases from FE....

There is no such a thing as a non-hentai fan manga in Japan

...so you DO hide, TheEnd?

What

Edited by TheEnd

To be honest, both Cecilia's beauty and battle prowess sound like informed abilities to me. Her ingame sprite and official art are meh, and she's usually making the same face every time she appears in HnT.

And as she's probably in her mid-twenties, you could say she's a pedophile if she marries Roy (who's 15).

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. As for Cecilia being a pedo... I wonder what would that make Sophia? Super pedo deluxe? Queen of the pedos?

Good. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. As for Cecilia being a pedo... I wonder what would that make Sophia? Super pedo deluxe? Queen of the pedos?

Xenophile.

You know what I find weird about this manga? No matter where or how hard the good guys hits the bad guys, they're usually not fatal. I mean, Al went for the soldier's head with his sword, and the best he did was give him a blood lip. Gant with his huge as armor nearly gets killed by the arrows. His fight with the dragon knight Zeed had me confused because it looked like Zeed also suffered a mortal wound, but he only just broken through his armor while Zeed completely trashed Gant.

There is no such a thing as a non-hentai fan manga in Japan

...aw, isn't there any FF-douji with some general story...? ._. I'd even read a manga with a little bit hentai (I'd simply skip the hentai part)...

Enemy units die all the time~

Me neither, but some covers are really pretty! Even if most of them are for the older games. Thanks anyway *.*

The second one isn't from Japan ^^

Anyway, I'm fairly sure TheEnd was exaggerating. Unless I've been completely misled with regards to FE doujin.

...I know that I am taking people too serious when I shouldn't. I just never know, when exactly...

I'll just say the same thing I told Vincent some time ago: I'm not being serious when I use strikethroughs or CAPS.

(However, it is true that most doujinshi are hentai or parodies; they wouldn't sell otherwise.)

Edited by TheEnd

It is true that most doujinshi are hentai or parodies; they wouldn't sell otherwise.
lol, true that TheEnd, true that... :lol:

I wonder if there is a game that resembles FireEmblem in both worldly-ness, gaming unit like, and story like in all directions...

Do you guys know of any resembled games? Other than Final Fantasy... <_<

The usual Final Fantasy games don't really resemble Fire Emblem; FE is a tactical RPG. There are loads of franchises like it around nowadays - for instance, Final Fantasy Tactics, Advance Wars and Shining Force.

Not to mention the other games in the FE series.