[COMPLETE] Hasha no Tsurugi manga translation

TheEnd

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, let's make our own Fire Emblem doujinshi! It won't be hentai, of course, but it would be fun.

BTW, I really wish Zephiel was as bad ass in the game as he is in the manga.

Edit - Wow, what the hell? When was this manga written? I thought it came out around the time when FE6 came out. Why do we see artwork from FE7? Young Zephiel and Guenevere came straight from FE7!

Edited by Super Mecha Death Christ

I'll just say the same thing I told Vincent some time ago: I'm not being serious when I use strikethroughs or CAPS.

...okay, I'll keep that in mind *.*

(However, it is true that most doujinshi are hentai or parodies; they wouldn't sell otherwise.)

As long as all are hentai. Parody is alright, I guess. It's always nice to have something to laugh. ;D

lI wonder if there is a game that resembles FireEmblem in both worldly-ness, gaming unit like, and story like in all directions...

Do you guys know of any resembled games? Other than Final Fantasy... <_<

I know one but it doesn't fill all requirements FE does. Yggdra Union, though don't expect it to be anywhere near FE-niveau. It is interesting and has similar grid-battle-system...interesting storyline but uhm, the art is something that takes getting used to as well as the card-system that is required in the game....oh well, it was still entertaining when I played it XD

...okay, I'll keep that in mind *.*

As long as all are hentai. Parody is alright, I guess. It's always nice to have something to laugh. ;D

I know one but it doesn't fill all requirements FE does. Yggdra Union, though don't expect it to be anywhere near FE-niveau. It is interesting and has similar grid-battle-system...interesting storyline but uhm, the art is something that takes getting used to as well as the card-system that is required in the game....oh well, it was still entertaining when I played it XD

Thanks everyone for there own opinion... ;)

Anyways, it seems we all will be waiting for months before the next chapter arrives...

I just wish there was an actual date... :mellow:

Thanks everyone for there own opinion... ;)

Anyways, it seems we all will be waiting for months before the next chapter arrives...

I just wish there was an actual date... :mellow:

Well, that's life. And it's as good as Christmas time...everyone needs a break, I guess. :D

What's with all the guests viewing this topic?

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that this thread is the website I list on the credits page... although indeed, the number has been a bit high lately and that's kind of suspicious.

I just wish there was an actual date...

Yes, months. Since I said mid-December, it clearly means DECEMBER 2009, amirite?

Holy shit. I'm still astounded how long this manga really is. I mean how long it took to finish. I just saw FE8 rear its head. Here I am, thinking this manga was long over by the time FE7 came out. I know, I'm crazy, because I know most mangas lasted a few years, but I guess I get a weird feeling because this manga is still talking about FE6 by the time FE8 came out. I wonder if we'll see Ike in the final few chapters.

Considering how FE9 was announced even before FE8...

It WAS? ....I missed that. I got into this fandom with FE9, so....which reminds me, on Christmas day I'll have my anniversary with being in FE fandom XD

I don't blame you, since it happened... 4-5 years ago, really. Think of it as something like this (not actual dates, all of them valid for the Japanese version, naturally):

April: PoR is announced. It has catgirls. Raging ensues.

September: SS is announced.

October: SS is released.

April next year: PoR is released.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the fact that this thread is the website I list on the credits page... although indeed, the number has been a bit high lately and that's kind of suspicious.

Yes, months. Since I said mid-December, it clearly means DECEMBER 2009, amirite?

I know right, people are just viewing like crazy but none cares to post a thanks or whatever...

Anyways, you must be kidding with the DECEMBER 2009 thing, right...?

I mean, that is like 12 months later...unless you meant DECEMBER 2008... :huh:

Whatever, everything is depended on whether Minaya has time to scan or not...drat... <_<

I don't blame you, since it happened... 4-5 years ago, really. Think of it as something like this (not actual dates, all of them valid for the Japanese version, naturally):

April: PoR is announced. It has catgirls. Raging ensues.

September: SS is announced.

October: SS is released.

April next year: PoR is released.

Ahhh...I see. Interesting. SS was still for GBA while PoR was then for GC. And then these releases are quite close to each other...*shrugs*

I know right, people are just viewing like crazy but none cares to post a thanks or whatever...

Anyways, you must be kidding with the DECEMBER 2009 thing, right...?

I mean, that is like 12 months later...unless you meant DECEMBER 2008... :huh:

Whatever, everything is depended on whether Minaya has time to scan or not...drat... <_<

...hehe, he was writing in CAPS. ...and the first page of this thread should be telling the truth... *checks if TheEnd wrote the stuff on the first site in caps or not*

Ahhh...I see. Interesting. SS was still for GBA while PoR was then for GC. And then these releases are quite close to each other...*shrugs*

...hehe, he was writing in CAPS. ...and the first page of this thread should be telling the truth... *checks if TheEnd wrote the stuff on the first site in caps or not*

Oh right..the caps thing...totally forgot... :rolleyes:

And people should register...if they have time to download and read every page...they should look forward to the thread at where it is all originating from...

So, umm... anything happening these days? How was your thanksgiving guys?

.......damn, I hate waiting... :P

Edited by EliSoul

So, umm...damn, I hate waiting... :P

You'll eventually have to get used to it.

And people should register...if they have time to download and read every page...they should look forward to the thread at where it is all originating from...

So, umm... anything happening these days? How was your thanksgiving guys?

That would only matter if they wanted to take part of this community. Few people are willing to register somewhere just to say thanks - I wouldn't do it, myself.

Also, this isn't a social thread. If you want to ask people how was thanksgiving or whatever, you should look for a proper topic in the general board/far from the forest.

Edited by TheEnd

*Is fashionably late*

2. I don't think any of the playable characters die, although a few (like Hugh, Zeiss and Garret) are completely absent. The game characters are usually left on the background (sometimes literally - Ellen appears in one scene, and isn't even named), but Percival actually has a rather big role when he joins.

Garret... is on page 153 of Volume 9, chapter "Rapier".

Just popping by after months AWOL when I should be doing homework to... er... yeah. The new high quality release is amazing, though the sharpness of the text kinda looks funny put next to the fuzziness of the original print.

And I demand to know who originally romanized Eckesachs to Exaccus. Dead. Fucking. Wrong.

End rant.

And I demand to know who originally romanized Eckesachs to Exaccus. Dead. Fucking. Wrong.

End rant.

Ok, huh? what the hell do you mean? :huh:
You'll eventually have to get used to it.

That would only matter if they wanted to take part of this community. Few people are willing to register somewhere just to say thanks - I wouldn't do it, myself.

Also, this isn't a social thread. If you want to ask people how was thanksgiving or whatever, you should look for a proper topic in the general board/far from the forest.

I know...I know...

and the social thread part....I just wrote what I wrote out of boredom....nothin social...XD

I wonder if it would be possible for people to register in order to download...???

Edited by EliSoul

Zephiel's sword is known as Exaccus throughout the fandom. However it's a pretty wrong romanisation, since its romaji is Ekkezakkusu.

Kind of like how everyone calls the second Pegasus Knight Tate, when it should actually be something like Tit.

Edited by VincentASM

I wouldn't call Exaccus a wrong romanisation; it sounds quite right in my mind (note: I don't think in English, however).

I blame Bus for Tate. Now that is a wrong romanization, so I call her Thite.

"Dieck" and "Thite"... yeah, good job NOJ