If you had to be in a FE game, what would it it be?

Sub Zero

I'll take my chances in Elibe. Seems to be the least dangerous for commoners since there isn't a crazy dragon/god/demon trying to kill everyone (Idoun is mostly docile and Yahn pretty much just manipulates people in power), and the fighting is mostly just royals killing each other. Even with Nergal and the morphs, their focus was basically killing people in power and their plan to open the Dragons' Gate wasn't as world-ending as what happened on other continents. 

Probably Elibe. That's the best one for peasants, as I've seen. Though, being a woman, it's likely just about any of the FE worlds would be pretty bad for me.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions, obviously.

But if that's not an option, I'd probably go with Heroes since that's the whole premise to begin with. It's the most beneficial for me since it's designed as a self esteem booster to begin with.

Edited by Stercus

I'd say, probably Awakening or so. Just so long it's not in a timeline that's heading into the bad one. Or perhaps even so, so long I can quickly hop into the Outrealms to flee.

You know, for a question like this, an answer like TMS would be among my last options, even if it's just an alternate Earth. For that very reason, as a matter of fact. Last thing I'd want is the headaches of being someone with no valid official records in a world that needs them for even the necessary things.