Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Shorter than the Aether Raids one, which suggests they're not going to be spending a lot of time talking about new Book 3 features.

Because there likely aren’t any.
I expect a two minute-long trailer and for the rest gushing about something irrelevant.

Just give us beast units.  Please.  I'll even take the first banner being non-laguz (even if it really should be laguz, of which there are a lot more than the ones in Fates/Awakening and the laguz are first).  And I should be able to watch it live... Nice that it's earlier in the day (for me).

5 minutes ago, Jingle Bells said:

I'm happy it's not so late this time for the United States. But I have work at that time, decisions, decisions.

I’m unhappy that it’s 6am for me instead of the usual 10:30am. 

10 min. Probably means no talk about 5* demotions, skill refinery or other major (needed) changes.

Maybe 1 new innovation (likely Beast units) and some fluff about Book 3 is probably all we are getting from this.

... this is setting up for disappointment.

4 minutes ago, The Priest said:

10 min. Probably means no talk about 5* demotions, skill refinery or other major (needed) changes.

Maybe 1 new innovation (likely Beast units) and some fluff about Book 3 is probably all we are getting from this.

... this is setting up for disappointment.

I'm starting to get tired of this kind of attitude. Would it kill for a little optimism around here?

1 minute ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm starting to get tired of this kind of attitude. Would it kill for a little optimism around here?

Maybe if IS actually did something to warrant it .... maybe?

Also: I'm starting to get tired of people trying to shove their positivity in others' faces.
Do you like it when people tell you that?

2 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

Disappoint me once, shame on you. Disappoint me twice, shame on me. Disappoint me every single Feh Channel since uhm, maybe some of the earlier ones?, it won’t be easy to get hyped again.

I suspect it will just be the Book III trailer, new banner and refines. Not much to do with 10 minutes. I thought 3.0 was delayed to not overlap with the Smash hype but uh... Maybe they blew their load with the AR Feh channel.

Edited by NekoKnight

...This translates to 5:00 PM CST on my end.  Too bad my sessions on the Chromebook don't typically start that early in the evening; guess I'm not going to be able to watch this one live either.  (I'd watched every one live from the Book II reveal, the first one I actually watched, through the CYL2 variant revelation, but was unable to watch the Aether Raids edition live because I didn't have a working Chromebook that night...)

Here's my 2 pennies:

• New free 5* hero: very likely will follow the same pattern as Fjorm
  • Beast units: I'd love to see this happen, but my bet is the 2-year anniversary
  • 5* demotions or other means of cleaning summoning pool: probably the 2-year anniversary
  • More orbs (a la Daily maps or similar): likely in addition to Chapter 1 (and likely 2) being released
  • New game mode: very unlikely with Aether Raids' release last month
  • New Winter Heroes banner: likely if not released before Feh Channel (Fire and Ice banner ends 8 hours before Feh Channel starts)

Other things I'd like but won't hold my breath for:

• HM cap increase to 6000 (last raised in April) - if not now, by the 2-year anniversary
  • More feathers for friends' greetings and your heroes: like 50 instead of 5
  • Increased rewards for Blessed Gardens with the increased number of teams needed
  • Infernal (and maybe Abyssal?!) mode added to TT and/or story modes
  • Changes to Arena/AA: not likely, but it would be nice to increase ranges for top rewards in AA like in Aether Raids (Top 1000 -> Top 3000 or similar)

Realistically, I doubt much will change with Book III's release.  Even a handful of these things listed would make me happy!  We'll see.

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

Would it kill for a little optimism around here?

Recent announcements, banners and streams have been of the disappointing/underwhelming kind. Character development is either nonexistent or poorly done and non-seasonal alts up the wazoo. Forging Bonds isn’t a bad concept but it’s basically TT with different prizes. It needed more time in the development oven. 

Monday @6:00PM, eh? I’ll be working at the time so I’ll miss it. Please bring in some TMS#FE content, messenger owl. A Lethe is fine too. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Hmm. I'll hold my expectations low. I don't want to be too disappointed. The only thing I'm predicting is just the book 3 cinematic trailer. Anything else can be whatever IS wants it to be

Edited by silveraura25