Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

1 hour ago, TheNiddo said:

Even with Book 2's weapon refinery... it wasn't that big of a thing, particularly since the new weapons are added in at an iv drip pace.

And dew and rocks come even slower…

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, silveraura25 said:

Oof. I just realized that the Feh channel occurs a day later than I originally thought it did. I'll still be sleeping that time so won't matter much, but it'll be on a less stressful day

Isn't that a good thing though? You'll get to watch it once you've had time to relax, if I'm understanding your comment.

Edited by DefyingFates

Just now, DefyingFates said:

Isn't that a good thing though? You'll get to watch it once you've had time to relax, if I'm understanding your comment.

Yeah. It's just that the realization kicked in and I feel silly for preparing myself for watching it tomorrow

5 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

Anniversaries are when they go big, not book updates. Even with Book 2's weapon refinery... it wasn't that big of a thing, particularly since the new weapons are added in at an iv drip pace. Staff updates were pretty minor as well, basically just adding on the missing tier for them. Everything else was just changing a few numbers around. 

I'd pretty strongly disagree about the refinery being a minor change. About the  only bigger change I can think of is Skill Inheritance.

I will agree with Vax on the Dew and rocks situation though. It's especially irksome that not only is it 4x the cost of refundable weapons, but that it also costs the exact same amount if dew for the generic refinements as it does for the special one.

13 hours ago, DarkAlf said:

I second this!  You should send them feedback, because this would indeed be very useful!  I would go further and also allow you to pick from your own skill sets - perhaps up to 5 (for arena, AA, GHB/BHB/LHB, Aether Raids, etc.) - for each character (instead of each team) so that in a couple of taps, you have the skills you want.

Not enough badges, you say? 

Seriously, I'd love to see Grails given out in RD maps in lieu of Great Badges.  I'd also replace the Universal Crystals in TT with Heroic Grails at at least the 8,000- and 18,750-point levels, or perhaps have the daily TT quests give a handful of Grails just like with Refining Stones.  Now who doesn't have enough Crystals?

Hopefully they'll overhaul some quests in the future to give out newer rewards like Divine Dew, Grails, etc., especially the monthly ones.  They're long overdue to be updated.

Just did now. Thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting that's a feature. And yeah, absolutely agreed on crystals and shards. I finally used some for the first time in months since I didn't feel like training Corrin for the three heroes quests.

This one is a lot earlier than usual, so it will be nice to not have to stay up too late.
I guess we'll be getting the next Banner right after the FEH channel.

43 minutes ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm guessing that when the banner comes depends on the units.

The Adrift banner came before the Feh Channel last month, so there's the possibility we may get a banner trailer tonight if there aren't any kind of brand new units for it.

Maybe, if they do hold off, maybe it means we're finally getting Beast Units, but no Tellius banner until January makes that less likely, unless they're doing the Wolves and Foxes from Fates.

3 hours ago, Icelerate said:

I am lacking in red and blue badges. That's why I try prioritizing seals that don't use red and blue badges. 

Huh, I always figured everyone was swimming in them.

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

Well you seem to be hoarding resources, for some reason.

What's the rationale behind not using the blessings?

Being in the same boat, no pressing reason. There's no blessed gardens content I'm feeling pressed for and granting the blessings wouldn't affect my AA or Arena scoring, so what's the point?

1 hour ago, Sentinel07 said:

I'm guessing that when the banner comes depends on the units.

The Adrift banner came before the Feh Channel last month, so there's the possibility we may get a banner trailer tonight if there aren't any kind of brand new units for it.

I'm thinking this too; with only ten minutes to go, no way is the Channel wasting time on a banner unless it has something new to offer.

Also, we just passed the -24hr milestone! This time tomorrow we'll all be discussing what we just saw!!

Edited by DefyingFates

3 minutes ago, DefyingFates said:

I'm thinking this too; with only ten minutes to go, no way is the Channel wasting time on a banner unless it has something new to offer.

Also, we just passed the -24hr milestone! This time tomorrow we'll all be discussing what we just saw!!

10 minutes honestly feels a bit short to cover what I'm hoping for for Book 3, and it's probably more like 9 minutes, because FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, that's an inconvenient time.

Do behave yourselves, everyone.  I'll be back whenever I come home, and if I see people going overboard in the wrong direction, I will actually have to do my job as a mod (instead of slacking off).  Don't make me be a mod.

2 hours ago, Vince777 said:

What's the rationale behind not using the blessings? 

Same reason as @bottlegnomes.  I have blessed a decent number of units already for AA, and maximizing points from blessings is not enough to push me from Top 5000 to Top 3000 per se.  Another 5*+10 unit to replace Nino would.  I have 590 Divine Dew and 525 orbs right now, so I haven't felt a need to clear the Blessed Gardens maps since they went to 3 teams.

A shop for exchanging items would be really nice right about now - and that would make my day if it were announced on Feh Channel tomorrow, but I won't get my hopes up.

4 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

Just did now. Thanks for the reminder! I keep forgetting that's a feature. And yeah, absolutely agreed on crystals and shards. I finally used some for the first time in months since I didn't feel like training Corrin for the three heroes quests.

Thank you for sending the feedback!  Hopefully something will come out of it, even if it takes a few months or a year.

I don't think I'll make the Feh Channel tomorrow, so I'll watch when I get home before I come back here.  Hope it's something good!

29 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Well, that's an inconvenient time.

Do behave yourselves, everyone.  I'll be back whenever I come home, and if I see people going overboard in the wrong direction, I will actually have to do my job as a mod (instead of slacking off).  Don't make me be a mod.

I'll do my best not to make you be a mod.

Also, 3 pm my time is actually rather convenient, but if I go to bed at 4:30 am again I might actually just sleep through it.

Going to be honest, I feel doubtful as to a skill refinery.

The reason being that IS has no incentive to do so. People spend a lot of money going for units to give skills to others, and I imagine they don't want to lose that. Why give players a roundabout way to give Death Blow 4 when they can make you pray to get Brave Celica to get it.

2 hours ago, Sentinel07 said:

Going to be honest, I feel doubtful as to a skill refinery.

The reason being that IS has no incentive to do so. People spend a lot of money going for units to give skills to others, and I imagine they don't want to lose that. Why give players a roundabout way to give Death Blow 4 when they can make you pray to get Brave Celica to get it.

The same was said a lot for a weapon refinery. IS can be weirdly stingy, but they can also be pretty generous.

14 hours ago, TheNiddo said:

Anniversaries are when they go big,

The first anniversary was pretty underwhelming, the best thing we got was a free 5*, which is cool, but 2.0 gave us that and so much more.  CYL1 was even more exciting than the first anniversary even.
I just can't see how anyone is trying to play 3.0 as something that shouldn't be big, this is something players have been waiting months for, any negativity being met with hopes that things will improve with Update 3.0.  IS themselves clearly consider 3.0 important as well, otherwise we wouldn't have gotten 2.11.  Beasts (aka more things to dump orbs into with nothing to use them on) alone won't be enough, there needs to be serious changes.

On 12/7/2018 at 10:06 PM, Sunsurge said:

They'll address current issues, but it will take a while. Why else do you guys think we got that note about banners we'd be getting in January and MARCH? Because they had it planned, but really far into the future and didn't realize they'd have so many people clamoring for it. Not that I don't think they should have been better about it from the get go, but clearly they hear the complaints and see the issues and are hopefully trying to be better. But we can't look at every new update that's coming in the next month to fix the things that are happening now.

That's cool and all, but you can't expect players to keep holding out for several months between huge updates waiting and hoping for changes to the game.  They clearly need better planning.  It's on them to provide a satisfactory experience and meet with feedback.
There are many problems that they still haven't addressed for a very long time, and their answers this year were making arena even worse and adding arena 2.0.
The best thing they've done this year is can Relay Defense.

I wonder if they're gonna talk about this gaining extra Lift in Aether Raids thing that was in the most recent Notification~ I really hope not, I don't need to hear Feh drag on about Aether Raids for a second time~